• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Should I watch Jojo?

Should I watch Jojo?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Yes? No?

I mean, I enjoyed it certainly and it has some of the best openings in anime, but whether you should or shouldn't watch it really depends on you.

If you enjoy Phantom Blood you'll probably be hooked for the whole ride. If you're just satisfied with it you still might like it since each season is marginally better than the last, and I wouldn't really say that the show's all that good until Stardust Crusaders' second season. But different strokes for different folks, I'd say.

S-MAN

Banned
Years
Jojo is a no brainer. Hopefully you already watched it by now. If not, it is indeed one of the best animes I have ever seen. First time watchers might find the pace kind of slow and the taste maybe even bland- but as you progress towards the end of the first season and onto the next.. The hype only multiplies significantly... At very last/current season by then you will be in love with it. The writer.. the story is ingenious..

Anybody considering to watch it.. Definitely give it a go on crunchy roll.. Just make sure you start with the first season! I accidentally started the last season 2 episodes in before I realized there was other ones coming before it. I hate how crunchyroll just throws the latest at people when you may have never even watched the others first...

Anywho be warned at the start it's.. kind of slow.. Have the patience to get through it and you will love it. Anybody I known to have watched it loved it almost in a fanatical way.
Small warning: you may cry at some parts... haha..

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
This is against popular opinion, but I say hell no.

It's probably the most overrated and style-over-substance thing I've ever sat through.

All you need to know is the first 10% of the story were essentially retconned later in the narrative. Rather than starting over, the author just went with it. That seriously blows my mind that people will defend that. Or that the common defense I also hear is "The early part sucks, but later is good!"

I never. Repeat. Never have had a favorite series that is absolutely terrible at any point, that somehow magically just gets good. Not once.

Add in some of the most horrendous fashion and character designs in the history of Japan, and bam, you've got a candidate for one of the worst series I have ever tried to sit through.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 17, 2018
I think you should watch it. Me and my girlfriend really enjoyed The Jojo Anime

Back