• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Interest Check: Retail/fast food mafia

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Staff vs customers. Rogue staff as third party maybe. Bc I'm not gonna lie managers can be rude and cause people to quit but in ny experience more people quit bc of rude ass customers.

Premises is making those rude ass customers get out before the whole staff quits bc of em. Question is tho should i do fast food retail (bc i work at dunkin donuts) or try for store retail. Any ideas to make this more fun.

Or does this idea suck and need to gtfo.

Years
What Johnny said tbh
Maybe do corporate as the cult?

As for which one, just pick whichever has the most options for roles. Atm I'm thinking store retail because security could be the cop.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I was thinking a few ideas. One being based off walmart and having roles like normal aligned with a name ( ex. cop - security guard )

Another idea was being semi-closed and saying their alignment and "position" (manager, shift lead, etc) and they could have been one of a few roles under that position (so like shift lead could have been doc, cop, or idk bleeder). I could do this with customers too bc you have your elistists, jackasses, etc :')

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Holy shit that it does! Not what i had in mind at all but man that cna totally the sequel or something i dunno. Mostly saying that since iver started working on this mafia already

Back