• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leak and rumor discussion.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Since Pokemon sun and Moon was leaked so easily So I decide to create a Leak and Rumor threat.
Lets start with this

ExyonWZ.png

gSvxAIu.jpg

Alternate Universe Happy Gladion ?

Furthermore , CoroCoro will leak soon with an astonishing News about Marshadow.
Does anyone think that it might have something to do with Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon ?

Last edited:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Since Pokemon sun and Moon was leaked so easily So I decide to create a Leak and Rumor threat.
Lets start with this

ExyonWZ.png

gSvxAIu.jpg

Does anyone think that it might have something to do with Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon ?

That's already been debunked as fake as far as I'm aware.

As for Marshadow. It might just be related to it's Z-move. But I wouldn't be surprised if it did have another forme. The 'cute' legendary released post original pair have gotten a form since Shaymin (others include Keldeo, Diancie, and Hoopa).

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
I heard the screenshot was confirmed as fake.. was the concept art debunked as well? Not fully in the loop.
Disappointing, too. Thats a sick outfit haha

Years
That Gladion pic was confirmed fake, but the Confidential stamp on the concept art is more debatable since it was similar to the one on the leaked concept art of Decidueye, Incineroar and Primarina which leaked this time last year.

Anyways, not really expecting CoroCoro's next issue to show much relating to US/UM but if they do show a lot I'll definitely take it.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019

Apparently , There is this rumor about Lycanroc third form in serebiiform.
Well, The trailer does hints a signature Z-move for Lycanroc.

Kartanaheart

Origami King
Years
If Lycanroc does get a third form, I wonder what it's going to be. They already have night and day, would it be like evening or something?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 4, 2018
If Lycanroc does get a third form, I wonder what it's going to be. They already have night and day, would it be like evening or something?

I would imagine if Lycanroc got a 3rd form that it would be an "eclipse" form. So the sun and moon combined.

Years
As intriguing as these theories regarding a third new form for Lycanroc are concerned, I feel that it shouldn't happen because both Midday and Midnight Forms are simple designs but they work. Another form would just look way too overdesigned for a simple-looking popular Pokemon.

pkmin3033

I would think a third Lycanroc would be far more likely if we were dealing with a single game, but given that we have two, it doesn't make much sense. The Lycanroc in the trailer was clearly the Midday form, so I'd say that rules that possibility out.

Alexander18

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • NZ
  • Seen Dec 29, 2017
First of, leaks are real pokemon news that got released early. Rumors are things that may or may not be true.

None of those leaks people are seeing are leaks. That are rumors. Most of them are fake. I don't believe in any of them.

pkmin3033

The problem with a lot of this data lies in its interpretation. Some data has been leaked - we know there is something that is linked to Lycanroc that wasn't included in SM, and we know SM includes unused walking/running animations, for example - but speculation surrounding that data is just rumour. It's a very clear, but irritating line. Rumours are often based on leaks, which lends them some form of substance...but not much.

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
Years
Lets start with this

ExyonWZ.png

gSvxAIu.jpg

Hmm... not sure about the screenshot, but I'm getting dejavu from that concept art. It looks very similar to the art that leaked the Alola starters and Mallow. IIRC, there was a similar leak that happened with either BW or BW2, and it turned out to be real as well. Same layout, same style, and the 'confidential' stamp. I will roll on the floor if Lillie turns out to be with Team Skull. Imagining her that way is almost ludicrous haha.

With that said, I'm almost positive that art is real. That means what Masuda had said about it being an alternate reality is true and I'm very excited. Although, this would have been a pleasant surprise upon playing the game, so going forward I think I'm going to avoid any Pokemon news until the release of the games.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
In regards to the rumor of Lycanroc getting a third form, we have a placeholder for one when SM got datamined, so it's not like the rumor is anything new.

Also, that Gladion leak is already confirmed fake.

Kartanaheart

Origami King
Years
In that Gladion leak I can't believe nobody's noticed how small they made Silvally. That to me was a dead giveaway.

clbgolden

Swampert Fan
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 22, 2019
That Gladion leak is definitely fake. The fact that it's on the freaking Switch should be a dead giveaway.

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
Years
I agree that the screenshot is fake, but the concept art is too uncanny to past art leaks that I don't think the art should be automatically dismissed as fake.

pkmin3033

I'm going to continue quietly praying it is fake, because that is quite possibly the worst costume design I've seen from a Pokemon NPC in years; it's positively horrific.

Phyrrhic

It's not very effective...
Years
Why would Game Freak give Gladion moon shoes? I'm gonna assume that that is fake.

Its important to note that i was insistent that the final starters from last summer were fake as well.

Back