• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Then those persons that are experiencing that bug are simply using a bad ROM, I guess..?
It could be that a certain event wasn't triggered as someone mentioned earlier, this game has been known to get buggy at times if you didn't trigger certain events

FelipeGazolla

I'm here just for Pokémon Adventure Red
Years
I finished the beta 11 twice and i had never get any problem. It is strange the number of people with problems with bugs, i am certain the problem isn't the rom.

Elexon6273

Creator of Pokémon DestinyGrey
Years
Thanks for the help guys! I'll tell my friend to try replaying to find Darkrai! :)

P.S. - It's Elexon6273, not Exelon...
P.P.S. - It wasn't me who need the help, it was my friend, Gr84play...

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 13, 2017
Exelon6273 & DonutHead, just replay the Underworld events correctly like it should've been done from the beginning. I've played this ROM hack 2-3 times (thanks Aethestode ;) ) and that "Two weeks later loop" problem happened to me too. The solution is to find Darkrai's sarcophagus and awake the Dark Lord before the final fight with MissingNo, it's part of the main storyline, btw. Yeah, it's very confusing and hard to navigate through the Underworld labyrinth, but you should eventually find it. If you ignore this and possibly one event long before entering the Underworld where you battle with spirits of Blue and Green and Delia(?) on Valencia Island this will cause a glitch you both mentioned.

That's nothing, though. I have to replay the entire game just because of a glitch with the Lake Monster, where one of the NPC's sprite didn't shown on screen and I couldn't battle with SwampertX.

Well.... nope. That didn't fix it for me. I found the coffin, which was rather easy to get to, but the "Two Weeks Later" loop still persisted. The Warp Code cheat code was deleted prior to this and the ROM Hack reinstalled, but that didn't really help.

I did save the file where I re-did everything and got past the loop, so I continued my progress from there. It seems that no further events are affected by doing what I did to get past the loop, so that's a plus.

Also, I tried using an updated version of VBA as suggested by someone but, as expected, the emulator was not the problem, and I doubt the ROM itself is either.

P.S. I'm loving the ROM hack so far; I think I am near the end of the 11E Beta as I'm coming close to fighting all of the Elemental Sages after beating the Orange League. I know it ends with my character fighting Bruno, but I don't know when that is and all of my Pokemons are level 100 already, so I'm guessing I'll fight him very soon. Anyways, I'm excited for the upcoming updates to this game.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2017
Welcome back Aethestode,

I've missed you and your great work ever since that horrendous day when you were banned and gave up on the hack. I was heart-broken! I thought, "Wow, such a great talent! And, it's being wasted by these trolls..."

In my heart, your Rom lived on despite your absence and the hope that you would one day return burned within.

I'm delighted of your return, ecstatic even. If you need someone to talk to--about anything (outside of Roms)--I am here for you. I know that it takes; time, patience, testing, etc. when working on a Rom. A lot of people don't understand just how time-consuming Rom-Hacking actually is. It's a pain! And, for someone as talented as you to implement such features into a FR Base Rom, is truly genius! Out-of-this-world!

I want to appreciate you, honor you, and comfort you.

Haters gonna hate, impatient people gonna bitch, and fans like me, will always be there for you...even if beta 12 releases in 2 years. I understand, others do too, and a lot don't. Maybe they should try Rom-Hacking...just to see what it's really like.

Take your time. Stay healthy. And, remember, you have people that care for you and your work and love everything that you do and stand for!

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 19, 2022
Is beta 12 finished? Route 9 is glitched
flje9g
. I don't know what is wrong, unfinished beta or just rom that I downloaded

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 8, 2017
Hey Aesthode just wanted to tell you ive played over 100 different hacks both complete and incomplete and this one is by far top 3 to me im looking forward to the day you have it 100% done! I just got to vermillion city and wanted to let you know about a glitch i found in cerulean while playing on vba 1.8.0 when you enter ceruleans mart the game freezes every time just wanted to let you know and keep up the great work!

Years
Hey Aethestode.You are doing a great job with this hack.I would like to ask when the next beta is going to be finished. I finished the Orange archipelago arc and when I went to Hoen,at some point the game said :<Wait for Beta 12>.That's why I am asking.I like so much this hack and i would like to play all the arcs . :)

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Hey Aethestode.You are doing a great job with this hack.I would like to ask when the next beta is going to be finished. I finished the Orange archipelago arc and when I went to Hoen,at some point the game said :<Wait for Beta 12>.That's why I am asking.I like so much this hack and i would like to play all the arcs . :)
No set date, but the next release will have all of the kanto arc completed

Back