• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon League of Legends

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 1, 2017
See I've played that part mutliple times and did things in that order and I get nothing so I have no idea unless you can narrow it down further? I wish I could help you, I really do.

Not sure what I really did. After Lissandra I went to Freljord, talked to Ashe, TP'd to Zaun or Piltover, changed my Hecarim's name, then I went to Demacia -> Shadow Isles

Also

-----
Aurelion Sol buffed.
YES!
Caitlyn is now a mono normal type.
Feels like an overall nerf because of Peacemaker but that's fine I guess
Rek'Sai's Void Pulse changed to Queen's Wrath which is an overall buff.
Ouh, I might use her now
Sion's HP value buffed considerably.
Aw c'mon man
Udyr's kinda been reworked, overall buff I think.
Huh, might have to check him out. Been using Hecarim in the meantime because of his speed but I might peep Udyr now
RIP op Cho'Gath/Mega Gnar/Dragonform Shyvana, Spiderform Elise may be sleeper op, idk.
Wait why was Mega Gnar OP

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 1, 2017
Ridiculous bulk.

Ahaha I guess Intimidate + high base armor/mres and huge base HP was too good to be true

On that note, I've noticed a couple of typos

"Safegaurd" on Lee Sin
"ZenoninAegis" on Pantheon (ZeonianAegis is the same number of letters)

Also, quick question: what does Snaring do, exactly? Does it like prevent switching the turn they're snared or something?

Finally, in what way was Aurelion Sol buffed? Just curious, thanks!

C me

Creator of Pokemon League Of Legends
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
On that note, I've noticed a couple of typos

"Safegaurd" on Lee Sin
"ZenoninAegis" on Pantheon (ZeonianAegis is the same number of letters)

Also, quick question: what does Snaring do, exactly? Does it like prevent switching the turn they're snared or something?

Finally, in what way was Aurelion Sol buffed? Just curious, thanks!

I have a thing where I always type guard like that, my most common typo. I knew Panth w looked wrong, thanks for that.

There's a blackboard in Demacia... explains status effects...

His Q Starsurge damage was increased as well as his knockback damage(can't remember what the move is called)..

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 1, 2017
I have a thing where I always type guard like that, my most common typo. I knew Panth w looked wrong, thanks for that.
Ahaha no problem mate
There's a blackboard in Demacia... explains status effects...
I keep forgetting juke school is even a thing, thanks
His Q Starsurge damage was increased as well as his knockback damage(can't remember what the move is called)..
Breath of Light, IIRC

----Edit----

I found a bug! On the Noxian Ship. http://i.imgur.com/hgPPhZc.png

Did a double battle with both. After that, I talked to the Noxian above me, and his text box remains even after I move. Talking to someone else removes the floating text box, so it's not a major issue, but bugs are bugs!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 12, 2023
Man I would love an encounter chart for this game. I am hunting Sivir/Cass but the desert is full of Rek and Ramm lol

C me

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
Man I would love an encounter chart for this game. I am hunting Sivir/Cass but the desert is full of Rek and Ramm lol

There's a downloadable excel file with tons of useful information just below the downlaod link. Also the in game ChampLog works kinda well for locations (only bugged for void champions and ones found in caves).

They're also post elite four along with azir so you won't find them with the others.

CrazyHoops0001

Best Of Kram
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 4, 2020
I love this hack even though i didnt even tried LOL. So is this still far from completion?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 1, 2017
Found a Gangplank bug! http://i.imgur.com/VQzV5Ev.png

Jinx went first, using Zap on him, critting him to death. Except, the turn he should've had (if he hadn't died) went through anyway, and he used Remove Scurvy, healing himself. So for some reason he's still alive despite having fainted. Lol funny lil' bug, I suppose. This is what resulted: http://i.imgur.com/Jr5nzir.png

Basically, killing the "dead" Gangplank gave me the EXP anyway, but it's the Anivia's sprite that "dies" despite still being there

No idea how to recreate except by killing a GP about to use Remove Scurvy lol

It was a double battle here: http://i.imgur.com/530w6Bs.png in the middle of Route 22, where you find a STAR PIECE (idk why but the item's name is in all caps http://i.imgur.com/n9PTv1Z.png is that intentional?)

C me

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
Found a Gangplank bug!

It was a double battle here: http://i.imgur.com/530w6Bs.png in the middle of Route 22, where you find a STAR PIECE (idk why but the item's name is in all caps http://i.imgur.com/n9PTv1Z.png is that intentional?)

I've heard of this before, I take it you can finish the battle right? I'll put it on the list if it's not gamebreaking.

STAR PIECE should not be a thing no. Nice find! You seem to be enjoying finding these xD

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 12, 2023
I am enjoying the game so far. I wish there was a way to put more skins for more champs in, but I'm sure memory is an issue and numbered slots, etc. I do love having Pulsfire Ez without paying the $20 though. :)

Last edited:

C me

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
I am enjoying the game so far. I wish there was a way to put more skins for more champs in, but I'm sure memory is an issue and numbered slots, etc. I do love having Pulsfire Ez without paying the $20 though. :)

Actually slots aren't an issue, space isn't an issue, memory would be but not not for another hundred skins. Main issue is artwork/effort.

Well since you enjoy Puslefire Ezreal maybe you should consider getting him in league. ;)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 1, 2017
I've heard of this before, I take it you can finish the battle right? I'll put it on the list if it's not gamebreaking.
Yeah it's not gamebreaking at all, just funny (or annoying, depending on how you feel at the time)
STAR PIECE should not be a thing no. Nice find! You seem to be enjoying finding these xD
Lol yeah I like to bugtest games, I used to be on the LoL PBE before they closed down my account (all accounts made before 2013 were deleted, RIP :( and signups are currently closed as well)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 12, 2023
Actually slots aren't an issue, space isn't an issue, memory would be but not not for another hundred skins. Main issue is artwork/effort.

Well since you enjoy Puslefire Ezreal maybe you should consider getting him in league. ;)

I have him in League, that's how I remembered the price lol. I found a game breaking bug btw. I am in the Bandle City gym in the blue and red room. The trainer on the left "Rossbmstick" or something like that causes the game to red screen and need to be restarted. Oddly enough, if you talk to him, you can battle just fine, but at the end of the battle, the ! appears above his head like he has seen you for the first time and the game freezes again. My team, in order, is Elise, Cho, Vel'Koz, Lux, Kog, and.. Egg. I will mess around with it more, but I think it has something to do with the triggered event scripting or something. I am not a programmer so that's just an off guess.

C me

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
I have him in League, that's how I remembered the price lol. I found a game breaking bug btw. I am in the Bandle City gym in the blue and red room. The trainer on the left "Rossbmstick" or something like that causes the game to red screen and need to be restarted. Oddly enough, if you talk to him, you can battle just fine, but at the end of the battle, the ! appears above his head like he has seen you for the first time and the game freezes again. My team, in order, is Elise, Cho, Vel'Koz, Lux, Kog, and.. Egg. I will mess around with it more, but I think it has something to do with the triggered event scripting or something. I am not a programmer so that's just an off guess.

Do you have a save before it and if so can you send me it please?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 1, 2017
Is there a way of buying/getting items that boost Speed EVs? I know the Demacia mart has all the stat items except speed

And am I correct in assuming that Sapphire Crystals are limited in this game? Or is there a way of getting more?

God yasezuo

Yasuo main
Years
Where to catch ezreal, been playing for a long time and my goal is to catch all champs but i cant find ezreal, the ChampLog says he's near the route on piltover, but that route has no brushes.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 1, 2017
Where to catch ezreal, been playing for a long time and my goal is to catch all champs but i cant find ezreal, the ChampLog says he's near the route on piltover, but that route has no brushes.

It's Route 6, here's a few images to find the grass patches: http://imgur.com/a/wfDyy

Right between the teleporter and piltover itself. Ezreal is pretty rare, you'll see Corki, Janna and Ziggs a lot (mostly Ziggs tbh) but eventually you'll find Ezreal

C me

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
No Carbos in this game, partly because speed was irrelevant for most of development and partly because I used boots for the player so I can't use boots.

I don't think you can buy Sapphire Crystals, the only other way you get them is winning the lottery.

Back