• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Fakes an Illness*

Years
Nope, not at all :D although I have been sent home for really minor stuff such as nosebleed + high blood pressure in the past

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
Years
I think I was good enough at lying when I was younger since telling my mom I wasn't feeling well made her let me stay home. I'm also prone to migraines and my parents know it so I took advantage of it when I wanted to escape the terrifying home economics classes in secondary school.

Years
Totally making something up? Nope.

Playing up something I currently have to make it seem like I'm sicker than I currently am? Yep, tried that a few times.
Pretty much this. But being management at work means I can't really pull that card any more.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
I have faked illnesses several times to skip school, exam, and work. Recently, I've gotten sick before social events I didn't want to attend, and after talking to my doctor and psychologist, we came to the conclusion these social events gave me anxiety, and my body made itself sick so I wouldn't attend. Works for me lol, I don't have to fake it anymore

Lord Flamingo

Hmm, pretzels.
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Apr 13, 2018
I've done it a few times to skip school, but I don't do so anymore. I guess that I actually like school.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I don't lie about it now (although I did a few times back when I was a kid). Sometimes I've exaggerated an illness, and on the odd occasion I wonder if I've made myself ill somehow by wishing I could have a day off :c.

Unfortunately most of the time if I'm ill its in the evening after a hard day of work, or in a busy period where I can't afford to be absent!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
God, so many times before, yes. I used to always in sick to not go to school or work just cause i didnt feel like going.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I used to pretend I was sick sometimes in High School to stay home lol. But since then, not really.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
*cough cough*

I'd really love to reply but, gosh, I'm just not feeling up to it. I'll reply twice next week.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
I'm faking this disease called Reluctance, but I'm too good at it.

Back