• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guide: Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Version Exclusives and In-Game Trades

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Pok?mon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Version Exclusives and In-Game Trades

Handy list of them in one place. Let me know if any are missing!

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
I wish Dialga and Totem form Lurantis was in Ultra Moon, but overall I'm happy with the Ultra Moon exclusives. Can Totem forms be traded?

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
Years
I will always be bitter about A. Vulpix being a Sun exclusive. Also, wish Raikou was in Moon, but I guess having two fire lions in Sun would have been a bit much, haha.

Either way, apart from those, I'm alright with the way things are.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
I am happy that some of the Pokemon switched around their exclusive from their 'red' and 'blue' versions-- OR and AS with US and UM respectively (For eg. Dialga was in Alpha Sapphire and now Palkia is in Ultra Moon!).

Wished they would switch the in-game exclusives around Sun and Moon with US and UM too though, since it's an alternate dimension might as well. Gah.

Years
Thank you. Thats interesting that Totem Pokemon may be able to be traded back to SM.

There are restrictions on some of them, in that only the ones that exist in S/M coding can be traded. The ones that can't are Araquanid, Marowak, Togedemaru and Ribombee.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 17, 2018
Idk if this is the right place to ask, I am hoping someone would be willing to trade me any junk pokemon that has spreadable pokerus virus :)?

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Could someone trade with me to help both my Champearls evolve? I have both versions of the Ultra Sun and Moon games but I only have one 3DS. So, I need to trade with someone and once they both evolve I want them back. My Friend Code is: 3411 - 1353 - 7652

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Could someone trade with me to help both my Champearls evolve? I have both versions of the Ultra Sun and Moon games but I only have one 3DS. So, I need to trade with someone and once they both evolve I want them back. My Friend Code is: 3411 - 1353 - 7652

If you have the patience to do it, you could SOS for Gorebyss and Huntail. Clamperl calls them rarely during the day and night respectively.

Back