• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
8/10 A very cute picture of Cyndaquil! It only loses points because of the white background, which is a pet peeve of mine, haha.

semi

the magnificent steiner
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
9/10

would give full marks for the picture (bcs natural, happy, side-view tyler) but not rly into avatars containing real people

Hyzenthlay

Years
8/10 I certainly like the colours and the transparency, but she looks chibi and doesn't have a nose so -2 points.

semi

the magnificent steiner
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
7/10

kudos for pleasant square gif, but a downgrade from precedent transparent bg avatar

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
6/10 may's cute but the avi is a little low-res! still adorable tho

semi

the magnificent steiner
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
6/10

nice and bright, but still kinda small and feels cut off from a bigger picture :/ i actually like your profile picture better

Last edited:

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
10/10 really beautiful! i especially love the soft, mellow pink background :B

Hyzenthlay

Years
I can't remember my rating for this one. :x Nevertheless, I'll give it 7/10. The colours are pretty and I do like transparent backgrounds, just not chibi art.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back