• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 15, 2024
Well I thought the Furfrou forms were easy so I left their icons but if nobody is up to it I'll just make them myself.

Le Paragon leave them to me, but I think it would be great help if you could create an icon for the flying pickachu, since I'm only good at animation and not the creation of icons.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
Sorry for not being online as of recent. I thought I would update that picture of the icons grouped together.
Boy have I been in the dark for a long time!
Spoiler:

Here's the link for those who probably wont be able to see it: https://orig00.deviantart.net/5d5e/f/2018/013/2/c/pokecommunity_icons_by_pikafan2000-db7o7jy.png
Icons we still need:
Furfrou trims
Castform forms
Carbink (Diancie Movie)
Temporary:
Victini - Audino (MrDollSteak has apparently done them already but has yet to reveal them so when he/she does they'll be added here)

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
Sorry for not being online as of recent. I thought I would update that picture of the icons grouped together.
Boy have I been in the dark for a long time!
Spoiler:

Here's the link for those who probably wont be able to see it: https://orig00.deviantart.net/5d5e/f/2018/013/2/c/pokecommunity_icons_by_pikafan2000-db7o7jy.png
Icons we still need:
Furfrou trims
Castform forms
Carbink (Diancie Movie)
Temporary:
Victini - Audino (MrDollSteak has apparently done them already but has yet to reveal them so when he/she does they'll be added here)

Welcome back! We won't be covering Castform (not for now) and movie forms here... We also lack Vivillon forms and the Surfing and Flying Pikachus...

Do you think you can do a custom icon for Surfing and Flying Pikachus?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 15, 2024
Okay guys, I need your opinion on this.

So the surfing pikachu has a red surfboard which is cool and all but the issue is that pikachu's icon uses a palette that lacks some colors, only having one shade of red.

Normally I'd use another palette like I did with the cosplay forms but judging by how simple surfing pikachu is in comparsion, I'd like for it to have the same palette as the original so they won't appear that different side by side.

so I thought of changing the surfboard from red to blue:
vK7WN3Q.png

jjtl63E.png

and we can keep the red board for the shiny form, which does not have a matching icon to begin with.

also indexed tweaked the flying version:
MO1Z799.png

lacks green but it's not big of a deal.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
Just a quick update I managed to get the following icons made:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 15, 2024
Spoiler:

Alright, these are good animations.

I went ahead, indexed, and tweaked them to match the regular castform icon.
mnpPJ57.png

QSiEz9R.png

pStv4bz.png

As for the surfing Pikachu, we will go with the one Le Paragon made since it matches the sprite in use.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
Alright, these are good animations.

I went ahead, indexed, and tweaked them to match the regular castform icon.
mnpPJ57.png

QSiEz9R.png

pStv4bz.png

As for the surfing Pikachu, we will go with the one Le Paragon made since it matches the sprite in use.
Alright then. And as for my Mega Sceptile?
mega_sceptile_by_pikafan2000-dbzzc6a.png

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
here's surfing pikachu
L5eiBL1.png

edit: here are some icon sprites
MpzviWi.png
8W9eUOQ.png

gonna work on furfrou and vivillion icons next

Nice! We'll stick with these...

Okay guys, I need your opinion on this.

So the surfing pikachu has a red surfboard which is cool and all but the issue is that pikachu's icon uses a palette that lacks some colors, only having one shade of red.

Normally I'd use another palette like I did with the cosplay forms but judging by how simple surfing pikachu is in comparsion, I'd like for it to have the same palette as the original so they won't appear that different side by side.

so I thought of changing the surfboard from red to blue:
vK7WN3Q.png

jjtl63E.png

and we can keep the red board for the shiny form, which does not have a matching icon to begin with.

also indexed tweaked the flying version:
MO1Z799.png

lacks green but it's not big of a deal.

We'll use the blue one even with the shiny colors... As far as I remember, Surfing Pikachu does have a blue surfboard...

Spoiler:

Nice! We'll keep the Castform icons for future references (may be featured in the future)...

Alright then. And as for my Mega Sceptile?
mega_sceptile_by_pikafan2000-dbzzc6a.png

For Mega Sceptile, for now we dropped the Mega Evolution placeholders so perhaps we can submit that to the Gen. 6 resource?

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
We'll use the blue one even with the shiny colors... As far as I remember, Surfing Pikachu does have a blue surfboard...
it doeshave a blue one however I was thinking of changing the colour since other media shows it with a pink one, and I had in mind how pokemon changes minor things each generation, like the substitute doll or some minor details in other mons. but if we're gonna usethe blue board then th shiny one needs the blue one too

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
it doeshave a blue one however I was thinking of changing the colour since other media shows it with a pink one, and I had in mind how pokemon changes minor things each generation, like the substitute doll or some minor details in other mons. but if we're gonna usethe blue board then th shiny one needs the blue one too

Ah yeah you're right... Just checked newer representations and he does have a pink surfboard... We'll stick with pink now... But we might change the color if Pokémon GO does have another color (newest media)...

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
btw guys, here's a new incineroar sprite
u3u4wdP.png

upper body, face, shoulders, fire belt used MyMarshland's DA avatar as reference
legs, tail, based on my old sprite
hands based on the old sprite in this thread
arms made from scratch
back is totally new

edit: there was a color missing on the knee that i just noticed so im posting a corrected one

Last edited:
Years
Hello again! As Darkdragon is ready to update the main one and Leparagon raised a new Incineroar, I figured it's a good time to upload certain sprites ¿?

561qtJz.png

Guzzlord first, it had been approved by Leparagon. I also added a wing to the backsprite.

eMbHq8Y.png

Drampa has not been approved, but here is just in case.

Also, I want to take advantage of presenting the following sprites:

T5MksmU.png

oDQZFWU.png

The case in Rockruff is that I do something strange in the face, the right eye, the hair on the cheeks and snout, plus all the stones of his neck were the same size. In this I occupied the same palette except slight changes.
While in the case of Yungoos, the face did not find it similar to that of the Pokémon, its teeth were somewhat disordered and other minor details. This occupies the palette of the Sun and Moon mini for the normal and the previous palette for the shiny.

-Google translate-

Back