• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
sprites i did a long while ago i went over them again and i also sugimoried them and i used le_paragon's shiny palettes :)
rzRsxst.png
qVJRjsY.png
the Original
zjhv9lW.png
C0IBqy5.png
the original
Kn27pJq.png
9iyAkYs.png
the original
2OsYr8C.png
AGydDiB.png
the original
credits Sandygast: Z-nogyroP, goranthegreat Palossand: Z-nogyroP, Kevin RDS, goranthegreat Shiinotic: leParagon (front), goranthegreat (back) Rowlet: N-Kin, Versekr Dark, BlackWhiteRobin, haimon_99, goranthegreat

rowlet and sandygast both look great, i would accept them. palossand has some improvements but the mouth looks too dark and i'm not a fan of the edges, so i made some adjustments-
P9vb7yT.png

shiinotic does not need an update. the current sprite is fine and the new backsprite looks significantly worse.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 15, 2024
Just to let all of you know, I am currently making my way through every Gen 7 icon and I plan to update them and edit them since alot of them have bad positioning, indexing or/and an exaggerated animation, so you can expect all current icons to be ready soon.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 57
  • Seen Nov 6, 2017
hello I bring you a mini yungos
lpPJRwy
tell me to stop them

lpPJRwy.png
hola les traigo un mini de yungos diganme que les parese

Last edited by a moderator:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
Additional announcements and guidelines:

• At any moment, datamines for the new form/es and species models including the shiny colors will be released... Again, submission for those will be automatically opened right after the leak...
  • Along with those, I'm also opening submissions for Vivillon (front and back) and Furfrou (back sprites only) forms...
  • le_paragon already saw potential sprites for the Dusk Lycanroc form from the previous submissions... Therefore, we should focus more on other form/es... He also have WIP sprites for UB Assembly and Burst, though you are still free to do sprites for those (especially the back sprites)...
  • Megax Rocker is currently doing and redoing some Gen. 7 icons... Therefore, priority submissions will be for the form/es not from Gen. 7...
  • Again, further improvement of sprites not listed in the hub will remain suspended until further notice...

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
The Vivillon sprites have been done here:
https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9492847#9492847

They're not all in 16 colour, but that should be a quick fix.

Nice! They'll be the inaugural sprite... Correct me if I'm wrong, I guess there's a missing form?

Announcements:

• We have new deputies: le_paragon and Z-nogyroP who will be joining Trev for the in-battle sprites, and Megax Rocker who will be joining MBCMechachu for the icon sprites...
  • Once datamines of USUM models with the shiny colors are out, submission of sprites for new form/es and species will be automatically opened...
  • Additional form/es introduced from previous generations which cannot be found anywhere will also be added soon...
  • A Dropbox link of this repository will become available at the end of November...
  • Further improvement of sprites not listed in the hub will remain suspended until further notice...

Additional announcements and guidelines:

• At any moment, datamines for the new form/es and species models including the shiny colors will be released... Again, submission for those will be automatically opened right after the leak...
  • Along with those, I'm also opening submissions for Vivillon (front and back) and Furfrou (back sprites only) forms...
  • le_paragon already saw potential sprites for the Dusk Lycanroc form from the previous submissions... Therefore, we should focus more on other form/es... He also have WIP sprites for UB Assembly and Burst, though you are still free to do sprites for those (especially the back sprites)...
  • Megax Rocker is currently doing and redoing some Gen. 7 icons... Therefore, priority submissions will be for the form/es not from Gen. 7...
  • Again, further improvement of sprites not listed in the hub will remain suspended until further notice...

Just to up them to the next page...

EDIT: Submission of USUM sprites is now open!

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
The OP list is now partially updated with the new USUM species and form/es... For the sake of minimizing form names, we will call "I Choose You Cap" Pikachu as "Partner Cap" Pikachu, based from the Pok?dex naming...

The USUM additions are as follows:

• Poipole
  • Naganadel
  • Stakataka
  • Blacephalon
  • Zeraora
  • Partner Cap Pikachu
  • Dusk Lycanroc
  • Dusk Mane Necrozma
  • Dawn Wings Necrozma
  • Ultra Necrozma
Along with the new USUM additions, the following are this repository's additional target sprites:

• Zygarde Cell and Core (in-battle sprite is ready)
  • Vivillon forms (all except Fancy form are ready)
  • Furfrou forms (front sprites are ready)
EDIT: For your reference, from ProjectPok?mon:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

leparagon

speed and quality
Years

we actually have them covered already. it's just not yet done nor posted in the OP but dont worry

also it appears darkdragon beat me to the update abt the leaks ???? I found out about em yesterday as well. I already prepared screenshots, but I was busy finishing requests today

i'll be working on BW sprites for smogon first which i'll then resize for our GBA project. after I make sprite the leaks, i'll continue work on some updates for old sprites

haimon_99

SupaHabil
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 20, 2022
btw guys zeraora isnt an ultra beast, it's a mythical pokemon

also here's poipole and naganadel
oGK5mgf.png

MZocVVK.png

Jeez, you're too good at making sprites. anyway I had some free time so I recolored your poipole with sugimori (we havent saw the one of naganadel yet...).tell me what you think,cuz to me,it looks too dark:
agkwY79.png

Last edited:

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
Jeez, you're too good at making sprites. anyway I had some free time so I recolored your poipole with sugimori (we havent saw the one of naganadel yet...).tell me what you think,cuz to me,it looks too dark:
agkwY79.png

I agree, it looks too dark, but that's how sugimori coloured it ?? cant do anything about it

or idk i'll see if there's anything we can do when I use my laptop again. but yeah sorry that I keep forgetting you guys use sugi colours here ?? i'll try to remember for my next posts

Last edited:

haimon_99

SupaHabil
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 20, 2022
or idk i'll see if there's anything we can do when I use my laptop again. but yeah sorry that I keep forgetting you guys use sugi colours here ?????? i'll try to remember for my next posts

that's ok dude,I actually enjoy recoloring them :q

I edit a Zeraorar
That sprite is looking like you're copied the in-game sprite.I think if we will see more of his face and less legs and the other parts,it will be better.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 17, 2017
Hello i want to share this zeraora sprite
This Is my first sprite and i hope you Like it
btEttG

Attachments

• zeraora final.png
    zeraora final.png
    5.7 KB · Views: 88
Last edited: