• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Clash of Anime: The Villains Strike Back (Villains win!)

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
[vote] Sparkin

Let's be real, Sparkin adamantly defended L'Belle and pushed for the real doc to be lynched when it was painfully obvious that Peci was the mafia player. Not ruling out Aaron as a potential accomplice but Sparkin is the vote that makes sense today.

Shouldn't this be the opposite?

I suppose it explains the reason why Sparks was very adamant on getting L'Belle last phase. It seems he had intended to do such actions to get the real Doctor to out and with that, effectively remove the doctor out of the game.

Townreads atm:
Rabi - He has good contributions especially in regards to his explanation for his vote and he raises good points in relation to Sparkin.
GP - He has been genuine and logical all throughout as far as I can see.

Scumreads atm:
Miah - She seems very sheepy, as I have observed last day phase and on D1. Was always around last in both the lynch targets in those days.

Nullread on the others.

Sparkin

Holy shit, you're voting me for a reason that doesn't exist

Can I please point out that I stacked a vote on L'Belle and it was basically me that made mafia get lynched on d2? smh
Instead of getting props, i'm getting fucked. where tf is the gratitude

Sparkin

An interesting replacement, if I may say so.

Let's review the facts, shall we?
After my reading, I have noticed that L'Belle did not vote aeternum until there were further votes onto him. And I must also state, the bandwagon appeared to be quite synchronized, meaning that the chances of it being planned are high.

With this, I accuse L'Belle, Miah, gimmepie and Desox for this synchronized bandwagon. I am completely sure that there is at least two villains in this bandwagon.

L'Belle is the one that strikes as the most awkward. He noticed that there was a 3'Person bandwagon on him and yet, he did not vote back...Not until there were votes on aeternum.

Decisive evidence, Decisive witnesses. What else is needed?
[Lynch] L'Belle

idfc if you think I bussed or not.
[Vote] gimmepie

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
Holy ****, you're voting me for a reason that doesn't exist

Can I please point out that I stacked a vote on L'Belle and it was basically me that made mafia get lynched on d2? smh
Instead of getting props, i'm getting ****ed. where tf is the gratitude

I had made a comment about this & other possibilities that Sparkin could be mafia, and it basically revolved about this. But the signal here is terrible and obviously the comment wasn't posted and I didn't realise it. Spaekin voted L'Belle immediately after Bardothren on D1, without possibly knowing aeternum would post after him. Was there a chance of that happening, yes, but such a move depending on predixting others moves is not plausible to me, especially in Rabinov's theory where L'Belle and Sparkin planned this all along.

After a lot of deductions, I also had come to the possibility that Sparkin is cop, and knew L'Belle's position so that's why he voted insistently against him, but that is just a random chance that shouldn't be taken for granted, either.

I'm not voting for Rabinov either because I don't get this whole victim argument.

Last edited:
Years
I don't! I think you're maf :)

It's easy to take an extremely loose grouping, claim coordination and then say you think a couple of them are maf. As mafia that means you can either get town lynched and brush it off or if your teammate gets lynched it validates you.

Sparkin

I don't really wanna explain myself to a scumread but

L'Belle
Was
mafia

Refusing the thought that mafia could possibly try to save their partner from getting lynched means that you are doing this in order to save yourself, because the very same logic puts you in danger.
I believe that if you were not among the bandwagoners, you would be 100% fine with lynching any of those who sheeped alongside L'Belle.

to avoid getting screwed, can we lynch gp because he's a pro player and we won't know whether he's mafia or not unless cop outs?

Years
I don't really wanna explain myself to a scumread but

L'Belle
Was
mafia

Refusing the thought that mafia could possibly try to save their partner from getting lynched means that you are doing this in order to save yourself, because the very same logic puts you in danger.
I believe that if you were not among the bandwagoners, you would be 100% fine with lynching any of those who sheeped alongside L'Belle.

to avoid getting screwed, can we lynch gp because he's a pro player and we won't know whether he's mafia or not unless cop outs?

At risk of sounding scummy as fuck, anyone who wants to lynch me go right ahead but it'd be a waist of time because
a) Sparkin spent the majority of the previous phase defendingobvious scum.
b) His defence isn't that great.
c) I'm a vanilla townie lol
d) I don't need to save myself lmao

Sparkin

At risk of sounding scummy as fuck, anyone who wants to lynch me go right ahead but it'd be a waist of time because
a) Sparkin spent the majority of the previous phase defendingobvious scum.
b) His defence isn't that great.
c) I'm a vanilla townie lol
d) I don't need to save myself lmao

Ok, can I have a post where I defended any scum?

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
I have heavy town reads on Daniel right now, not just for his 'I'm VT' comment but for his behaviour throughout the entire game so far. Slight townread on Aaron, but currently have null reads on everyone else. Sparks has shifted a little to scum for me, but I'm not sure if I should vote for him just yet. I will not be voting for Daniel unless the cop says he's mafia, but I doubt very much he is. I'll wait a little bit before I decide.

Sparkin

I have heavy town reads on Daniel right now, not just for his 'I'm VT' comment but for his behaviour throughout the entire game so far. Slight townread on Aaron, but currently have null reads on everyone else. Sparks has shifted a little to scum for me, but I'm not sure if I should vote for him just yet. I will not be voting for Daniel unless the cop says he's mafia, but I doubt very much he is. I'll wait a little bit before I decide.
I like this. I think you're town but I can't confirm it.

Years
Ok, can I have a post where I defended any scum?

Scratch that.
I think I'm remembering you defending hyper in the other game as you defending L'Belle here for some reason.

Edit: [unvote] Sparkin
[vote] Rabinov

Switching to the guy who actually defended obvious scum.

Last edited:

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
Hey, will we be getting a new years eve extension kindof like in Christmas in other games?

If not, I'll...
[Vote] Rabinov
... even thiugh I don't fully agree with doing so yet, but I'll only be another half an hour online, so...

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
This has gotten a whole lot more confusing.

I'm in the fence regarding the whole Rabinov v Sparkin conflict. Both make sensible claims tbh. Sparkin is saying that he is town because he did get the lynch started on L'Belle while Rabinov comes in saying that he only did it as a ploy to get the real doc to out and target him. I think either or both could be town as both seem perfectly genuine and sensible, so I'm not really willing to vote for either.

I feel like GP's position is very weird after realizing that he wasn't actually talking on the same page as us all along. It makes things a whole lot more confusing when put into context with how different his views actually were from everyone at the start of the phase.

Thus, I'm thinking of throwing my vote somewhere else. I think I'd rather place it on the one scumread I have for now.
[Vote] Miah

Sparkin

Kiyotaka no, god, please, no, no, no, stop right there...

Are you saying that I stacked a vote on a partner just to get the doctor out?
That'd be such a waste, considering that If I hadn't stacked he'd be alive by now (you're welcome)

Back