Advertiser Content
Male
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted July 6th, 2019
208 posts
2.6 Years
Here I present you all, perfectly resized BW bags ready for insertion (indexed)!!
Have Fun!

You'll have to make it so that male and female bag uses different palette (otherwise one of them will glitch in game);
Here's the routine for that;
https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9727115&postcount=1256

Go here for bag bg tutorial:
https://wahackforo.com/t-36788/fr-graficos-cambiar-fondo-mochila

CREDIT:
Me for the sprite resizing and color fixing.
Ruki for the tutorial for bag bg.
The Learner and KDS for dual pallettes for bag hack.
Male
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted July 6th, 2019
208 posts
2.6 Years
A batch would be nice.

But great resource nonetheless.
First of all its a patch.
Second, you can't expect everyone to just make patches for you, that's why i linked ruki's tut.
Male
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted July 6th, 2019
208 posts
2.6 Years
Great! i like, but.. Emerald?
I dont rhack EM, but if format of png Is same, u can insert d bags, but for bagBG u need to find equivalent offsets for EM.
Dont ask me to port it, PLZ.

Overlord Kaktus

Made in Guatemala

Male
Guatemala City
Seen 49 Minutes Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
298 posts
5.5 Years
Great! now I see that I need to translate my tutorial about inserting a new bag BG.
I'm just a normal romhacker c:

Evil Cry

Hacker(Not Rom Hacker)

Male
Philippines
Seen April 26th, 2018
Posted December 29th, 2017
23 posts
2.1 Years
there's something that Im stuck on the BagBG tutorial is the print screen part and paste it on paint the sphere editor is also shown in the screen shot help
As you all know the owner of this account has passed away and left me with her account, and I've promised I'll make an hack because I've promised.

Pokemon: A Friends Farewell

Evil Cry

Hacker(Not Rom Hacker)

Male
Philippines
Seen April 26th, 2018
Posted December 29th, 2017
23 posts
2.1 Years
there's something that Im stuck on the BagBG tutorial is the print screen part and paste it on paint the sphere editor is also shown in the screen shot help
no need for this, I figured it out, one more thing about the bagBG tutorial on nlz the e830cc offset is not it whenever I save it the game crashes so help
As you all know the owner of this account has passed away and left me with her account, and I've promised I'll make an hack because I've promised.

Pokemon: A Friends Farewell
Advertiser Content