• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer The Question Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more~

What is your worst characteristic?

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
Yes, but I prefer Coffee Bean.

If you could pick an instrument, which would you want to play?

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Gamecube. Wii was kind of fun as well

If you could change the weather with no ill effects, what would you change it to?

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Daredevil season 1 is a top contender, Breaking Bad as well for both being really quality shows, the former especially raising the bar for live action superhero show., Both of these shows make anything else I watch look like hot generic garbage. Shows that mean a lot to me though would be cartoons like classic season 1-3 Spongebob or older seasons of Simpsons. Maybe Doctor Who. Or Batman: The Animated Series. Can't really decide on one favorite show

What is your favorite movie?

Last edited:

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
I think I like that I have a lot of friends who are huge fans of it. That makes it special to me, I think :)

If a Pichu used Charm on you, would you want to keep that Pichu as a pet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back