• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Crystal hack: Pokémon Coral Version (2022 DEMO OUT NOW!)

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Feb 22, 2019
hi i love the game but all the hms and the MASTER BALL i cant find anything to use it on lol but will we keep these and i found somthing i already got my golbat and will i keep the pokemon

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2024
The HMs and the Master Ball are only there for the demo. They won't be there in the final version. Also, you will have to start a new save file when the next version comes out. There's nothing I can do about that. Thanks for playing.

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Feb 22, 2019
The HMs and the Master Ball are only there for the demo. They won't be there in the final version. Also, you will have to start a new save file when the next version comes out. There's nothing I can do about that. Thanks for playing.

ok throws master ball at pidgey ill be waiting till the next update going to switch my starter i picked squirtle and ill pick ether bublasuar or chickorita so i can get buzsile also when can i get tirtwig its my favorite pokemon

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I tried out the demo, I like what I saw thus far. I only wish it wasnt over already so soon. I plan to build a team consisting of 6 of my all-time greatest pokemon from the actual official titles once the full version comes.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
lol nice concept, I can see this disguise guy becoming a supporter after a few battles with him. Perhaps giving out a rare item on occasion as well.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 15, 2018
I like how if you try to skip him on the first path and you battle him, and if not you get a reward. Nice message of keeping every option open.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2024
New video. I added the Poke Flute back from RBY. It functions exactly like it does in that game where it can wake up any sleeping Pokemon in your party. It is required for the story. I also added a new palette for when it's dusk (Thanks Rangi!). Dusk is between 5pm and 6pm, and functions exactly like Day, but with a custom palette.

Daytonamustdie

Chuggaaconroy as Escanor
Years
So far I do think it has a ton of potential, the region is fun to explore and exploring regions is easily 50 % of the fun in a Pokemon game the routes were designed pretty well in terms of size side note whoever composed the rival theme you created the most bitchin' rival theme ever. The costume soundtrack is pretty good. All around take your time man and we'll end up with something amazing

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2024
Having played Demo 1.2, I have to say that I am heavily excited for more future updates. Good job so far and good luck for your future progress! :)
So far I do think it has a ton of potential, the region is fun to explore and exploring regions is easily 50 % of the fun in a Pokemon game the routes were designed pretty well in terms of size side note whoever composed the rival theme you created the most rattatain' rival theme ever. The costume soundtrack is pretty good. All around take your time man and we'll end up with something amazing

Thank you. I composed all of the music myself.

Speaking of music, I have a new track to share. It's another route theme that will play on Route 4 as well as some other routes. It's also added into the playlist in the OP.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 20, 2021
Please keep up the great work! I'm very excited to see the finished version of this, I just started playing the demo!

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
The style looks really consistent with the GBA games. Looks great! :o

Steny

Formerly Known as ThatOneRaichu | Creator Of Pokem
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
Really hoping this doesn't get discontinued because this is really unique!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 28, 2023
Really nice work mate. Keep up, can't wait to see the finished version, and good luck !

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2024
Sorry for the lack of updates in this thread. Coral is very much alive and kicking. I've been really busy with school, but I promise I've been working on a lot behind the scenes. I'll try to have an update in this thread soon™.

Last edited:
Back