• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Green Remix - Let's Go !

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Oct 18, 2022
Hey man,started your game and already loving it. It does have some bugs but that's fine. But as I was making a let's play, an alert box was coming and it happened a lot of time. It contained some codings I guess. It really ruined the fun. so can you please make a fix for this?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2018
Hey man,started your game and already loving it. It does have some bugs but that's fine. But as I was making a let's play, an alert box was coming and it happened a lot of time. It contained some codings I guess. It really ruined the fun. so can you please make a fix for this?

hey do you know how change dimension of game windows?actually its really smaller
ive searched but dont find the option

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023

what does the alert box look like ?

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Apr 28, 2018
I have downloaded your game today and the pokedex shows me mismatching pokemons to those i catch or i get one time an error window and thought that the game crashed but i goes on. I am only between the starter city to the next city (back and forth)
Is this an known bug?

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
I have downloaded your game today and the pokedex shows me mismatching pokemons to those i catch or i get one time an error window and thought that the game crashed but i goes on. I am only between the starter city to the next city (back and forth)
Is this an known bug?

this is new to me actually

hLg9XVo.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Apr 28, 2018
Through the fact that i cant post picture because of my newly created account i can only tell you the pictures.

I have two pictures:
catched Litleo got the text that i catched one the colored pokemon is a Electrike and the shadow is from a maybe Pidgeot.
catched Krookodilegot the text that i catched one the colored pokemon is a Phantump and the shadow is from a Bunnelby .

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Through the fact that i cant post picture because of my newly created account i can only tell you the pictures.

I have two pictures:
catched Litleo got the text that i catched one the colored pokemon is a Electrike and the shadow is from a maybe Pidgeot.
catched Krookodilegot the text that i catched one the colored pokemon is a Phantump and the shadow is from a Bunnelby .
oh your playing Randomizer lol , yeah that is the way i can tell what mode your playing.

erh7NGc.png

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Oct 18, 2022

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2018-03-25-18h55m01s126.png
    vlcsnap-2018-03-25-18h55m01s126.png
    833.6 KB · Views: 13
  • vlcsnap-2018-03-25-18h55m21s461.png
    vlcsnap-2018-03-25-18h55m21s461.png
    837.8 KB · Views: 6
  • vlcsnap-2018-03-25-18h55m55s677.png
    vlcsnap-2018-03-25-18h55m55s677.png
    837.7 KB · Views: 4
  • vlcsnap-2018-03-25-18h58m18s882.png
    vlcsnap-2018-03-25-18h58m18s882.png
    872.2 KB · Views: 7

Teanz Gamer

Traductor de Videojuegos
Years
Sorry
I've got a problem!
When I go in/out a house, appear this mistake...
How can I fix it?
iopdCPR.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 10, 2023
I just downloaded the game and it looks pretty good. I have one question and one thing I noticed.

Do you get in trouble for catching other trainers pokemon?

As I just started I knew by reading your first post that my rival's pokemon was going to be stronger then normal, so I was expecting it but why are the wild pokemon at the same lv my rivals pokemon is? I start at lv 5 and his is lv 7. Yet the wild pokemon are lv 7.

I manged to catch one on route 1, which I was happy about but when I sent the lv 7 out, the wild is lv 8. The reason Im tellling you this is that I didnt read that the wild pokemon would be harder, just your rivals pokemon.

Edit: Actually I just realized something else. When I caught my lv 7 it was a Rattata but it was dark and normal, was that suppose to be the Alolan form?

I looked in the editer that comes with the game and is says in there that the highest lv I should see in route 1 is 5? Is this how the game is going to be, everyone is going to e higher then me no matter what I do? I didnt chose random pokemon. I chose Charmander as my starter and lost to my rival. I found the potion and exp share before getting my starter.

Is this how the game is going to be? Everyone is just higher then me? Also are the hp bars that I see in the start of the battle suppose to not be shown through out the battle?

Last edited:
Back