• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ROM Hack] Zachary's Pokemon Emerald Kaizo Nuzlocke

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Apr 24, 2023
Hi Guys, I haven't done an Nuzlocke in forever and I doing it, Pokemon Emerald Kaizo

If you didn't know, Pokemon Emerald Kaizo was made by SinisterHoodedFigure, so Thanks to the Creator

The Rules are

Standard Nuzlocke rules (Pokemon that faints dead, only catch 1 Pokemon in a area, if you killed it, out of poke balls or accidentally run away, Tough luck, Nickname a Pokemon)
Dupes Clause limited for 4
Shiny Clause

Let's begin

I named myself Zachary, Got the Potion from the PC, Set up the clock, Meet May and Saving Professor Birch

My Trainer ID is 37508 that means I pick Mudkip, I beat Zigzagoon (that is holding Berry juice), I called him Trollkip, Got a potion from the Poke Mart guy, Trained him to Level 6 and Learned Bubble, Beat May and her Treecko, Got 5 Poke balls, Got Running Shoes from my Mom

My first Encounter on Route 101 is a Pichu, Caught her after a 2nd Poke ball, Called her Sally.

My first Encounter on Oldale Town (Yes it has Grass) is a Numel, Caught her and Called her Mrs. Humpy.

Buy 8 Poke Balls (Yes It costs 10 Pokedollars) and 3 Potions.

My first Encounter on Route 103 is a Wingull, Caught him and Called him Peeko.

My first Encounter on Route 102 is a Electrike, Caught her and Called her Karma.

Boxed Sally and Peeko.

Trained both Trollkip, Mrs. Humpy and Karma to Level 7, Trollkip learned Mud Sport.

Beat all Trainers on Route 102 and Electrike learned Quick Attack.

Made it to Petalburg City, where I caught Corphish and Called him Mr Krabs.

I ended off here, I'll see y'all in the Next Update.

Team:

Trollkip (Mudkip)
258.gif

Level 8
-Tackle
-Bubble
-Mud Sport
Torrent
Bashful Nature

Mrs. Humpy (Numel)
322.gif

Level 9
-Ember
-Stomp
Oblivious
Modest Nature

Karma (Electrike)
309.gif

Level 9
-ThunderShock
-Thunder Wave
-Quick Attack
LightingRod
Serious Nature

Boxed: Sally (Pichu), Peeko (Wingull) and Mr. Krabs (Corphish)
Dead: There's none Silly.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Apr 24, 2023
Another Update coming Through.

I went to the gym and Meet my Dad, I forced to watch Wally Trying to Catch a Ralts but He Teleports away and yet He Caught it?

I buy some Poke Balls, some Potions, 5 Antidotes and 3 Paralyze Heals

My First Encounter on Route 104 is a Female Cubone, Caught her and Called her Paige but She almost killed Trollkip after Escaping from a Poke Ball but She can't escape from the 2nd Ball

I trained Paige to Level 9 and She learned Secret Power and got Trollkip up to Level 9

I Battle a Fisherman and His Luvdisc killed My Trollkip and Paige put Luvdisc to Red Health but a Critical hit Dive Killed her allowing Karma to Quick Attack luvdisc to Death, She leveled up to 12 and Learned Bite and defeated him.

R.I.P Trollkip the Mudkip

Level 5-9

R.I.P Paige the Cubone

Level 7-9

I withdraw Mr. Krabs out of the box and Started training Him and Mrs. Humpy up to Level 12 in Which Mr Krabs learned Aerial Ace and Mrs. Humpy learned Flame Wheel.

I beat Rich Lady on Route 104 and Enter Petalburg Woods

My 1st Encounter on Petalburg Woods is Illumise and I caught her and Called her Jane

Trained my Entire Team to Level 13 and Jane learned Silver Wind, Seismic Toss and Moonlight (Replaced Quick Attack) and Mr. Krabs learned Metal Claw.

Battle Team Magma Grunt and Defeated Him

Battle Red (No Joke) on Route 104 and Defeated Him.

Healed at Rustboro City.

My First Encounter on Rustboro City is a Seedot. Caught her and Called her Nuzlocke.

I ending it Here so Next Update, I'll take on Roxanne.

Team:

Mrs. Humpy (Numel)
322.gif

Level 14
-Flame Wheel
-Stomp
-Ember
Oblivious
Modest Nature

Karma (Electrike)
309.gif

Level 15
-ThunderShock
-Thunder Wave
-Quick Attack
-Bite
LightingRod
Serious Nature

Mr. Krabs (Corphish)
341.gif

Level 15
-BubbleBeam
-False Swipe
-Aerial Ace
-Metal Claw
Shell Armor
Quiet Nature

Jane (Illumise)
314.gif

Level 14
-Silver Wind
-Thunder Wave
-Moonlight
-Seismic Toss
Oblivious
Brave Nature

Nuzlocke (Seedot)
273.gif

Level 9
-Mega Drain
-Bide
-Bullet Seed
Early Bird
Hasty Nature

Boxed: Sally (Pichu) and Peeko (Wingull)
Dead: Trollkip (Mudkip) and Paige (Cubone)

See y'all Next Update.

Last edited:
Back