• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Vega (and Altair/Sirius) - English Version

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Thanks for the info, but by any chance is there an evolution guide for the game? I plan on completing the dex and I am having trouble with evolving certain Pokemon.
Look at the first post in this thread, the last question, there's a document, on where to find Pokemon and how to evolve them

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 13, 2017
I cannot get it to work, pretty sure this is only me could someone help me out by sending me the links to everything i need to download :")

Years
I just finished the game and I have to say it was probably one of the hardest rom hacks I have ever played. It was also probably the best I have ever played. I have completed the pokedex and finished the final event with team D.H. I just have one question, is there a way to get another trainer star. I have 3 on my trainer card. One for the hall of fame entry, one for completing the Tohoak pokedex, and one for completing the Nation Pokedex. I was just wondering if there is anything else I can do because I know in the actual Firered game there is a fourth trainer star so I was wondering if there is anything else I can do in this game or if I have fully completed it.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 20, 2024
what are the base stats of the starters? I wish we had a data spreadsheet. And a shame the TMs arent reusable.

Well...there is a shop in the post-game where you can buy all 50 TMs, so don't worry so much about wasting them before then?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 14, 2017
Anyone know what the OP mon that if you get it to 70 can sweep the elite four?.. I caught a Laquagon and evolved it in to Dragune (Currently level 44) Is this the Pokemon that Johnny112 was talking about if I make it a Nostratos?

Or is it Serplant or that fire bird thingy Phenusc?
Phenusc with Levitate.
Use nasty plot with Flamethrower/Dragon Beat to knock every single one down. To make sure you knock em all out I had a timid one so the speed wasnt a problem at all.
It is only weak to Dragon and rock. To counter both of the types use ''Dragon Beat''. Most Rock pokémon have a weak sp.def/speed so those shouldnt be a problem. Dragon Beat should get the job done against the dragons with 120 pp + Stab + NP

My moveset was
Nasty plot
Flamethrower
Dragon Beat
X (filler)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 14, 2017
Is there a way to get the clone versions of the pokémon? please make them available! they look AWESOME.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I cannot get it to work, pretty sure this is only me could someone help me out by sending me the links to everything i need to download :")

There are plenty of others who patch the wrong rom. Use google - No need to be lazy. I found a prepatched one. You can too.

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2021
Finally beat the Elite Four, now for all the post game stuff.. already caught Porygon and quite a few new mons for my dex.

ThePuffinMan

Some person who plays games
Years
Heya I really enjoy Pokemon Vega its a good rom hack

I got questions to whoever reads it:

Its about the D. H. Building on Shatmoui Island. I can't get past the girl on the very bottom floor with her Unown, so I can't get to Distant Island. how do I get past her without me using pokemon cheat codes? Also, how do I get Mew to spawn in the Porcelia Forest?

:|

Years
Heya I really enjoy Pokemon Vega its a good rom hack

I got questions to whoever reads it:

Its about the D. H. Building on Shatmoui Island. I can't get past the girl on the very bottom floor with her Unown, so I can't get to Distant Island. how do I get past her without me using pokemon cheat codes? Also, how do I get Mew to spawn in the Porcelia Forest?

You can only get to Distant Island if you already defeated all of the gym leader rematches. (they are in the previously inaccessible areas of the caves/forest or any dungeon that has a blocked path during the main storyline) Kinda forgot how to make Mew spawn though. Maybe catch Mewtwo first?

ThePuffinMan

Years
You can only get to Distant Island if you already defeated all of the gym leader rematches. (they are in the previously inaccessible areas of the caves/forest or any dungeon that has a blocked path during the main storyline) Kinda forgot how to make Mew spawn though. Maybe catch Mewtwo first?

Where you get Mewtwo?

ThePuffinMan

Years

also, where to find all gym leaders for the rematches? im sure i did all of them.

except for the water and the bug gym leaders. where are they?

sz

Years
also, where to find all gym leaders for the rematches? im sure i did all of them.

except for the water and the bug gym leaders. where are they?

Mewtwo in the New Island dungeon, where you saw Nemea the first time

Bug gym leader in the Porcelia Forest

Water gym leader in the Undersea Tunnel IIRC

Last edited:

ThePuffinMan

Years
Mewtwo in the New Island dungeon, where you saw Nemea the first time

Bug gym leader in the Porcelia Forest

Water gym leader in the Undersea Tunnel IIRC

Ok Thanks bud :)

alright. i won against all gym leader's rematches. now im at distant island thankss :)

Last edited:
Back