• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity Daily: Make-a-Mega Returns: Mega Beartic

Years
Make-a-Mega

mega-evolution-194991.jpg

Make-a-Mega is back, that means that once again the Daily is calling on all artists to share with us some of your talent! Every second month (alternating with Alolan Mix-Up) the competitive battling whizzes over in Battling & Team Building will work together through a series of polls to create a new Mega form for a Pokemon that's missed out on one. Once the Pokemon is decided though, it needs some artwork to go with it in the Daily article that will introduce it to everyone. This time around, we need an Ice/Poison Mega Beartic.

You'll have until the 25th of July to submit your artwork after which we'll conduct a poll ending on the 29th to determine which submission gets featured in the article. Never fear though, if enough of you submit art, we'll link the article back to here so everyone's work can be seen. Happy drawing!

Participants

Asirene

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 12, 2018

It's fine to post in the thread! c:​

Will do!

I usually only do sprite work. I decided to go for a Dream World Art Style because I sure am no Sugimori.

Here's my artwork:
Spoiler:

Design Commentary:
Spoiler:

techdraconis

Nice to meet you!
Years
I saw this yesterday. This is what I already had.
(I stopped working on it because I never could finish it at time and I didn't like how it was turning out)
xB9t8vr.png

Years
Hi, I just came in.
I entered today,
I do not speak English, can anyone explain this blog?

This was a contest to design a Mega form of Beartic. However, the submission date passed and we already featured a piece and artist!

I will now unstick the thread~​

Back