• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favorite Pokémon?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 21, 2021
My 12 favorite Pokémon are Swanna, Samurott, Charizard, Lugia, Reshiram, Kyurem, Aegislash, Xerneas, Diancie, Kommo-o, Lunala and Ultra Necrozma! Swanna is also my favorite of my favorite Characters! It is my true all time favorite Character!! My #0. Samurott is my #1. Edit: Done. I know my favorites now.

Last edited:
Years
Here's a list of a few. I have a lot though ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Typhlosion
Persian
Gliscor
Sableye
Decidueye
Dhelmise
Gardevoir/Gallade
Chandelure
Porygon-Z
Clawitzer
Floatzel
Ampharos
Crobat
Kingdra
Noctowl
Reuniclus

Just want to say I don't necessarily hate any Pokemon (except maybe Jinx and Diggersby), so I have quite a few "favourites"

Sul_Silver

Please don't hit yourself in confusion... %@#$!!!
Years
I have quite a few Pokemon that I like, for many different reasons. some of those are Gardevoir, Heliolisk, Salamence, Meowstic, Ampharos, Primarina, Golisopod, Lopunny, Haxorus, Ninetales (Alolan), Delphox, Serperior, Swampert, Charizard, Typhlosion, Krokodile, Milotic, Necrozma, Rayquaiza, Kyurem, Naganadel, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Groudon and Kyogre. Yeah, it's quite a few.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
Let's go again

Dog family pokemon (Like the 98% of Eevee line)
Caterpie line
Female Charmander
Gallade
Female Gardevoir
Entei (I treat it as a dogcat, but i'm not 100% sure what it is exacly now)
Articuno
Moltres
Cubone
Raichu
Dusknoir
Magmortar
Tepig
Spinarak
Celebi
Most ancient pokemon
Turtle pokemon
Beautifly
Dustox (Thank you Jessie)
Probopass (It looks like a moai Mario)
Alolan Golem (one word: moustache)

Last edited:

Gigadweeb

[b][i]The Black Swordsman[/i][/b]
Years
Rayquaza will forever be my favourite. I ended up hunting a full odds Shiny Rayquaza in Emerald just to solidify that, in fact.

Spoiler:

BlueRose04

Running towards Happiness!!!
Years
Mimikyu? Don't know why... but just drawn to it like a magnet!
Then there's gyarados, tsareena, florges, blaziken... will have to think now XD

Last edited:

blue

gucci
Years
I could make a really long list of all my favourites but top 3 would hafta be Swellow, Araquanid and Weavile.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Lucario, Pikachu, Shiny Ninetales, Darumaka, and Arcanine.

I'm sure I could add to the list if I thought about it, but I can't narrow it down anymore than that.

Years
I could go on forever rattling off a list of my favorite Pokemon, but #1 for me always has been and always will be Butterfree. There are a lot of Pokemon that I love, but it's been my favorite for 19+ years now, so I don't think that's changing any time soon, haha.

Last edited:

Ultra Sun

Yes this is PC user Sun lol
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 29, 2022
I could go on forever rattling off a list of my favorite Pokemon, but #1 for me always has been and always will be Butterfree. There are a lot of Pokemon that I love, but it's been my favorite for 19+ years now, so I don't think that's changing any time soon, haha.

I honestly thought it's Azumarill, I mean you've been keeping an Azumarill theme/dp for like years lol

Getting back to the main topic, since I have this native region only-ocd thing, my favorite Pokemon changes by generation. I need to write a list if I have to answer the topic completely! Lol So to mention a few, or probably some, haha. Aside from the hideous Simipour, fugly triplets Oshawott, Popplio and Brionne, all Water-types are my favorite. Yep, that includes Magikarp, who I actually find cute. :D

71h6-jBZayL._SY355_.jpg

See isn't it the cutest thing ever?

icycatelf

Alex
Years
I currently consider Wartortle my favorite. It's been my favorite design-wise for a long time, but SRing a Shiny Squirtle in HGSS last year made me like it even more. However, lately I've preferred keeping my Shiny Mothim in the lead of my team. I consider Mothim my favorite aesthetic Shiny and spent nearly a year hunting it, so that combined with the fact that I adore moths just may mean it's on its way to becoming my new favorite. I love when I'm able to use Wartortle and Mothim in battle simultaneously.

Other top-favorites include Dunsparce (my former favorite), Froslass, Lickitung, Alolan Sandslash (ignoring its stock Sugimori art), Shedinja, Ho-Oh, Meowth, Sneasel... I could keep going, but I think I'll stop there.

This list doesn't necessarily include my most-cherished Pokémon, since those are individual Pokémon rather than the collective species. For instance, although I'm more attached to my Shiny Glaceon (Endymion) than my Shiny Froslass (Neva), I generally prefer Froslass as a species over Glaceon for its design and usability. I'm also more attached to my Shiny Porygon2 (Codec) than my Shiny Lickitung (Meric), but I prefer Lickitung as a species more than Porygon2 for its nostalgic value. I still can't decide whether I want to swap Neva and Meric (which I feel better represent me) from my main team for Endymion and Codec (which I'm more attached to) or not. Dx

Last edited:
Years
I honestly thought it's Azumarill, I mean you've been keeping an Azumarill theme/dp for like years lol
It's my second favorite, but I didn't really start appreciating it until gen 4. Someone else always seemed to have a Butterfree theme/avatar though, so shiny Azumarill is my default now!

Lord Flamingo

Hmm, pretzels.
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Apr 13, 2018
Such a difficult question! I think that it's a tie between Quagsire (derpy design, awesome moves, I have a lot of fond memories with it) and Poliwrath (great design, cool typing and also a lot of fond memories with it).

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
One word: Charjabug.

It is subjectively the best Pokemon in existence. It has a beautifully simplistic cubical shape, adorable factor, actual usability in battles compared to the other cocoons, and the Electric typing. I love it.

Back