• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Breeding] {Gen 7} Tabor's Trade Shop [Open for Trades!]

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 19, 2020
I am PDT (GMT-7), I'll most likely be available during these times.
Check what time it is for me [here].

Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday
4:00pm - 10:00pm

Friday - Sunday
4:00pm - 6:00pm

I am in PDT as well. Will 5pm on Friday work for you?

Last edited:

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
Hi Tabor, may I ask for your HA female abra, HA female Burmy, and HA female combee please? I can trade you some of my korean pokemons, just let me know how many pokemons you want for those three. Thanks

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Hey Tabor :)
I found a bunch of Pok?mon you'd like!
Spoiler: Pok?mon
Spoiler: French
- Lanturn
- Darmanitan
- Frilish
- Musharna
- Minior
- Magnemite
- Shellder
- Stantler
- Lotad
- Paras
- Pineco
- Volcarona
- Steenee
- Kadabra
Spoiler: Japanese
- Alola Vulpix
- Swinub
- Deerling
- Comfey
- Swirlix
- Bounsweet
- Stunky
- Breloom
- Magnemite
- Dhelmise
- Popplio
- Munchlax
- Morelull
- Sableye
- Smeargle
- Budew
- Torchic
- Dustox
- Emolga
- Larvesta
Spoiler: Other
- Sewaddle SPA
- Clefable SPA
- Gliscor SPA
- Dedenne SPA
- Altaria SPA
- Kriketune KOR
- Minccino GER
- Munna ITA
- Larvitar CHT

For them, I'd like:
Spoiler:

I'll take all of them, apart from the Alolan Vulpix. I have the filler ready, I'll get to cloning the others :)

I am in PDT as well. Will 5pm on Friday work for you?

Apologies for the late response, I ended up being busy yesterday. Friday (today) does just fine for me :) I can do 5pm. If this late response ends up being too late, I can do tomorrow at 5pm as well.

Hi Tabor, may I ask for your HA female abra, HA female Burmy, and HA female combee please? I can trade you some of my korean pokemons, just let me know how many pokemons you want for those three. Thanks

I can do those three, gotta get cloning though. I'll do 2 for 1 of mine, so 6 of yours.

I really need to make a list of trades I need to do like I used to have x.x

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 19, 2020
Apologies for the late response, I ended up being busy yesterday. Friday (today) does just fine for me :) I can do 5pm. If this late response ends up being too late, I can do tomorrow at 5pm as well.

No worries. Today at 5pm still works good for me. But if my response was too late Saturday at 5pm works too.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 19, 2020
Okay I'll be waiting for you in the festival plaza.

You still have to add me.

2294-4687-0797

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 19, 2020
That is odd, I am not seeing you either. I will try turning my 3DS off then on again.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 19, 2020
Thanks for your patience :) If you'd like, please consider leaving me a review [here]. Thanks :)

Thank you for the trade, I will leave you a review when I have another spare moment.
Thanks again for the trade and best of luck completing the pokedex in all available languages.

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
Hi tabor, can i ask for another 3 pokemons: HA dream ball Aerodactyl, HA dream ball Omanyte, and HA dream ball kabuto please?

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
Years
Tabor, I can help you out with some foreign's, I have a bunch of rando's from friends that we have traded. Here is what I have:

Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

tabor62

Years
okay, just ping me on discord and see if we are able to trade

Done o7

Tabor, I can help you out with some foreign's, I have a bunch of rando's from friends that we have traded. Here is what I have:

Spoiler:

Hey there, sorry for the late response.

The Pokemon I am missing from your list is here:
Spoiler:

That's 25 Pokemon total. Is there anything you were interested in on my spreadsheet?

Last edited:

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
Years
Stuff that caught my eye:
Heavy Ball Geodude, Cloyster, Onix, Phanpy
Level Ball Krabby
Safari Ball Chansey
Dream Ball Tangela
Luxury Ball Kabuto (With Swift Swim if possible)
Friend Ball HA Shroomish

By no means does it have to be all of these! Just what caught my eye, not really worried about getting anything to major, I am not needing the mon's I offered, you can just have them if you'd like.

tabor62

Years
Stuff that caught my eye:
Heavy Ball Geodude, Cloyster, Onix, Phanpy
Level Ball Krabby
Safari Ball Chansey
Dream Ball Tangela
Luxury Ball Kabuto (With Swift Swim if possible)
Friend Ball HA Shroomish

By no means does it have to be all of these! Just what caught my eye, not really worried about getting anything to major, I am not needing the mon's I offered, you can just have them if you'd like.

I don't mind :) Do you mind cloned Pokemon? And Kabuto I'd have to breed since mine is the HA.

Back