Male
Seen January 19th, 2018
Posted December 19th, 2017
119 posts
11.5 Years

Team Rocket Laboratories - Genetic Engineering

Requests
OPEN
Welcome, breeders and non-breeders alike. Here I am, reopening my breeding "shop". You are probably wondering what do our laboratories have to offer, our prices and such, but let me first give a proper thanks to both Soapy and Maneige, for their work on ❤ Soapy's Pokémon Boutique ❤, from which I reverse engineered my own shop redesign. Thank you both for making it possible.

Now, let's get to the point: I like breeding, while also being quite a maniac for Pokémon bred inside Luxury Balls. I do happen to have some other rare ball possible parents, though, and they're all listed below.

"How does this work?"

You ask me to breed a pokémon from my list, I breed it for you, then we trade, everybody gets happy. Simple as that.

Do note that my timezone is GMT -3, and I don't have a right schedule for times to log in here. Tuesday and Wednesday are the most common days for me to stay online most of the day.

It's worth noticing that, while I may be offine for some days, I do receive a notification on my phone if I receive a PM here, so even if I'm away, you can reach me pretty easily. Posting here also will send me an alert.

Rules and Regulations

★ Follow our community rules.
★ Only one request per person. After I deliver it, you can request another, of course.
★ Be specific when asking for your pokémon, including its nickname, gender, nature, ball, egg moves, Hidden Power type and IVs desired.
★ If you don't choose the ball, it'll be Luxury.
★ I won't take 6 IVs requests, only 5IVs.
★ I only take Hidden Power type requests for 2 types: Fire and Ice.
★ This is not an express deal, I'll do at my own pacing, which tends to be fast, but do not think we're making a blood pact or commercial contract.
★ If you disappear for too long after I complete your request, so will your request disappear, "Wonder Trade-style".
★ If I get too much on my hands, I'll stop taking new requests.

"What's your price, mafia boss?"

A valid question, considering my nickname's backgroung, I'll give you that. Still, I charge nothing at all. Really. No tricks. I am doing this because I enjoy breeding and want to help those who don't, that's all. If you still want to give me something in return, I'll gladly have breeding parents I still don't have (Luxury Ball or rare balls, HA mons, mons with Egg Moves... The list goes on.)

P.S.: I LOATHE Beast Balls. Don't give me anything in those, please.

Waiting List

1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

Available parents
Spreadsheet

Hi. :P
I'm Brazilian, by the way, so feel free to speak portuguese with me. ;)
I do like breeding a lot, being a bit of a maniac for Luxury Balls. So if you want anything bred in a Luxury Ball, chances are I can do it for you. Check my shop! ^^

Giovanni Boss

Team Rocket's Head

Age 28
Male
Seen January 19th, 2018
119 posts
11.5 Years
If you do not mind, can you breed me a heavy ball no guard golett please?
Sure thing. No specifications, just a random Golett?
I do like breeding a lot, being a bit of a maniac for Luxury Balls. So if you want anything bred in a Luxury Ball, chances are I can do it for you. Check my shop! ^^

Giovanni Boss

Team Rocket's Head

Age 28
Male
Seen January 19th, 2018
119 posts
11.5 Years
yes. I will rebreed it anyway so yeah :)
Assuming you were going to rebreed due to OT stuff, I've bred an Adamant one with 5IVs, lacking sp atk, and saved before hatching, so I could soft reset. Your egg awaits, send me a PM so we can arrange our trade. =D
Advertiser Content