• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Phoenix Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.

~kaito~

baby really hurt me
Years
ygBwk5r.gif

via PPR's twitter (https://twitter.com/pkmnPR/status/971835363097563136)

Last edited:
Years
Are the starters for the game known? If so, what are they?

The starters are growlithe, starmie and petilil. There is some more information about them on the subreddit of Phoenix Rising. I would post you the link, however since I haven't made 5 post yet, I can't post any links...

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 29, 2023
The starters are growlithe, starmie and petilil. There is some more information about them on the subreddit of Phoenix Rising. I would post you the link, however since I haven't made 5 post yet, I can't post any links...

That's okay. I think I remember seeing the subreddit before. Thanks for telling me though. :smile:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 8, 2023
it's been a long time since any ROM hack or fan game has captivated me enough to actually want to keep tabs on the creation process and not just wait until some youtuber plays it but this one has you and your amazing team have a really good game with a lot of potential and I really hope that we all get to see this game live up to that potential!

Years
I'm loving this project already and I'm really excited to play the demo. I could work on the French translation if needed. I would be glad to help !

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 8, 2018
Very much looking forward to this! Been waiting a while and it looks awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back