• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Lost World (Update 2018)

Years
4SVV7dI.png

"MUNDO PERDIDO"

INTRODUCTION
Hello everyone! Here I will call myself "Lendaryo."
I always wanted to create a Pokémon game with a slightly different theme, but because it was difficult to put together the resources needed to create a game make me give up. However, I'm trying again with a project that looks promising in my eyes!

THE STORY
You are a child that was created far from the outside world, in other words. You went on to live in a hidden place of humanity together with some pokémons that at this time happened to form a sort of "society". Although it was created far from the coexistence of humans you still keep the mentality of a normal person, the difference is that you were created by Pokémons. And now you have to face the problems of a world that has its numbered days. The world is going through a phase of "self-destruction." And the cause of all this is still unknown, but there is human involvement in these events; Pollution, deforestation, species of Pokémon being extinguished. And now? Can you reach the end of the story? The journey will not be easy, but you are not alone.​

CHARACTERS

Male protagonist
Default name: Sky
HZgivs2.png

Female protagonist
Default name: Sea
ZgysCJ6.png

Mysterious man
C92L8dK.png

You see this man right after begins his journey. He has dangerous eyes and an aura that causes a certain mystery. Is he an enemy or an ally? It's up to you to find out.

(There are other characters, by how much I will release only those.)

OLD SCREENSHOTS
VuIMWbr.png
hePUMW4.png

580v65T.png
QBrgnr6.png

M0jAtr6.png
mA9nWe6.png

1Y6f8pP.png
UwgyYYB.png

NEW SCREENSHOTS
OrrxvgC.png
dpYYiql

VYSn8Hs.png
c75aXrA.png

cmnmwGl.png
NcOLDIy.png

vJ9RXtE.png
bnl7OqU.png

jA3gqce.png
TASibmE.png

MAP
u2ggY41.png

[B]FEATURES[/B]

My game does not have any "original" features, but rather a few sprites customizations. All other resources are from different artists that I will put the proper credits.[/CENTER]

[LIST]
[*][B]Pokémon from 1 to 6gen -[/B] I have no plans to add 7gen yet..
[*][B]Elite Battle -[/B] Battles to the Style Pokemon bw / bw2
[*][B]Mega Evolution -[/B] It will be possible for Mega to evolve during battles
[*][B]SpeedRun Botton -[/B] You can accelerate the game as if you were playing in an emulator
[*][B]High difficulty -[/B] Battles have a higher level of complexity. (still in progress).
[*][B]Disobedience System -[/B] Pokémon that are above your coach level will not obey your orders!
[*][B]Pokemon Starter -[/B] It will be a Shiny Gardevoir, however you will be able to choose between the initials of the 1 - 6 gen after a mission during the main story.
[*][B]Fakemons -[/B] With some mega forms and "additional evolutions".
[*][B]Sidequest -[/B] (Still in progress)
[*][B]Pokeball's Script -[/B] The menu will show the difference of pokeballs.
[*][B]Karma System -[/B] Your choices influence what you'll get in the game, for example: Pokémon, Items, and TM. (Removed)
[*][B]Pokémon Partner -[/B] Your Pokémon will accompany you on the map.
[*][B]Recruitment System -[/B] There are pokémons that you can not find the world outside, however, it is possible to get them elsewhere through the actions you do during the game.(Removed)
[*][B]Skill Masters -[/B] There are some NPC's that might teach you special moves (like eggs moves), but with some cost, such as money or items.
[*][B]Nature Training Area -[/B] After some progress in the game this area will be released so you can shape your team in any way you choose.
[*][B]Detailed maps -[/B] I do not know if I can say that all the maps are very well detailed, but I did my best to make them look beautiful. (I swear I gave my best..)
[*][B]Exploration! -[/B] Explore the world around you, search everywhere, revisit places you've been to! You may have several surprises during your adventure!
[*][B]Mysterious and Intriguing History -[/B] The player itself gradually learns what is happening, but not enough to gather all the pieces right away!
[*][B]16 Gym Leaders -[/B] Think and rethink your strategies before challenging any of these great Pokémon Masters!
[*][B]Language -[/B] The game will be in PT-BR, since it is my native language and as you can see I'm not very good with English. If anyone would like to volunteer to translate to the English Language or any other of their interest, send me a message here in the same community.
[/LIST]

[CENTER][B]PROGRESS[/B]

1- Region Maps 45% (Progress has fallen because the game will have a kind of "second region")
Pokémon Encounters 50%
Trainer Battles 40%
1- Gym Battles 50%
Non-story related events 80%
Story related events 70%
System/Scripts 100%

[B]FINAL NOTES[/B]
If someone is missing or if there is a problem using any of the given resources, please let me know.
(I'll post the full credits as soon as I release the first beta)

[B]Credits:[/B]

"GEN 6 PROJECT" by mej71

[B]Pokemon Sprites:[/B]
Equip Pokemon Reborn

[B]Pokemon Icons:[/B]
Pikachumazzinga

[B]PBS file editing:[/B]
mej71
karstictrainer
WorldSlayer
TheDeKay
viperk1
SunakazeKun
Radical Raptr
RPD490
Takyon!
Pokegod7020

[B]Research:[/B]
Drakath569
Florio
MrDeepDarkMind
snooper117

"ELITE BATTLE 2015" by Luka S.J.
[B]Sprites:[/B]
GameFreak, Original sprites from B/W/2 games
Pokecheck.org, Ripping the sprites from B2/W2 roms
Luka S.J, Indexing and formatting the sprites
blackpokeninja for desert tiles
Tebited15, B/W styled trainer Red sprite
Spriters-Resource (redblueyellow), Gen 5 ball sprites

[B]Battle Backgrounds:[/B]
Eli, Ripping and compiling the backgrounds

[B]Custom UI:[/B]
Luka S.J, Design, formatting and implementation

[B]Scripts:[/B]
Luka S.J, Elite Battle System 2015
Luka S.J, Additional sprite manipulation methods and all new BitmapWrappers
Luka S.J, EditorScripts modification + PBS/pokemon.txt repositions
Maruno, General help and support

[B]Sound Effects:[/B]
GameFreak - Original sound effects from B/W/2 games
BadSamaritan - Ripping the sound effects

[B]SCRIPTS:[/B]
Roby's Battle Animations Pack by roby_kof.
Pokémon Starter Selection by shiney570
Evolution Scene by KleinStudio V1.1.
Gender Select V2 Created by Nickalooose.

[B]FollowingPokemon V.1.4 credits:[/B]
Help-14, zingzags, Rayd12smitty, Venom12, mej71.

Extra Music, Autotiles by Greg2011, EdR_Almeida.
XY/ORAS Musics and Songs by PocketMonstersMusic.
Pokémon Synthesia Sound XY&Z by RekiFr, PianoVib.
Pokémon Instrumental Advanced.
Tilesets by Newtiteuf & Darkange.
World Map Tileset made by xdanx.

[B]Sprite CHARACTERS:[/B]
Male protagonist - Nekoryusei and Utakata shiraishi (I simply edited the sprite.)
Female Protagonist - ORCVO
Mysterious man - Utakata shiraishi (I simply edited the sprite.)

[B]"Pokémon Essentials" was created by:[/B]
Flameguru
Poccil (Peter O.)
Maruno

[B]"RPG Maker XP" by:[/B]
Enterbrain

[B]Pokémon is owned by:[/B]
The Pokémon Company
Nintendo
Affiliated with Game Freak[/CENTER]​

Last edited:
Back