• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: it's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
god, paranoia has caused so many issues for me, especially in past relationships.

I'm sloooowly getting over it, though.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Paranoia ruins everything for me

but on a way more positive note, school is canceled for tomorrow due to snow :)

Wish my manager at work wasn't such an ass about the weather. I'm sorry in this kind of weather no one is going to want to come to the arcade/bowling. We got about 6 inches here and I may be a little north of you.

Pure Essence

Reverb, Resound, and Repeat!
Years
You're a lot north of me and I live in freaking NORTH carolina. People should know how to drive in snow in the north sonny

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
I assume that the snow will be delayed again this year
Last year it didn't snow until January

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
It's been hell on the roads. My friend and I work at the same place and he opened and he said it was dead. Not only that a drive that should take us 15 mins took him damn near 2 hours to get home.

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
Transit is hell in the snow too. My bus was 1-2 hours late on multiple occasions because of it, usually because of ice on the road. Speaking of ice... it's the worst. I'd rather walk through a foot of snow then over ice. It's so scary.

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years
It's been hell on the roads. My friend and I work at the same place and he opened and he said it was dead. Not only that a drive that should take us 15 mins took him damn near 2 hours to get home.

especially with all of these crazy Michigan drivers who act like the snow doesn't exist or act like southerners who've never seen snow before lol

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I was out much earlier in the day and even then it was rather hellish to drive in. I can only imagine what tomorrow will be like.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
Years
Hoping it snows briefly during the night and not in the day of my flight so travel goes well.

I was aware that it was going to be cold in Ohio, but actually being outside even briefly, the feeling of the cold wind is really something. I've not experienced anything nearly as bad back in the UK for a long time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back