• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh officer, I can explain.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Wait... This wasn't my doing! When the heck did this even happen?? Don't tell me... is the Giovanni doll secretly evil, and did he summon an army of minions behind my back? O_O

Hold it! Are you flying on a Yanmega? It's illegal for Yanmega to learn Fly!

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Well I just can't get around the fact that Yanmega can't learn Fly so I fixed up the TM for Fly so that Yanmega can learn it.

Excuse me? Why do you have a Meganium without the flower on it's neck?

Years
Have some pity and compassion officer Jenny! We've barely escaped with our lives from a fight with Scizcor! So what if she lost a flower and I lost a foot? The point is we survived!

Dragon Dance Garchomp? It doesn't even learn this egg move. What have you been up to?

Last edited:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
This is not a Dragon Dance Garchomp. This is a Garchomp that wants to learn to dance. The fact the dance he is doing is identical to Dragon Dance is completely coincidental.

Hold it right there, Why are you wearing glasses in Kanto? Only scientists and select Gym Leaders are allowed to wear them outside of Alola.

Years
I didn't know you could be so cruel officer Jenny! I am legally blind without my glasses. What if I lost my way and stummbled into a patch of tall grass where I met my death at the hands of angry mankey and spearow? *removes glasses and turns then over to officer Jenny.* I'm going sue for discrimination against the blind. *walks into a wall"

You've got some explaining to do. All Gengar have to have cursed body now as their ability. How can you walk the sands is of Alola with a Gengar that still has levitate?

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Wait a second, I can explain! Apparently Mallow discovered that putting a Rainbow Bean in her Super Mallow Special turns a Pokemon shiny, and you know how much Lurantis loves the Trial Captains' cooking, ehehe.

You do realise it's a crime to sell Pokemon, right?

Meadow

Years
Is that so? Tell that to the people running the Game Corner first! And the Magikarp salesman, while you're at it. ;)

You there! Did you actually just knock on the door of someone's house? That's illegal! In the Pokémon world, the law says you're supposed to just barge right in...

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Oh, it's not levitating. That's a glass table it is standing on, see? Maybe you should put on those glasses you have there.
Oh rip, missed a page.

My apologies, I didn't mean to. I tripped over the doorstep and knocked my head against the door. I might need to lie down for a bit.

Hey, don't drink that Hyper Potion! That's for Pokémon only!

Last edited:
Years
*Dark clouds form around me and I give you a sneaky smile* Zoroark's illusion wore off.

Groove makes a lot of anime dolls Sailor Moon, Black Butler, Madoka...but they don't have any pokemon dolls. How did you come by a Taeyang Steven Stone and Wallace doll? A likely story, evil dolls that came on their own?! Tell that to a jury. *slaps handcuffs on you*

Meadow

Years
But officer... That seriously did happen! If it really happened, then it really happened. What else am I supposed to say? D:

Hold it right there! It's illegal to purchase bicycles with your own money! You're required by law to get them for free—it doesn't matter how, as long as you don't pay for them.

Hyzenthlay

Years
Hold on a sec! The bicycle salesman told me this story about his thirteen children, and how desperately hungry they are, and how all each of them ever wanted was a Pokemon of their own. But since he's giving away bicycles for free, he can't make a living in order to afford the Poke Balls. There was a donation box on the counter... I'm trying to be a good Samaritan here!

There have been reports of you lurking around ice cream vendors with a mysterious purple substance! Care to explain yourself?

Last edited:
Years
It wasn't me. It was this guy with a red and white hat. He was 10 years-old, had black hair and was wearing jeans and a blue jacket. He had a Pikachu on his shoulder and spoke with an accent that was clearly from Kanto. He's the one selling poison ice cream.

A Pokemon contest star game for 3ds featuring Wallace as your mentor? That's awesome! Wait a sec? This isn't an official release! I'm confiscating this.

Meadow

Years
There have been reports of you lurking around ice cream vendors with a mysterious purple substance! Care to explain yourself?
It wasn't me. It was this guy with a red and white hat. He was 10 years-old, had black hair and was wearing jeans and a blue jacket. He had a Pikachu on his shoulder and spoke with an accent that was clearly from Kanto. He's the one selling poison ice cream.

Oh crap, they're onto me...

*ahem* Wait officer, this is official! It's a game called Swapdoodle, where you can draw anything you want and have it come to life! My creative piece of art just happened to look realistic, that's all!

Hold on a second... Were you talking on the phone with Giovanni, just now? O_o

Years
So what if I was? He's behind on his alimony payments to me, and he owes child support to our son Silver. A boy has every right to see his father officer Jenny. Just because I'm his ex-wife doesn't mean I'm somebody who can be trammbled on!

Stone is your last name? Two people can't have the same last name in the Pokemon world unless they are related. Steven and Mr. Stone never mentioned you. You must change your last name or have no surname at all!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
Yes. I am facing him in the Final of the Pokemon World Tournament. He says he was impressed with my victory against Blaine in the last round using only Lilligant.

Hold it right there, How do you have a Shiny Tapu Lele? It hasn't been released yet.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
I painted it.

Wait, why do your poison attacks hit othe poison mons super effectively?

Hyzenthlay

Years
These aren't just any old poison attacks, they're specially formulated from Sandshrew's own recipe! Oops...

What are you doing behind the Pokémon Centre counter? That spot is reserved for Nurse Joys only!

Meadow

Years
Isn't that obvious? I'm being healed, of course! Why else would I be laying down on the healing machine? :<

Hold it, you! Did you just throw a Poké Ball at someone else's Pokémon?

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Yes because they are from Team Cipher and I was snagging their illegal pokemon back with my snag machine.

Hey you! Why does your Dunsparce know Dragon Ascent

Back