• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: Pokémon Gaming Central's 30 Day Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolitetion

Deemed to be a demon, but an angel inside.
Years
Day 30: What are you hoping the next main series Pokémon game will be?
There are many things I could name, but I'll just name something that'd be on the top for me.

Personally I hope for a game that has at least two regions and which lasts longer, both in main story and post-content.

blue

gucci
Years

A direct sequel to Sun & Moon that contains Gyms in Alola. If it is anything like how BW2 was compared to BW then I'd be happy with that.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Day 14: Did you ever use a strategy guide for a Pokemon game? I have the official strategy guide for Diamond and Pearl, and it's super cute and useful. I use it to plan my teams most of the time, and it helped me understand Natures and Breeding back when I got it.

Years

I do hope Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon have stuff that can set it apart from the original Sun & Moon, like maybe establishing Gyms in Alola. But as for the next game after that, I'm definitely guessing it'll be 8th Gen.

And with that, we end another 30 Day PGC Challenge. It has been great taking part in one again after missing the last one.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022

Just a big blowout on the Switch. Give me Kanto and the new region. Give me following Pokemon. Give me a Battle Frontier.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years

Too good to be true haha.

I'd love a bigger region, preferably combined with older regions as well. I'd like 100+ new Pokémon, including new evolutions and pre-evolutions of older Pokémon. I want more trainer customization. I want following Pokémon to return. I want to see the return of 4th Gen style WiFi mechanics. I want an in-depth story. And most of all I want it to be more challenging.

Years
Day 30: What are you hoping the next main series Pokémon game will be? - I would love to have a really beautiful, diverse region, with loads of amazing new Pokemon and preferably a trip back to a previous region. One of my biggest wishes is for a great post-game, a second region fulfils that but I would love a Battle Frontier too. Oh, and Pokemon following you, with the Switch, I hope this would all be possible.

Years
I want gorgeous archipelago with tons of new forms, more tropical environment and most important Gym's. Basically upcoming ultra sun and Moon are more likely based on BW2. So definitely that's enough for me... :DDD

Also, finally i have completed my first challenge! Yay B)

Last edited:
Years

I'm hoping they keep the no HM thing from SM, but I hope gyms return. I'm also hoping for a higher number of new Pokemon to be introduced. Also DP Switch remakes.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
Day 25: What would you say is the toughest Trainer battle you've ever faced?
Red is mostly hardest and BW2 I say Cyhtia

Day 26: What's your favorite Poké Ball type?
Dusk Ball, it always handy during nightime and money saver

Day 27: What's your favorite type combination? Why?
Dark/Fighting, just unqiue

Day 28: What's the funniest moment you've experienced in a Pokémon game?
Some funny innuendo about swimmer girl or those barry bumps into

Day 29: Main series games on the Switch: what are your thoughts?
I highly doubt some remake gonna be for switch, but I'm not so sure about it yet

Sinnoh remake nuff said

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
Years
Well I'd love to see an open-world game for the Switch.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Day 15: What's your favorite evolution method? How about your least favorite? Fav: Inkay with the "turn the console upside down". It's really creative and funny. Least fav: Trading with held item. I used to have some fully evolved Pokémon requiring a trade item, and going through the GTS for hours helping people. ;^;

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
Looks like this has wrapped up! (except for Soapy who is clearly stuck in the past, send help!)
I hope everyone enjoyed the questions, I tried to depart a bit from the beaten path of topics we normally bring up in these events. Seeing as this went pretty well, we'll probably be doing another one of these later in the year.

Thanks everyone who participated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back