• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
For you, granted, but for the opposing Pok?mon, crits land even more often. ;)

I wish for everyone to praise Zeraora. :D

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Granted; they're Unown in number form!

I wish for a platform game like Spyro to be made for Switch, only you play as Pok?mon instead!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
I wish for a platform game like Spyro to be made for Switch, only you play as Pok?mon instead!

Wait, would it be something like this? If so, granted! However, the game will be developed by me, and I have absolutely zero knowledge about game development! Fun, right? :D

I wish Shedinja had more than 1 HP.

Meadow

Years
Mwahahahaha! Granted, but?hold on, it has to be safe and good? Aww, darn it. ;__; In that case, granted, but it stays unoccupied for the rest of eternity because all of your dolls are secretly evil and they're too scared to get near that place! >:D

I wish the Generation 8 games were coming out this year.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Granted but they're buggy and all the new pokemon are more lame UBs designed by an eight year old.

I wish there was a real life pokemon league tournament, not VGC, where you battle in a stadium or an arena with real life holograms of your pokemon with voice commands.

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
Granted, but it's so expensive to sign up for a real life Pokemon League Tournament.

I wish Pokemon were real.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Granted! Hope ya like having to deal with conflicts between legendary Pok?mon!

I wish the type distribution was more balanced.

Years
Mwahahahaha! Granted, but?hold on, it has to be safe and good? Aww, darn it. ;__; In that case, granted, but it stays unoccupied for the rest of eternity because all of your dolls are secretly evil and they're too scared to get near that place! >:D

I love you Epilogue, its good to be back.

Granted, but people cruelly harvest this Pokemon and eat it. It goes extinct before you catch it, there is only one French fry left.

I wish for a new cool new pokemon part poison and fairy based on the Brazilian rainbow boa.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
It's granted, but now the 40 year old MLP fans have adopted it as their new mascot and taken it away from the Pokemon series.

I wish the Pokemon bank was free.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Granted, but it's incredibly unbalanced, with Deoxys Speed being playable.

I wish I wouldn't lose to Brawly every time I play Gen 3.

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
Granted, Brawly becomes the Rustboro Gym Leader who uses rock type and Roxanne becomes the Dewford Gym Leader who uses fighting type who is hard to defeat.

I wish I was good at catching the roaming legendary Pokemon.

Last edited:
Years
Granted, but the roaming legendaries are now just different letters of unown. The legendary dogs? The Lati twins? No, none of these Pokemon exist now, you wished them out of reality. But you will be good at catching unown!

I wish pokebank and poke transporter allowed you to transfer pokemon directly to gen 6 games, rather than only gen 7.

Meadow

Years
Spoiler:

Granted, but once Gen 8 comes out, they'll be replaced by a bunch of new convoluted (and expensive!) apps that will force you to transfer your Pok?mon to some random Mario game first, and from there, you'll have to beat an extremely difficult minigame to win back your Pok?mon as a reward. :D

I wish Return could be the most powerful move in the game.

Back