• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The First Underground Elections

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
I would like to purpose a bill.....

#killAbby bill.....

Pros: We will get rid of that freakin text and Abby...

cons: none

( I'm all in for a party :p )

Do consider joining our party, Desi, and we'll be able to create a Japan based party. Also, you're the most serious among the Vice President candidates.

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
One Punch Man, you are a hero, the perfect example of a hard, and strong, worker.
You and your strength and ideals will be welcomed in my party. and my utopia

Years
Who are you going to side with: the goody two-shoes who will probably take Abby to court, or your boy Guzma, the hated boss who beats Abby down, and beats Abby down, and never lets up...

You sound like my kind of man, Desi, a no-bull**** man. Together we will make the world tremble at our feet. What do you say to that?

ehhhh GP and josh are forming party,

we better rough them up a little. :' )

So yay!

I just want 10-12 slaves for me if we win, thats all.

( sorry roger and ishi but you guys are rookies but its rookie that always win at least in anime So yeah good luck! )

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
A friendly reminder from your commissioner that each member of the party must confirm their party forming via DM on Discord. If you have been confirmed, I will make a dedicated channel for your party.

Sparkin

@One Punch Man; Phoenix Wright; Guzma; Kiyotaka Ishimaru: I approve your sign ups.
I'll be rooting for ya
_pokemon_go__spark_supports_ph_campaign_by_kuroshinki-dabg9qn.jpg

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
Spark, i would be honored for you to join my party.
I would enjoy having you as my secretary.
You are a very kind person to be around and that is always accepted in my party
All the Secretarys look to be excellent people.
So if you wont accept my offer im perfectly fine with that

Last edited:

Mr. James

I would like to join a party as well. As said before, working as a team is more advantageous than solo.

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
I would like to join a party as well. As said before, working as a team is more advantageous than solo.

Im accepting any secretaries that want to join me.
I will accept you. a man of your caliber is always welcome in my party.

Last edited:

Sparkin

Welp, gimme time to think if I'll go solo or choose a party

Sparkin

I'll probably go solo, 'cos I don't like the idea of party that much, since those anarchists can infiltrate. Also, if you guys wanna have a team of 3, you better convince those VP to join ya. There's only 4 of them.

If I choose to go as a party, I'll pick ya boy

Back