• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon FireRed: Rocket Edition (Completed)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 18, 2019
2) Make a side quest where we can catch Mew or any other legendary pokemon.

And voilà, finally.
Thanks you for seeing this comment and reply me as quick as possible if you can please :)[/QUOTE]

you can already catch mew, but make sure you got your drivers licence before you go for a drive in the truck

Years
  • Age 56
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023

And voilà, finally.
Thanks you for seeing this comment and reply me as quick as possible if you can please :)

you can already catch mew, but make sure you got your drivers licence before you go for a drive in the truck[/QUOTE]

Oh damn i'm going to do this quest thx for telling me it wasn't fake ! : D

Caecae97

Son of Mewtwo
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Hi guys.
I'm a person who like to be a villan in video games and i absolutely NEED the end of this game.
I simply can't wait for it and when the moment will come, i will transfer my pokemons to the new version.
So i writted this comment to say some things to you :
First, i have some suggestions :
1) Make the mission where Bill let us on 3.0 take revenge on this Red. His team will have lvl 54 - 59 pokemons (or below if you find this too high) and if we win, policeman will come and you have to battle 2 of them. You (Devlopper of the hack) can choose their pokemon, i don't have ideas. Then Giovanni will promote you again and you will be able to get Key Items before Red! And the fun start: Bill will teleport us go on the first island and we must rob the Ruby. Then the Bill friend (who gives us tri-pass) will battle us and if we win, Red will not be able to take the Ruby and Red will come again and if we win...well Red did Game Over as you took the Ruby and he was not able to beat us...You won! Bill gives us the Master Ball to capture Mewtwo (or use hyper ball if you are a tryhard) , then we catch him and we mist return to HQ Celadon and Giovanni gives his place to us...
And the game is finished ! Rob any pokemon to anyone, even Rockets and Gym leaders and Elite Four.
Then it's "Rob Them All" !

And voilà, finally.
Thanks you for seeing this comment and reply me as quick as possible if you can please :)

Not to be rude, but the whole idea you just gave... well, how should I put this? It sucks. First, the developer already decided not to involve the Sevii Islands, so the Ruby won't have any part in it, second, Red, while in this game is the villain, is the hero of FireRed, so I doubt we'll battle him after he defeats Giovanni in the Viridian Gym. Hell, we could have battled him when we got back to the Game Corner, or when he enters Silph, but we didn't, and there's a reason for that. What that reason is, I can't say, but I still doubt we won't be fighting Red very often

Also, since you're not using the Sevvi Islands, will you be moving Moltres to a different area? Articuno and Zapdos are obtainable in Kanto, but Moltres is at Mt. Ember near One Island

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 18, 2019
Not to be rude, but the whole idea you just gave... well, how should I put this? It sucks. First, the developer already decided not to involve the Sevii Islands, so the Ruby won't have any part in it, second, Red, while in this game is the villain, is the hero of FireRed, so I doubt we'll battle him after he defeats Giovanni in the Viridian Gym. Hell, we could have battled him when we got back to the Game Corner, or when he enters Silph, but we didn't, and there's a reason for that. What that reason is, I can't say, but I still doubt we won't be fighting Red very often

Also, since you're not using the Sevvi Islands, will you be moving Moltres to a different area? Articuno and Zapdos are obtainable in Kanto, but Moltres is at Mt. Ember near One Island

yeah I thought their ideas kind of sucked too, but the ideas I wrote to the great rocket hack maker are in top percentage of ideas....and why don't they just put moltres back where he belongs at vitctory road

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2024

And voilà, finally.

you can already catch mew, but make sure you got your drivers licence before you go for a drive in the truck[/QUOTE]

how do you get the drivers licence in the game

Caecae97

Son of Mewtwo
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Espeon evolves from 12pm to 12 am and Umbreon evolves from 12am to 12pm. Even though there are no cycles of day and night, they still evolve with maximum friendship.

If that's so, I must have missed it, but anyway, what's the best way to raise friendship?

Caecae97

Son of Mewtwo
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
I still can't evolve my Eevee into Umbreon, I've used all the vitamins the game will let me, and I've been using Battle Items almost nonstop, and it still isn't evolving. Is there a minimum level it needs to be before it can evolve?

Years
I still can't evolve my Eevee into Umbreon, I've used all the vitamins the game will let me, and I've been using Battle Items almost nonstop, and it still isn't evolving. Is there a minimum level it needs to be before it can evolve?

Friendship needs to be 220 before it evolves. Which is pretty much close to max friendship. And don't forget, after friendship reaches 200, all that helps is leveling up, or beating a gym leader.

Last edited:
Years
If you are using an emulator configure it at maximum frame skipn then ride the Bike and keep running back and forth for a few minutes.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 27, 2018
I must say, I absolutely adore this game! Though it doesn't love me back. Playing it on no$gba it keeps crashing and the save files aren't properly read? I got to vermillion city after managing to beat red and now it shows me just outside celadon right at the beginning! I'm close to giving up, spent 10hrs grinding to beat red :<

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 9, 2022
I must say, I absolutely adore this game! Though it doesn't love me back. Playing it on no$gba it keeps crashing and the save files aren't properly read? I got to vermillion city after managing to beat red and now it shows me just outside celadon right at the beginning! I'm close to giving up, spent 10hrs grinding to beat red :<

Why not use VisualBoyAdvance?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 1, 2018
Hopefully the finale game will be released soon, I've enjoyed the betas quite a bit and hope to see the end game soon!!!

Tunak23

Blurson Of the Shore
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 26, 2024
Colonesalt,I hope that you are well come back and update when you feel that you are able.Real life can bother one a lot,anyways here we'll be waiting for your glorious return!

#We Remember Toxic Purple

Back