• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That, Pokemon Edition - Version 2.16!!!!

Years
I don't like either, but I'll take Charizard glide.

Choosing Bulbasaur as starter to use in Sinnoh or Chimchar as starter to use in Kanto?

Years
Lake Gaurdians. I use Cobalion sometimes, but haven't used the other Swords of Justice just yet, though I'm sure they're all good. I have a little more experience with Lake Guardians and have used each of them more than once so I'm comfortable running them. Azelf I have used a lot and formed a team around him once.

The legendary duo (Lugia and Ho-oh) or the Legendary Beasts (Suicune, Entei and Raikou)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Registeel. I like Registeel more and more and recently was happy when I found it in Ultra Sun.

Fly or Aerial Ace?

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
Aerial Ace, now that we don't have to worry about out-of-battle applications.

Oshawott or Popplio?

Years
They're both adorable, especially spheal. I will vote for Seel though if I have to pick because it evolves into Dewgong who has those big, sweet dark eyes!

Star in a hit movie with Diantha or journey to exotic lands with Cynthia excavating relics?

Back