I've decided to end the Great Pokemon Battle 6 due to lagging problems in that thread, and start a new one. So here's the Great Pokemon Battle 7!
• The game begins with 6 Pokémon, all at 30 points.
• The player takes the current points values, and adds 2 to one Pokémon, writing (SAVE) beside it. He/she then removes 2 from another Pokémon, writing (ATTACK) beside it. (because writing KILL just won't do for Pokémon)
• If a Pokémon rises to 60 points, they enter the Hall of Fame. If, however, a Pokémon drops to 0 points, they enter the Box of Shame. In either case, the next player after them adds a new Pokémon. You'll pick it up as you go along.
• You can only pick a Pokemon that isn't in the Hall of Fame, nor in the Box of Shame.
• If you don't understand, check any of the previous threads: