• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 7, 2019
Does anybody know where Eevee and Ditto are in Kanto/Orange Islands?
EDIT: Found Ditto, still no clue where Eevee is.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 7, 2019
Thanks, although it appears Eevee is unobtainable until Sinnoh. Just wondering though, is it on purpose that you can't get to route 12? The guards at Fuchsia and Lavender respectively say that the route is under construction.

Soccersam

Hilbert is Badass
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
This is the best day of my life. I planned to make a game that follows Ash through-out Hoenn, but scrapped the idea. Anyway, This game looks super interesting.
Up to Kalos?... WOW!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023
Thanks, although it appears Eevee is unobtainable until Sinnoh. Just wondering though, is it on purpose that you can't get to route 12? The guards at Fuchsia and Lavender respectively say that the route is under construction.

You can't go there until the Battle Frontier section that happens after the Hoenn League.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 7, 2019
So for some reason, Pikachu disappeared and doesn't follow me any more, it doesn't bother me that much cause it was sort of annoying seeing him float around instead of walking but wondering if there's any way to get him back.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023
So for some reason, Pikachu disappeared and doesn't follow me any more, it doesn't bother me that much cause it was sort of annoying seeing him float around instead of walking but wondering if there's any way to get him back.

Go to a Pokemon Center and get healed. Then have all your Pokemon faint and black out. It should be there when you respawn at the Pokemon Center.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
the lucky egg is right after you beat the virdian gym where the building is gone. just walk in and pick that egg up.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 7, 2019
Does anybody know where i can buy special Pokeballs (e.g dusk and timer) i bought some before but i can't remember where to buy them.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 7, 2019
Also why can't i find Shaymin, Arceus, Manaphy, Mespirit Azelf Uxie and Heatran? I checked where they were and they were no where to be found. I think i have unlocked all of the sinnoh legends, i got Dialga Palkia Giratina and Darkrai and Cresselia sooo

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 16, 2017
Sorry again but... Where should I go after beating Barry's father please? ^^'

Last edited:
Back