• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New first message since 2 yrs ago?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 12, 2021
Um, hello Poke community. Its has been a long time since I joined this website. You may or may not know who I am but my name is MonadoXY7 and I have been playing fan made Pokemon games that come from this website a lot. I want to meet new friends and be partnered with great creators who can help me with a project I'm working on but most importantly give me advice as well. I don't have much time left since my RPG Maker XP is about to expire and i don't have enough money to pay for it. Here's hoping that i meet people who can help each other overcome these obstacles.

Years
Howdy, welcome back to PC! Feel free to visit the Game dev sections to meet other fellow game developers. Another great spot to ask for advice on fangames would be in #game-dev on our Discord server. I hope you also check out all the other great sections outside of fangames, have a great time! :]

Years
Hey MonadoXY7! Welcome to PC, nice to have you here =) As far as game making and creativity goes PC is one of the better forums out there so I'm sure you'll find help. See you around and hope you'll be here for a while ~

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 12, 2021
Im trying my best to post a team recruitment thread/reply but it says I have to make 5 more posts before I can do anything. What should I do if Im making the project Im working on and I need help for the res of it and I can't come into contact with anybody willing to help?

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Welcome back to PC! The 5 posts rule is in place to stop spambots from posting links when they join. It's easy to rack up 2 more, just find some threads that interest you and give your thoughts. PC is the right place to help get your fan game rolling. We have many resources for you to use and learn from as well. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask someone, we'll be glad to help! Good luck with your game :D

Back