• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mecha Moth's Trade Center (Shinies & Events)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
The shame of being beaten by a Metapod.
I'll be free tonight around 8PM MDT. So, 10 for you, I believe. Mostly comes down to when I finish skyping with my parents.

I'll try to still be awake :P I have to wake up early so if I don't seem to answer, sorry! ^-^;

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
No worries. I should be available before 6:30ish, too. But there's no guarantees on that.

I would rather not trade before that, because I'll be having dinner with my parents ^-^; There's no rush anyway! I'm sure I'll still be awake at 10 so don't worry :)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 5, 2020
Is your level 100 jolly jirachi in oras because can you please teach it fire punch and iron head
I'll give you a shiny mareep and a shiny hydragion and a shiny swellow to offer and I will like to also have your shiny monferno and prinplup for the Pokemon I'm offering to you

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Is your level 100 jolly jirachi in oras because can you please teach it fire punch and iron head
I'll give you a shiny mareep and a shiny hydragion and a shiny swellow to offer and I will like to also have your shiny monferno and prinplup for the Pokemon I'm offering to you
I only trade in SM. Sorry!

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
VACATION ALERT:
I am going on vacation with only limited access to reply to people (if even that) from tonight, August 18 until Tuesday, August 22. There may be some extra time taken off if I have to travel to a job interview in another state.
Afterwards, I will be making another big update to the shop with RNG Pokemon in Sun and Cute Charm Pokemon in Soul Silver.

Note 1: I am now trading only on Moon. My Trainer Name there is Ellie.

Note 2: After a hack check, I updated my lists with previous events that I must now re-obtain. This includes Marshadow, shiny Diancie, Pokécenter Kyoto shiny Ho-oh, and a few others.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Ohh, you traded the PC Ho-oh to me a few weeks ago...

Is there any way I could get something in return for it?

I would love to refund you, but I'm not seeing a post or vm (I usually delete my pms) of us trading the PC Ho-oh.
EDIT: Nevermind, I found it on your shop.

Let me know what you'd like in the refund.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
Years
I would love to refund you, but I'm not seeing a post or vm (I usually delete my pms) of us trading the PC Ho-oh.
EDIT: Nevermind, I found it on your shop.

Let me know what you'd like in the refund.

If the new PC Ho-oh in your Johto shinies list is a legit one, I would love to swap it for that.

If you check out my Porybox I have quite a few of the shinies listed on your Wants list for 2 for 1 also, I'm sure we can arrange some trades!

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
If the new PC Ho-oh in your Johto shinies list is a legit one, I would love to swap it for that.

If you check out my Porybox I have quite a few of the shinies listed on your Wants list for 2 for 1 also, I'm sure we can arrange some trades!

I can personally vouch for that Ho-oh. One thing to note: It was caught legitimately but on an R4 card. So, it will come up as flagged in PKHeX. The Pokemon itself wasn't hacked, though.

I'll hit you up in the future if I need some of your shinies. Right now, I'm RNG breeding most of my remaining wants.

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
Hi, I have a HA shiny umbreon for trade, I'm interested in a volcanion. I also have a shiny politoed, but they don't have my OT. Thanks!

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
I can personally vouch for that Ho-oh. One thing to note: It was caught legitimately but on an R4 card. So, it will come up as flagged in PKHeX. The Pokemon itself wasn't hacked, though.

While it may have been caught through normal means, the entire game is effectively illegitimate. If the illegitimacy of a Pokemon is so obvious that it can be traced, then it is something that cannot be traded here. If you were to trade one of these Pokemon to another person, and they unknowingly trade it to someone else - that other person might see that flag on pkhex and be upset with the middle man and that will cause all sorts of issues.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years

Hey LT, as you can see above, Keiran and Soapyyy have determined that shinies caught on an R4 do not count as legitimate. For that reason, you'll have to pick something else.

Hi, I have a HA shiny umbreon for trade, I'm interested in a volcanion. I also have a shiny politoed, but they don't have my OT. Thanks!
Unfortunately, I already have both of those. If they're in any sort of unique ball (premier, Apricorn, Safari), then I'd be interested.

While it may have been caught through normal means, the entire game is effectively illegitimate. If the illegitimacy of a Pokemon is so obvious that it can be traced, then it is something that cannot be traded here. If you were to trade one of these Pokemon to another person, and they unknowingly trade it to someone else - that other person might see that flag on pkhex and be upset with the middle man and that will cause all sorts of issues.
Thank you Keiran and with Soapyyy's help. I'm happy to oblige and removed all of the shinies caught on an R4 card from my shop.

springszd

Zero
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 30, 2018
Hey there. I was interested in your lvl 1 shiny Cutiefly and lvl 1 shiny bold Mareanie let me know if you'd be interested in any of these!

All shiny:
Skarmory lvl 73 in luxury ball, quirky, OT Zach x/x/x/x/x/x
Trumbeak lvl 18, rash, OT Zach x/x/x/x/x/x
Toucannon (Elvis) lvl 100 in a beast ball, Adamant, OT xB.Mistake31/31/31/31/31/31
Delphox lvl 100 in a luxury ball, Calm, OT Nad, 31/31/31/x/31/31
Incineroar lvl 92, quiet, OT JON, x/x/x/x/x/x
Snorlax lvl 100 in heavy ball. Brave, OT D-Pad Doc,

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Hey there. I was interested in your lvl 1 shiny Cutiefly and lvl 1 shiny bold Mareanie let me know if you'd be interested in any of these!

All shiny:
Skarmory lvl 73 in luxury ball, quirky, OT Zach x/x/x/x/x/x
Trumbeak lvl 18, rash, OT Zach x/x/x/x/x/x
Toucannon (Elvis) lvl 100 in a beast ball, Adamant, OT xB.Mistake31/31/31/31/31/31
Delphox lvl 100 in a luxury ball, Calm, OT Nad, 31/31/31/x/31/31
Incineroar lvl 92, quiet, OT JON, x/x/x/x/x/x
Snorlax lvl 100 in heavy ball. Brave, OT D-Pad Doc,

Unfortunately, I'm not interested in any of them. Also, I received a Lycanroc Midnight with the OT xB.Mistake with flawless IVs back in February, and I released it because it was hacked. Not guaranteeing they're from the same trainer, but it's some food for thought.

springszd

Zero
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 30, 2018
Okay, it was worth a shot, your list is so long I figured it would just be easier to try lol. Oooooo thanks for the heads up I'll have to look into that!

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
MAJOR UPDATE:
I added 180 Pokemon all with my OT to my lists. This includes the Pokemon that I need to get most of my wants. For that reason, I'm interested in mostly shinies in Apricorn/Bank, Beast, Dream Premier, Safari, and Sport balls.

Here's all the new mons:
Spoiler:

Okay, it was worth a shot, your list is so long I figured it would just be easier to try lol. Oooooo thanks for the heads up I'll have to look into that!

My lists are incredibly long so no worries. Thanks for stopping by, though!

Last edited:

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
Interested in; Volcanion
Offering; shiny politoed or shiny HA Umbreon, they don't have my OT, if it matters.
FC; 2509- 6954-2157
3ds; Ida
Thanks!

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Interested in; Volcanion
Offering; shiny politoed or shiny HA Umbreon, they don't have my OT, if it matters.
FC; 2509- 6954-2157
3ds; Ida
Thanks!

You already offered both of those and I said no. I can easily get them myself. Please do not post offers for the same things twice when I already have them. I have a clearly defined Wants list. If your offer's not on there, then I don't want it or those posts clogging my shop. If this happens again, consider yourself blacklisted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back