• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: Marshadow distribution makes its way around Europe and North America!

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 7, 2020
Awesome, I've been looking forward to getting my hands on this little guy. His type combination is pretty unique so I might try to actually use him here and there.
Lucky for me my nearest Gamestop is just down the street from me.

Years
hm.... should I or should I not... ?

... I don't see why not. I don't feel particularly strongly towards Marshadow but I don't see reason enough to miss out on this.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 7, 2020
hm.... should I or should I not... ?

... I don't see why not. I don't feel particularly strongly towards Marshadow but I don't see reason enough to miss out on this.

Even if you're not a fan, it's at least worth the pokedex entry, plus it's free (well unless you're concerned about how much gas you use to travel to your nearest Gamestop) so might as well.

Last edited:
Years
Even if you're not a fan, it's at least worth the pokedex entry, plus it's free (well unless you're concerned about how much gas you use to travel to your nearest Gamestop) so might as well.

yeah if i miss out on this i know im going to regret it so im going to get it at some point within this week or the next lmao. x.x

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 7, 2020
yeah if i miss out on this i know im going to regret it so im going to get it at some point within this week or the next lmao. x.x

It's a nifty mythical pokemon, better to have it and not care then to care and not have it.

Years
And here I am sitting and still waiting for Australia's Marshadow event to be announced, but I'm assuming that ours will probably be a serial code card from EB Games since that tends to be the case when it comes to mythical events here.

I wanted to wait for a legit Marshadow anyway since I didn't like that I received a hacked one on Wonder Trade, and that I also want its special Z-Crystal. Thankfully, getting to an EB Games store won't be too hard for me since I have a few in close vicinity, and I can just walk in and ask for the card.

Last edited:

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
We play US version in Singapore most of the time (With some people playing the Japanese ones).

It's pretty upsetting because we hardly get anything. I really want a Marshadow :(

Years
Does anyone know where the UK event is going ?

UK event hasn't been announced at this stage, but I'm assuming theirs will be at GAME.

Edit: GAME has been confirmed as the UK Marshadow event. Code cards will be available there until November 16th, so basically right before US/UM are released.

Last edited:
Years
Bumping because Australia and France Marshadow events have been confirmed!

France's codes will be available at Micromania. So there's that.

However, I am pissed about how Australia is handling this. Apparently you have to attend the EB Games Expo which will be on October 6th and 7th, an very limited time event that's only for two days. I thought the codes would be given out in the stores, but why EB Games? Why limit it to this event that's basically your own E3?

The EB Games Twitter does say they plan to announce something regarding the Marshadow codes in the week ahead, so maybe they'll be available in the store as well just so they don't piss off any Pokemon customers.

Edit: Australia's Marshadow codes will be at EB Games until October 23rd, which feels like an extremely short amount of time, especially with how long we had to wait. France's one ends on November 16th like most of the other European events.

Last edited:
Years
I have four EB Games stores within easy reach of me so I'll at least have some chances should I fail to find a code card at one of them. Planning to hopefully get one on Friday since I don't have anything else to do that day.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 7, 2020
Is there really a point in getting Marshadow if I dont have Pokebank?

It's a cool mythical pokemon to play around with. I don't use Pokebank currently and I have a whole bunch of Event Legendary Pokemon on both Omega Ruby and Moon. I might get Pokebank eventually, but the mythics are still awesome to have with or without Pokebank.

Is there any point when I don't currently have Sun or Moon?

Um... I have been collecting the event cards that have the codes on them, they look sort of cool and they're probably as valuable as most of my pokemon cards in my collection.

Years
After three resets, I settled on one with a Mild nature and perfect IVs for Attack, Sp. Def and Speed.

Since I'm not too competitive, I was mostly aiming for Attack and Speed IVs anyway. But hey, at least it's not a bad one!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
Anyone in Ireland get their hands on a code from Gamestop?

For some reason Ireland gets completely ignored when it comes to this stuff.

Haggerella

Captain Butts
Years
Edit: Australia's Marshadow codes will be at EB Games until October 23rd, which feels like an extremely short amount of time, especially with how long we had to wait. France's one ends on November 16th like most of the other European events.

WHAT???

Omg did I really miss it??? I came to this thread to check if any news had come up yet. Not once have I seen anything about EB having codes :( I even checked their twitter sometimes! *cries*

Back