• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Released] Pokémon Alabaster (2nd demo out now!!!)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 11, 2023
Just saw this on RuffledRowlit's Showcase and its looking really nice! I'll have to give it a playthrough at some point in the near future!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 29, 2019
Hello

Not sure if anyone still uses this thread, but I appear to be stuck.
I'm on the field trip with the camp club, and there are only two people at the celebi shrine at the top.
One person complains about getting a cold, and the other won't interact with me.

I've beaten all of the trainers so I'm not sure what I did wrong.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Oct 13, 2017
Hello

Not sure if anyone still uses this thread, but I appear to be stuck.
I'm on the field trip with the camp club, and there are only two people at the celebi shrine at the top.
One person complains about getting a cold, and the other won't interact with me.

I've beaten all of the trainers so I'm not sure what I did wrong.

I believe this is an issue I've encountered as well. If you go in front of the shrine and find the right tile to stand on, a cutscene should start. I don't recall what causes it, but its some sort of error with the locations and actions of the characters, I think. Don't quote me on that; I'm saying this entirely off of memory.

Years
So I'm at the city with the 3rd gym, but there's no way to get in the gym because the door is locked. I have searched the entire city to try and find the gym leader. Not sure if this is the end of the demo or I messed up somewhere along the line.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Oct 13, 2017
So I'm at the city with the 3rd gym, but there's no way to get in the gym because the door is locked. I have searched the entire city to try and find the gym leader. Not sure if this is the end of the demo or I messed up somewhere along the line.

I believe you'll find her in the route just before that town.

Years
I believe you'll find her in the route just before that town.

If you're talking about Route 303, then I just searched every part of the route I am able to with absolutely no luck. Could you give a specific location on the route? The route layout is pretty complex and confusing so maybe I missed her, and there's some areas only accessible with Surf and Strength, which I obviously don't have.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Oct 13, 2017
If you're talking about Route 303, then I just searched every part of the route I am able to with absolutely no luck. Could you give a specific location on the route? The route layout is pretty complex and confusing so maybe I missed her, and there's some areas only accessible with Surf and Strength, which I obviously don't have.

There should have been a cutscene where you see the gym leader move a boulder with strength, located right at the end of route 303 where it connects to the town. If you didn't see it, you must have missed an event somewhere else. I'd be more specific, but unfortunately I don't remember it well.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 10, 2018
Help please pokemon alabaster does not open for me theres no error message it just does nothing other fangames work

Years
If you're holding a pokemon when you exit out of the PC then the pokemon disappears. Can you fix this please? (Otherwise I love the game)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 18, 2019
Hey Alababal please don't tell me you didn't abandon the game. This is my favorite game. Please keep working & Take your time. Keep us Updated. I love your work.

Ronnn

idk what to do with my life
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Mar 2, 2018
Hi, I downloaded the latest version of the game but I can not open it. It just says "'bitmapcache' line 393: runtime error". Any help? I wanna play it so much because it looks like a good game. Thanks!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 2, 2021
a bit out of the blue but is this game still being workend on?
i really loved the demo!! and was wondering if there would ever be a second part or further
update to come out? if someone knows PLEASE let me know
~ Nillis

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 8, 2023
this game was amazing when I played the demo a few months ago usually when I play games like this one that have a slow start and don't immediately throw you into the action it takes me awhile to get into it but this game has its own unique charm that makes it a pleasure to play through I can't wait for the next update or if that doesn't happen I wish you luck in your future endeavours

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 11, 2020
Hello, i loved the game and i decided to replay it after i did a format to my pc, the problem is that i cant run it, the "game" icon doesnt do anything, i installed the fonts just in case, but as expected it didnt make a difference. Running windows 10.
Anyone else, experience the same problem?
Thanks in advance!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 20, 2018
Hey, I've been loving playing through this game, but I just recently encountered a game-ending bug. I finally got to the route with the abra 'puzzle' and decided to go after it. When I finally figured out I just had to talk to it from behind, I decided to save so I could reset if he decides to escape. When I did reset, however, when I try to load my save file the game gives me this error:

Script 'PField_Field' line 1471: NoMethodError occured.
undefined method 'spriteset' for #<Scene_Intro:0x10b388f8>

If anyone has any kind of fix, it would be greatly appreciated. I would love to continue this really fun game. And if Alababal is reading this, I might suggest the backup save system that Insurgence (and I'm sure other fangames) has. It saves your last 3 saves so you could just go back a bit instead of being completely done for.

Rekkiess

Valkyon
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 11, 2021
The game doesnt start in my laptop, did someone manage solve this problem?

Layback101

Layback
Years
I played this game a year ago and I was wondering if it is still being worked on because I thought it was such a great idea

Rekkiess

Valkyon
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 11, 2021
For those who have problems to starts the game i managed to find a way to start the game after you unzip the rar copy everything in the folder and paste in another folder and paste another RGSS102E.dll and thats it. Enjoy your game

ProjectIceman

Shen the Ambitious PokeTuber
Years
So...is this game still in development? Honestly curious especially since there hasn't been much activity in the thread since 2018

Back