• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just a Mafia Game: No Two the Same [Day 6/Game Over]

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Although there's been a few comments that seem suss to me I think abstaining and see what holds us next would be beneficial. Home should be on the watchlist, but with the nearly 50/50 chance of him being innocent or mafia it isn't anything to take action of yet.

[abstain]

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years
Idk if this still needs saying since Pecilia and Bard pretty much sorted it out for me, but loudmouth cannot be roleblocked or silenced.

Oh and there's roughly 24 hours left now, get your abstains votes in!

Years
I can completely believe Mr James and Ishi are a scum team. Intentionally being obviously scummy because "they should know better" or something is a tactic mafia can and do use in order to make it seem less likely that they actually are mafia.

So is bussing your mafia teammates early in the game so you can call back on it later as "evidence" or secure false confirmation. In short, nobody is going to act obviously about Home now so he's not that reliable an information source. I'd rather lynch Mr. James and see if Ishi and Miah (I think it was lol) are actually allied with him.

[Lynch] Mr. James

Mr. James

I can completely believe Mr James and Ishi are a scum team. Intentionally being obviously scummy because "they should know better" or something is a tactic mafia can and do use in order to make it seem less likely that they actually are mafia.

So is bussing your mafia teammates early in the game so you can call back on it later as "evidence" or secure false confirmation. In short, nobody is going to act obviously about Home now so he's not that reliable an information source. I'd rather lynch Mr. James and see if Ishi and Miah (I think it was lol) are actually allied with him.

[Lynch] Mr. James

I am sad for seeing that you also have not fully analyzed my posts.

So you too think that I have bussed? I did not say that Kiyotaka Ishimaru is innocent in any of my posts, I have only said an alternative to their vote.
If you do think that I am bussing, you will lynch either me, or Kiyotaka Ishimaru(Only if he is innocent), and that will only lead to you being lynched yourself.

Years
I am sad for seeing that you also have not fully analyzed my posts.

So you too think that I have bussed? I did not say that Kiyotaka Ishimaru is innocent in any of my posts, I have only said an alternative to their vote.
If you do think that I am bussing, you will lynch either me, or Kiyotaka Ishimaru(Only if he is innocent), and that will only lead to you being lynched yourself.

If I get lynched that's just how it goes. You're not going to deter me from voting by trying to scare me off.

Mr. James

I did not try to scare you. I have warned you of what will happen.

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
WIFOM is confusing the fuck outta me

going to go with the classic d1 [Lynch] Abstain

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
I'll do this.
[lynch] Mr. James
I'm not sure of who to vote for right now but you look a bit sucpicious.
Also how do you write in bold on a phone?

Last edited:

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years

Night 1

Time's up!

Nobody was lynched.

You have 24 hours to submit your night actions.

The Players

Pecilia as ???
Abby as ???
SirDolan as ???
Bardothren as ???
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
Earth Traveler as ???
Swiftie as The Veteran
BidoofFTW as ???
purplecicada as The Jailor
gimmepie as ???
Sparkin as ???
L'Belle as ???
Mr. James as ???
Home as ???
Kitty as ???
Miah as ???
Ash as ???
Ida13 as ???
KNS27 as ???

Last edited:

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years

Day 2

Miah is dead (and it wasn't even me!) They were the Lightkeeper

Abby is dead. He was a Cult Member

As the Lightkeeper has died, all of today's votes will be anonymous. PM me your votes!

You have 48 hours before night falls.

KNS27, Home and SirDolan must vote today or be replaced.

The Players

Pecilia as ???
Abby as A Cult Member
SirDolan as ???
Bardothren as ???
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
Earth Traveler as ???
Swiftie as The Veteran
BidoofFTW as ???
purplecicada as The Jailor
gimmepie as ???
Sparkin as ???
L'Belle as ???
Mr. James as ???
Home as ???
Kitty as ???
Miah as The Lightkeeper
Ash as ???
Ida13 as ???
KNS27 as ???

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
I agree on the Home thing, though that may leave Home out as cult leader that still could mean Home is mafia. Not saying I find Home suss, just want to make sure we don't get too eager.

Years
Always love scum-on-scum killings. Anyway...

Okay, on the one hand, I don't want to needlessly lynch somebody. On the other hand, I don't want to give the cult a chance to multiply. I'm worried that today and tomorrow might be our last shot to nail the cult leader before the cult starts piling up enough members to really start influencing the voting.

So for today, I'm going to assume that the Loudmouth was unvisited. Given the time constraints and assuming 4 deaths over the next 2 nights, that would bring us down to 11 players, which would give the cult 4 members, assuming no more are killed off. Maybe 1-2 crossfire deaths in that time will still leave town in a (barely) favorable position, so I guess we technically have the next 3 days to take out the Cult Leader, but if we don't find them after 2 our situation might become untenable.

Bleh. My calculations are a little off I think. I think we do have 3 days to safely find the Cult Leader before our position become untenable, but I think we have to find them my the 3rd day.

tl;dr if Loudmouth is quiet next 2 nights, Home is Cult Leader.

I'll commentate more later.

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
EHHHHH??? OMG NK LMAOOOOO :joy: :joy: :joy:

EDIT: Anyway, good luck everyone :joy:

Last edited:
Back