• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters

FsaterThanDark

Professional Weirdo
Years
I lost my saves and about 600 pictures to the washing machine on monday, so I gotta replay to reconfirm this;
on my first play through I managed to get to Cerulean City with a nincada. I evolved it on nugget bridge, but even though I had free space and the NDex and spare pokeballs I didn't get shedinja.
I DID modify a few moves with G3 tools, link here https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=311461
Could that have been the issue or is it a preexisting bug? I'll be replaying it in the meantime. When I get home I can upload the modified rom to Dropbox for anyone else to confirm as well

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o48do2hm1iuppmc/pokemon-cloud-white.gba?dl=0

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to evolve magneton to magnezone in cloud white. I have looked at the guide and can't find it. I just started and considering maybe using magneton for my electric pokemon. Is it too much effort to wait for magnezone?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 16, 2017
shogun, j'ai plusieurs choses a dire,
Tout d'abord bravo pour avoir fait un jeu pareil, sa fait 1 semaine que je joue sans le l?cher ...
seulement j'ai quelques probl?mes avec le jeu :
- une fois les ?les pass?es la carte reste coinc? sur la premi?re r?gion donc pour utilis? vol c'est compliqu?
- De nombreux b?timent sont compl?tements ferm?s et inaccessible (peut ?tre que c'est voulu je ne sais pas)
- Certains PNJ font freezer le jeu (notamment la ville apr?s Iro City, celui a cot? du centre pokemon habill? comme un peintre)
- La mosse rock ne marche pas sur ?volie alors que l'?cran indique qu'on peut, peut ?tre pas le bon item ? JE VEUX MON PHYLLALI !! ;)
- La zone de capture de certain pokemon est ?trange voir introuvable (moustillon, reviens je t'en pris T-T)

Sinon ? part ces petits d?tails je n'ai jamais rien ressenti de g?nant, et je suis impatient de voir ce qui sera proposer par le futur :D

En remerciant par avance

Aestrille

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 11, 2017
Hi Shogun I like all 3 Cloud white games but I'm trying to battle another person but it keeps saying a mystery gift in Cloud white 3 or is it a bug or we can't battle other people on separate phones in the wireless room I'm using a My Boy Emulator

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
Hi I've been wanting to play this on my 3ds for a while, so I patched a FireRed rom and injected converted it to a CIA file. It installs but I'm getting a save error, and I'm guessing it's because the save type is FLASH1M_V103? I'm wondering how I would convert it to EEPROM. Any help or suggestions would be great thanks.

Years
There is one problem bro. I played your game and finished the Pokemon League and on the way to Warehouse but when I tried to beat a Rocket Female it bugged. The entrance sprite is still there and hangs like there's no tomorrow. I tried saving and reloading the entire game (reset, not via savestate) but still a problem. Thanks for noticing.

P.S.: I used walk on walls to temporarily bypass the Rocket Lady.

Last edited:
Years
I lost my saves and about 600 pictures to the washing machine on monday, so I gotta replay to reconfirm this;
on my first play through I managed to get to Cerulean City with a nincada. I evolved it on nugget bridge, but even though I had free space and the NDex and spare pokeballs I didn't get shedinja.
I DID modify a few moves with G3 tools, link here https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=311461
Could that have been the issue or is it a preexisting bug? I'll be replaying it in the meantime. When I get home I can upload the modified rom to Dropbox for anyone else to confirm as well

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o48do2hm1iuppmc/pokemon-cloud-white.gba?dl=0

I really want a Shedinja on my team too but after I evolved my Nincada and have all requirements (i.e. having a single slot empty), still no Shedinja.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2017
Is it possible to have the hidden abilities of wild pokemon ? For example, Gligar with immunity.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 22, 2017
Hey.

I have a problem with the v.498. At first I didnt really cared about this bug but in island 5 at rocket warehouse it doesnt let me continue my journey. Bug basicaly caused by some female trainers that I encountered on the islands. I managed to escape from them but in rocket warehouse, in island 5 you cannot avoid the last female member just before getting sapphire. It freezes when you try to battle with her and crashes. I stuck there and cant get the sapphire.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Is there Poison Heal Gliscor and Toxic Orb? If yes, where can i find those? Thanks guy

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Can anyone tell me how to evolve magneton to magnezone in cloud white. I have looked at the guide and can't find it. I just started and considering maybe using magneton for my electric pokemon. Is it too much effort to wait for magnezone?
Magneton evolves to Magnezone by using Thunder stone. I have a Magnezone, it is a beast. I really love it.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 30, 2023
There?s a bug or glitch or some shit in the man van sorry line. I was moving through it and got to one part of the map where I was moving left on a path that had trees on either side. As I went through it my game went black. I restarted my game and I was stuck on this odd shaped island surrounded by water with invisible barriers everywhere. Can?t continue to play because I?m stuck. Any Advice ?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 4, 2018
Hi Shogun! Thank you so much for your rom!
I'm sorry to bother you but I've got the same bug than Azael and DrREchizen: when I beat the last samurai of the Clan Date at Roitiville (Trailer Malo), the game freeze, so I can't go on. I've tried to use the last patch (v498) and imported my save, and tried with other emulators, the bug's still there. May help...?

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
Hi Shogun! Thank you so much for your rom!
I'm sorry to bother you but I've got the same bug than Azael and DrREchizen: when I beat the last samurai of the Clan Date at Roitiville (Trailer Malo), the game freeze, so I can't go on. I've tried to use the last patch (v498) and imported my save, and tried with other emulators, the bug's still there. May help...?

I'm actually re-testing the entire game to release a big update at the end of the year with more than 300 things fixed or improved (text, freeze, unedited things, etc.). Now, I'm fixing that region of the game but the release with the fix will be available only at the end of the year.

Back