• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
I thought you only read two sentences at a time.

Anyways.
A belter is common Scottish slang. It can be used to describe many things, like myself, as Avara so kindly stated. In the context that she's using it, it means something along the lines of, "Very cool!" or "Awesome!" or in reference to me, "the best." Now, it can also mean different things in different countries. For instance, in South Africa, it's slang for a beautiful woman. In the UK, it's slang for "idiots" -- originating from Dundee. Overall, it's a word of many meanings, but all you need to realistically know is that when Avara says it, it's a compliment.

There are your six sentences or more u goose

Last edited:

Blah

Free supporter
Years
I thought you only read two sentences at a time.

Anyways.
A belter is common Scottish slang. It can be used to describe many things, like myself, as Avara so kindly stated. In the context that she's using it, it means something along the lines of, "Very cool!" or "Awesome!" or in reference to me, "the best." Now, it can also mean different things in different countries. For instance, in South Africa, it's slang for a beautiful woman. In the UK, it's slang for "idiots" -- originating from Dundee. Overall, it's a word of many meanings, but all you need to realistically know is that when Avara says it, it's a compliment.

There are your six sentences or more u goose
TL;DR?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
I feel like I'm definitely one of the few who enjoyed Sevii Islands. I wish there was slightly more to do in them, but for the most part, I enjoyed 'em

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
I never specially liked or disliked it. It was just extra content that I appreciated, that's it.
If I think about it right now though, the only thing that I don't like is GF putting the ability of trading to Hoenn behind it. It was really stupid, never liked that.

All in all, it was 100% better than RBY's Cerulean Cave or R/S' Battle Tower as a Post Game though.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
With that note, I also disliked battle frontier.

alright you guys can grab your pitchforks and torches, i'm ready

Back