• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon: Attack on Silph Co. V1.4 (COMPLETED)

Franzo

Developing something...
Years
  • Age 28
  • ???
  • Seen Nov 6, 2023
Pokémon: Attack on Silph Co.
Made for the Relic Castle Gam Jam
Screenshot7.png

Return to Saffron City as a young worker bored of a desk job he's had his whole adult life. His life suddenly takes a 180 turn after the return of a certain criminal organisation. Take control of the young hero and fight your way to the top of the Silph Company.

Screenshots:
Screenshot1.png
Screenshot2.png
Screenshot3.png

Screenshot4.png
Screenshot5.png
Screenshot6.png

GAME DOWNLOAD V1.4:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/dhltly4708iak4b/Attack_On_Silph_Co_V1.4.zip

Made Using:
Pokémon Essentials for RPG Maker XP

Team:
Franzo (Aka: NoodlesButt)

Notes:
- 1-2 hours of gameplay
- 4 years after HGSS
- Gen 1-4 Pokémon
- Rich in story
- A hidden event Pokémon somewhere in Saffron?
- All Gen 1-4 eeveelutions available through evolution stones

Resource Pack:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/jtz706m71iv5h76/AOS_Resource.zip

CREDITS:
INNERMOBIUS - Burglar backsprite (edited)
THEATEROFALLBABIES - Grey back battle sprite (edited)
J3010 - Grey fornt battle sprite (edited)
AVATAR - Grey overworld sprite (edited)
SEIYOUH - Train tiles
NX-KUN - ripped HGSS trainer sprites
UTUBER6061 - Team Rocket Leader battle music
yukinodsyouid - Team Rocket Admin Music
DEO - Day/Night tones
FOR POKEMON ESSENTIALS:
Flameguru
Poccil (Peter O.)
Maruno
(Please inform me if I have forgotten anyone.)​

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 11, 2017
This looks great! Sorry to be a pain but would you be able to upload it via Google drive or Dropbox? (I can't use other ones in my country :/ )

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
I just finished playing this and I must say that it was a lot of fun. I really enjoy smaller games like this as tey are usually straight to the point, I loved how it was not your typical "I gotta go pick my starter and start a journey, lol" kinda thing. I hope to see more from you.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 2, 2018
Hi. How do I change the controls so that it could be played in a gba-gamepad style?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
Where do you find more Pokemon? I've only got my starter Eevee, the hidden Rotom, and a Gabite. There are mostly ghost Pokemon in the first cave, which I don't need since I have Rotom. And I don't have much interest in Zubat or Geodude. Is that Dark type Zubat in your signature available in this game? Looks cool.

I can't believe this is the only game where the Karate King doesn't give you a Pokemon for beating him. I was really looking forward to using a Hitmonchan with the Phys/Spec split for the first time.

One more thing. Where do you get evolution stones? I want to evolve my Eevee into a Flareon or Vaporeon.

Last edited:

Franzo

Developing something...
Years
  • Age 28
  • ???
  • Seen Nov 6, 2023
Where do you find more Pokemon? I've only got my starter Eevee, the hidden Rotom, and a Gabite. There are mostly ghost Pokemon in the first cave, which I don't need since I have Rotom. And I don't have much interest in Zubat or Geodude. Is that Dark type Zubat in your signature available in this game? Looks cool.

I can't believe this is the only game where the Karate King doesn't give you a Pokemon for beating him. I was really looking forward to using a Hitmonchan with the Phys/Spec split for the first time.

One more thing. Where do you get evolution stones? I want to evolve my Eevee into a Flareon or Vaporeon.

There are more Pokémon on the 5th floor of Silph Co. And the evolution stones are given to you by a scientist on the 4th floor but to get there you need to take the left-most teleport on the 3rd floor. And unfortunately the Zubat isn't in this game. This was made before I did the Zubat.

Last edited:

Deatheye1

Pokémon End of the World
Years
  • Age 25
  • Here
  • Seen Nov 21, 2017
It's a short game but is really good, is diferent to the pick one of three starters and beat gyms, and it's cool see games like this to try change the style of game

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
im confused, its only 1-2 hours of gameplay yet its complete?

It was made for a game jam on RelicCastle. The whole idea behind it is to make a small game. You have about a month to make one, and that's what this is. So yeah, it's shorter than you might be used to.

Back