• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just a Mafia Game: No Two the Same [Day 6/Game Over]

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Nah, experience says that maf'll leave them alone now that you've said that.

Actually... It does kinda seem like you were setting that up

[VOTE]Bardothren

I wouldn't be surprised though if they did attack Home tonight.

[Vote]Abstain This is a thing we can do.

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
I wouldn't be surprised though if they did attack Home tonight.

[Vote]Abstain This is a thing we can do.

Well the thing that I implied from Bard's post is "If home survives tonight he's probably scum, so I would assume maf would try to incriminate him.

[VOTE]Home

You interested in claiming btw?

Mr. James

When the odds are 3/7 that Home is bad news for us, why wouldn't we want to look into him? Waiting another phase just makes sure we don't waste the cop NA on a corpse.

Are you cop, tracker or dreamer?

Years
My placeholder vote: [Vote] Abstain

Let's see, some commentary on what's happened so far...

1. Bard and Pec both said Home could be the Hooker... but wouldn't the Hooker have, uh, roleblocked the Loudmouth's annoucement? I guess I'd need the host to confirm that, but it seems pretty reasonable. Okay, this point doesn't really mean much beyond tilting the odds slightly more in favor of Home being town.

2. Not sure what to make of this whole thing with Bard suggesting if Home lives he's scum... on the one hand, saying that is like a 99% effective way of making sure he doesn't die, so it seems kinda scummy from that. On the other hand, 3/7 (or maybe 2/6) odds of being scum is the best you'll get D1, which is logic from a town standpoint. On yet a third hand, not thinking that saying someone will die will incriminate them seems a little bit... incredible, so a tad suspicious. Overall, not sure what to make of it, so neutral read for now.

3. Really, Mr. James? Did you just ask someone if they were an important investigative role D1? I'm going to chalk that one up to being overeager... for now.

Don't really have anything else so far, so I'll just see what develops.

Sparkin

Well, since you asked me so nicely to vote someone else.

[Vote] Mr. James

I get the feeling someone is trying to have a strong role to out early. I can think of why you'd want me to vote someone else other than Kiyo. I lean scum buddies

Mr. James

It may seem that I am trying my chances with a PR outting, but as it should look like, I did think that Bard had something more than a guess.
A hooker may sound reasonable, but I think that it would roleblock the loudmouth.
A silencer could be a better guess, as the target will not speak today.
But I would rather not risk when the chances of him/her being town are higher than being scum.
[VOTE] Abstain

And for me and Kiyotaka being scum together, would someone really risk making it obvious as it is? I think not.
I was merely trying to keep a possible town alive.

Years
Wait what how did I miss that

It may seem that I am protecting someone, but I would like to refrain from random voting, for I think that there will be an interesting happening in this game.

What even is this? What do you know that we don't?

Mr. James said:
And furthermore, I advise to not lynch a player that could be a potential town.

Oh, okay, so just, uh... don't lynch anybody?

Mr. James said:
Instead of Kiyotaka Ishimaru, why not vote Miah or Ida13?

Right, except the two people you're throwing under the bus for some reason.

/me unchalks that attempted reveal up to overeagerness

[Vote] Mr. James

Mr. James

I say, you are thinking too much, when what I say is simple. Me, throwing two people under the bus on Day 1.
Besides seeming as a non benefitting play, it also means that if I were scum, I would be on the way to reduce my numbers, instead of playing safe.

By what I see, you seem confident that I am scum. Whereas I am not. You have not even properly analyzed my posts.

Sparkin

I don't think he'd throw 2 under the bus

EDIT: Ninja'd

But still sus

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
1. Bard and Pec both said Home could be the Hooker... but wouldn't the Hooker have, uh, roleblocked the Loudmouth's annoucement? I guess I'd need the host to confirm that, but it seems pretty reasonable. Okay, this point doesn't really mean much beyond tilting the odds slightly more in favor of Home being town.

Loudmouth isn't a NA and can't be blocked, this is usually how it works.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Earth traveller's obviously scum nobody has 3 hands

6HBrG2w.gif

Mr. James

To be honest, I have a hunch that Earth Traveler is mafia.
However, I keep my abstain, as that information will have to wait for tomorrow.

Years
Okay, so at this point whether Home lives or dies it doesn't really mean anything.

Townreading Bard for now because that strategy is way too meta for a scum to bother with.

And I guess I'll just do this for now [Vote] Abstain

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
I'm kinda suspicious of Mr James right now, but I don't think it's time yet to lynch someone when we're not yet absolutely sure, so I think it's best for someone to investigate him first tonight.

For now [Lynch] No One

Back