• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéWolf Beta

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Game Over
Despite a few hiccups, things were finally coming to a close.

The four remaining townsfolk, plus a tree, gathered around to make what would become their final decision. Totodile, the excitable little scamp, was the first to speak, attempting to rally the troops and think for a moment before condemning a potentially innoce—

"Kill Staraptor!" Farfetch'd yelled with a patriotic raising of her leek.

"Die, birdie," Mimikyu laughed ominously.

"Photosynthesis!" the tree snickered while shaking his sapling. Trees can't vote.

Totodile looked around with a blank stare for a moment, and then shrugged. "'Kay, guess we're killing Staraptor."

Finally, Staraptor appeared, after having been . . . somewhere? for some time now. The large black bird alighted onto a branch and gave a majestic flip of the emo a.f. crest atop his head.

"Agreed," he said in his edgiest bird voice.

Farfetch'd, Mimikyu, and Totodile surrounded Staraptor, whose crest began to glow as music by My Chemical Romance began to emanate from it. Farfetch'd charged in, readying her leek for battle, but she was parried by the emo feather crest. The smaller bird deftly maneuvered under the larger avian's wings and attempted to stab upwards, but lyrics from "Welcome to the Black Parade" took on a physical form and shielded Staraptor from the attack.

Then, suddenly, the starling pulled out a coup de grâce from the deathly-sweet vocals of Black Veil Brides, forming the sound waves of "Knives and Pens" into literal knives and pens, which kindly wrote a suicide note on behalf of Farfetch'd, folded it up, placed it into a sealed envelope and then impaled her a few hundred times, before turning their sights back on their originator.

Staraptor accepted his fate with dignity.

Mimikyu watched the whole scene with a faked smile—really, though, was that painted on?—and Totodile was jumping up and down in glee with the wide, tormented eyes of a traumatized soul.

"Photosynthesis!" Swampert muttered.

Once that spectacle had passed, Mimikyu turned to the little gator and the tree. "So we done here?"

"Nope!"

Totodile wrapped his jaw around Mimikyu's neck, turning the Pikachu imposter into his personal chew toy. Then he ran over to Noivern and Shinx and released them from their leashes, and enlisted the help of the newly freed Pokémon to enslave or eradicate the last of the werewolves.

And then there was Jynx, who was still perpetually twerking in the corner, unaware of the world passing beyond her.

The Pokémon had taken back their town. The conflict was over.

For now, at least.

metroid711 is dead!
He was Staraptor, the Hunter!
Miah is dead!
She was Farfetch'd, the Villager!
The Werewolves have been eradicated!
The Pokémon have claimed victory!
Cast List
Nakuzami as the Game Master

aeternum as Totodile
Sparkin as Mimikyu
ASDBUDDY as Swampert
TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as Girafarig
purplecicada as Dragalge
L'Belle as Sigilyph
Pecilia as Shuckle
Newtsie as Zoroark
Rabinov as Articuno
Salzorrah as Bellossom
HyperMorian as Watchog
Miah as Farfetch'd
Bardothren as Snorlax
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as Clawitzer
Bidoof FTW as Mudkip
Desox as Raichu
gimmepie as Cradily
Fletch as Roserade
Kitty as Mewtwo
Neko Maid Kapper as Sylveon
metroid711 as Staraptor
Points!

Team Win (40 Points) - Newtsie, Salzorrah, aeternum, Bidoof FTW, Bardothren

Killed on Night Zero (10 Points) - Fletch

MVP (30 Points) - aeternum
For remaining active as the mafia started to die off and somehow not dying himself, as well as convincing the Treestump to become a tree and choosing to proper people to kill to ensure a mafia victory. Yay!

Honorable mention to Bardothren for being the one to suggest Fletch as a night zero target, and thus getting the Cop killed instantly.

Dishonorable mention to purplecicada for basically committing suicide by not choosing to devour one of the freebies that were basically thrown at her face after already having been given a second chance thanks to being roleblocked by the Nurse the first time that she guessed incorrectly. Lmao.

Were there any other major plays of the game? Not really! So there ya go.​

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
honestly alvey is the unofficial powerhouse

actually, i guess the official powerhouse bc he's going to be first on the leaderboard after this

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
Years
woah we won, nice :fufu:

HEY HEY HEY!
f124de7118fb125bdad257f3fd675589.gif

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
ALVEY MVP DEFINITELY.

Ngl, we we're def fucked especially since Kiyo was undoubtedly OP, being a more stronger Cop, since there were no other meeting roles other than mafia.

After Kiyo died, we def didn't talk much, but I remember Alvey saying we'll pull through, so when I saw Alvey throwing Bard under the bus, I was def skeptical (thinking he was a hidden town role lmao) but I trust him.

I honestly dont know why Chura wanted to kill me. Can you tell me why?

But yeah, Alvey had made major town plays mostly at the endgame, so he def wasnt seen as maf (and seriously, being the last one left is a hard move to do) so yeah thanks for bringing the team up haha lmao

Sparkin

There was some point where alvey helped Newtsie's OMGUS though

Back