• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Challenge] The BINGO! Challenge - Revived

Years
Okay, can I just get a reroll for Gliscor? I can't get the Razor Fang pre E4, and I don't know if I would be allowed to trade over a Razor Fang for evolutionary means.

Okay, I think you can use Marowak instead of Gliscor if you don't want to trade in Razor Fang.

Also, with the in order challenge does that only count for your starter? Say if I choose Piplup then I can do the challenge continuing with entry 10, but I have no way of getting the other two starters. Does this challenge want you to use all three starters and then the next three mons in the dex? If so I can't complete this and would like a new challenge if possible

No, you can pick any 6 Pok?mon that comes after each other in your game's dex.
For example, I have this challenge on Sinnoh, so my team in Diamond could be Cherrim, Gastrodon, Heracross, Ambipom, Drifblim and Lopunny.

Years
Okay, I think you can use Marowak instead of Gliscor if you don't want to trade in Razor Fang.

No, you can pick any 6 Pok?mon that comes after each other in your game's dex.
For example, I have this challenge on Sinnoh, so my team in Diamond could be Cherrim, Gastrodon, Heracross, Ambipom, Drifblim and Lopunny.
I see thank you! And yeah then I will do this challenge in Sinnoh. And I will use Marowak in my Kalos scramble

Last edited:

Sorvete

Novice
Years
Pok?mon Bingo
Character Challenge - Diamond #3

Spr_DP_Dawn.png
Spr_DP_Cynthia.png
Spr_DP_Lucas.png

*Quick update*

I played for some hours today and got the last 2 badges and defeated Team Galactic, so I'm in the Victory Road entrance.

Spoiler:
I have to grind a bit now and prepare for E4/Cynthia, I guess I'll backtrack and battle some trainers that I missed '-.-

Oh yeah, and I captured my last team member.

Team:

Spoiler:

Sheet:

Spoiler:

Sorvete

Novice
Years
Pok?mon Bingo
Character Challenge - Diamond #FINAL

Spr_DP_Dawn.png
Spr_DP_Cynthia.png
Spr_DP_Lucas.png

After grinding for some hours, searching for hidden items and digging some walls underground, WE FINALLY MADE IT.

Spoiler:

My only trouble with E4 was actually Lucian, which, despite of the not-really-good AI, managed to black me out one time.

But fortunately, the second try was the right one, where Cynthia was completely obliterated by Drapion and eleven Acupressures.

I don't know which move take now, but the Unova challenges seem really fun...

CHAMPION TEAM​

Spr_4d_389.png

MILO ? | Bold nature | Overgrow
Lvl. 55 @ Quick Claw
- Earthquake
- Crunch
- Wood Hammer
- Stone Edge

Spr_4d_423.png

POL ? | Brave nature | Sticky Hold
Lvl. 55 @ Soft Sand
- Surf
- Earthquake
- Body Slam
- Blizzard

Spr_4d_430.png

MON ? | Quirky nature | Super Luck
Lvl. 56 @ BlackGlasses
- Pluck
- Night Slash
- Dark Pulse
- Fly

Spr_4d_184.png

TRISH ? | Serious nature | Huge Power
Lvl. 57 @ Mystic Water
- Waterfall
- Rollout
- Strength
- Double-Edge

Spr_4d_461_m.png

BUCK ? | Lax nature | Pressure
Lvl. 55 @ Icicle Plate
- Night Slash
- Blizzard
- Metal Claw
- Ice Shard

Spr_4d_452.png

MUTT ? | Timid nature | Sniper
Lvl. 56 @ Dread Plate
- Crunch
- Thunder Fang
- Ice Fang
- Acupressure

Sheet:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
I'm really curious to see what Pok?mon you'll use since you've already beat the fifth gym with only 3 members. Good luck on the run.

Thanks! So far, everything is going very smooth, and if you want to know who my new partners are, then keep on reading ;).

venusaur.png
SUON PLAYS BINGO
feraligatr.png

A TYPE LINK CHALLENGE ON POK?MON SAPPHIRE
BINGO! challenges completed: 2/20

UPDATE #2

I'm on a mission, and that is to complete my team. I originally wanted to get a full 6 member team, but since there's gonna be quite some flying around, I decided to make it 5 and catch a Tropius for HM Slave.

It's catching time. So I beat Team Aqua at the Weather Institute, defeat May and run straight past Fortree. I get past the invisible Kecleon, avoid as many trainers as possible to save them for later levelling, and climb Mt. Pyre. After a bit of searching, I catch my 4th comrade: GUERRERO the Meditite (Guerrero means warrior in Spanish).

I chose a Meditite/Medicham, simply because I never used it before. It has really poor stats, but Pure Power doubles it's attack, which during the run proved to be quite successful (at least, so far...).

The next pal is also one I never had as a teammate. I go all the way back to the Meteor Falls and find myself a Lunatone, which I simply call LUNA (Spanish for moon).

The plan was to catch an Aron now, but it's lack of wings changed this idea. So I trained everyone to an acceptable level, beat the Fortree gym, beat Team Aqua once again, crush the twins in Mossdeep and go through the whole Kyogre saga. Finally, I beat Wallace (even though I have 2 Grass types, the lack of Electric moves was quite noticeable).

Other events:
- BARRO evolved into a Swampert.
- FUENTE evolved, after exploring the Abandoned Ship, into a Ludicolo.
- GUERRERO evolved into a Medicham

Now, it's time to head for VR and the Hoenn League, train, and try to beat the E4.

Current team

swampert.png

BARRO (f) @lvl 40
Ability: Torrent
Impish nature. No item
- Mud Shot
- Surf
- Return
- Rock Tomb

ludicolo.png

FUENTE (f) @lvl 41
Ability: Swift Swim
Gentle nature. Mystic Water
- Giga Drain
- Ice Beam
- Surf
- Rain Dance

breloom.png

SETA (f) @lvl 42
Ability: Effect Spore
Hardy nature. Miracle Seed
- Sky Uppercut
- Heatbutt
- Mega Drain
- Leech Seed

medicham.png

GUERRERO (f) @lvl 40
Ability: Pure Power
Serious nature. No item
- Brick Break
- Strength
- Bulk Up
- Calm Mind

lunatone.png

LUNA @lvl 39
Ability: Levitate
Brave nature. Hard Stone
- Psychic
- Rock Throw
- Hypnosis
- Ice Beam

My BINGO! sheet:
Spoiler:

Sorvete

Novice
Years
If it's possible, can I please get 3 more challenges for Alola? I can play in this region now.

Years
venusaur.png
SUON PLAYS BINGO
feraligatr.png

A TYPE LINK CHALLENGE ON POK?MON SAPPHIRE
BINGO! challenges completed: 2/20

UPDATE #3 - FINALE

After a few hours of training and grinding I challenged the E4. All my Pokemon are at level 50, here's how it went:

Sydney
I've got two fighters at a higher level...

Phoebe
Here I used both FUENTE and BARRO. Since I don't have any Dark or Ghost moves, it came down to simply brute force.

Glacia
I start with GUERRERO using Bulk Up, Glalie uses Light Screen. 5 Brick Breaks later, and it's over.

Drake
Same technique as with Glacia, but now with LUNA and (2x) Calm Mind. Although LUNA is slower than all but Shellgon, the raised Sp. Def. helps a lot. 5 Ice Beams later, and it's over.

Champion Steven
Now, this got a bit trickier. I start with BARRON against Skarmory. After 2 Waterfalls he swaps for Aggron, which is easily disposed of with 1 Earthquake. Next, Cradily, Armaldo, again Skarmory and Claydol, are stubborn, but when Steven is down to only Metagross, I still have BARRO (half HP), LUNA and SETA left. BARRO gets Metagross it's HP down to about 10, when Metagross uses Hyper Beam to finish of BARRO. He needs to recharge, so no healing. Anyone can finish it, I choose SETA. Because he restores with a berry I need a bit more force. Sky Uppercut: miss...

Steven uses Full Restore and... I lose...!!?

Well, that was unsuspected...

Let's try this again.

Sydney
See above

Phoebe
See above

Glacia
See above

Drake
See above

Champion Steven

With a bit more knowhow about his team, I manage to beat Steven this time, and not even with too much trouble. Which means:

Challenge n?mero tres completo!!

Winning team
swampert.png

BARRO (f) @lvl 52
Ability: Torrent
Impish nature. Mystic Water
- Earthquake
- Waterfall
- Return
- Protect

ludicolo.png

FUENTE (f) @lvl 51
Ability: Swift Swim
Gentle nature. Miracle Seed
- Giga Drain
- Ice Beam
- Surf
- Rain Dance

breloom.png

SETA (f) @lvl 51
Ability: Effect Spore
Hardy nature. Quick Claw
- Sky Uppercut
- Return
- Mega Drain
- Sludge Bomb

medicham.png

GUERRERO (f) @lvl 53
Ability: Pure Power
Serious nature. Silk Scarf
- Brick Break
- Strength
- Bulk Up
- Psychic

lunatone.png

LUNA @lvl 54
Ability: Levitate
Brave nature. Nevermeltice
- Psychic
- Explosion
- Calm Mind
- Ice Beam

My BINGO! sheet:
Spoiler:

Years
I'm thinking that I should do the unova monocolor challenge next, but I'll start it after some days as I have my exams this month. I'll probably start it next month.

Last edited:

Volga

The Dragon Knight
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 19, 2023
Unusual Sighting - Fire Red
Finished this one in one day. Speaking of that, I finished two more challenges, but I'm holding out on posting them to space out my updates.
As you can see I also randomized movesets, as well as everything else.

Spr_3r_169.png

Lv.56 @ Sharp Beak
Inner Focus | Sassy
- Sludge Bomb
- Aeroblast
- FeatherDance
- Thunder Wave

Spr_3r_248.png

Lv.56 @ Hard Stone
Sand Stream | Modest
- AncientPower
- Crunch
- Giga Drain
- Surf

Spr_3r_282.png

Lv.57 @ MysticWater
Trace | Rash
- Psychic
- BubbleBeam
- Dragon Claw
- Counter

Spr_3f_078.png

Lv.56 @ Sharp Beak
Flash Fire | Timid
- Flamethrower
- Thunder Wave
- SmellingSalt
- Sky Attack

Spr_3f_003.png

Lv.57 @ NeverMeltIce
Overgrow | Bold
- Needle Arm
- Icy Wind
- Extrasensory
- Glare

Spr_3f_082.png

Lv.56 @ Silk Scarf
Sturdy | Lonely
- Steel Wing
- Dizzy Punch
- Screech
- Jump Kick

Last edited:

Sorvete

Novice
Years
Unusual Sighting - Fire Red
Finished this one in one day. Speaking of that, I finished two more challenges, but I'm holding out on posting them to space out my updates.
As you can see I also randomized movesets, as well as everything else.

Cool and diverse team. I'm curious to see which other challenges you completed as well.

Years

Unusual Sighting in Pok?mon Fire Red

miltank.png
huntail.png
metagross.png
ledian.png
arcanine.png
plusle.png

FINAL CHAPTER

You must be kidding me ???????????????????? I was just about to post here my completed Unusual Sighting in Fire Red only to find Volga doing the exact same thing ????????????????????

Anyway, I randomized only the wild encounters, static Pok?mon and starters. It was pretty standard run. I had problem with choosing Pok?mon to use on my team as there were many tempting choices. And I had first routes full of legendary Pok?mon, but I avoided using them.

I'm also curious about Volga's other challenges.

Team

miltank.png

Lilith, Adamant Female Miltank
lvl 59, Thick Fat
- Return
- Milk Drink
- Attract
- Rollout

huntail.png

Daver, Naive Male Huntail
lvl 52, Swift Swim
- Surf
- Crunch
- Ice Beam
- Hydro Pump

metagross.png

Guy, Gentle - Metagross
lvl 57, Clear Body
- Hyper Beam
- Meteor Mash
- Earthquake
- Psychic

ledian.png

Doc, Docile Male Ledian
lvl 51, Swarm
- Double-Edge
- Aerial Ace
- Sunny Day
- Solarbeam

arcanine.png

Flashy, Naughty Male Arcanine
lvl 56, Intimidate
- Flamethrower
- Extremespeed
- Overheat
- Secret Power

plusle.png

Elemath, Lonely Female Plusle
lvl 52, Plus
- Thunderbolt
- Thunder Wave
- Charge
- Encore​

Last edited:
Years
If it's possible, can I please get 3 more challenges for Alola? I can play in this region now.

Just in case your post got overlooked, here you go mate:

30 = The Hooligans and Vagabonds Challenge
17 = The Culinary Challenge
18 = The Retrogade Challenge

I hope these are possible, since I know absolute zero about these games... ????????????

Sorvete

Novice
Years
Just in case your post got overlooked, here you go mate:

30 = The Hooligans and Vagabonds Challenge
17 = The Culinary Challenge
18 = The Retrogade Challenge

I hope these are possible, since I know absolute zero about these games... ??????????????????

Thanks, pal. I'll include these in my sheet aand, since everyone is updating, I figured I should make one too -.-'

Pok?mon Bingo
In-Order Challenge - Black 2 #1

Started In-Order Challenge in Black 2 some days ago and have delayed a bit because I was playing Ultra Moon and classes just started this week, but here the first update is.

I caught my first 5 members in Route 20/Floccesy Ranch (the 6th one is frustrating to evolve, so I decided to get it later on) and defeated the first 3 Gym leaders, Cheren, Roxie and Burgh.

I'm currently on Nimbasa, and this is my team for now:

Spr_5b_192.png

Sunken ? | Timid nature | Chlorophyll
Lvl. 23 @ Miracle Seed
- Giga Drain
- Growth
- Leech Seed
- Ingrain

Spr_5b_507.png

Wichita ? | Docile nature | Intimidate
Lvl. 23 @ Silk Scarf
- Return
- Work Up
- Helping Hand
- Bite

Spr_5b_180.png

Sallah ? | Quiet nature | Static
Lvl. 22 @ Eviolite
- ThunderShock
- Return
- Thunder Wave
- Charge

Spr_5b2_054.png

Pastry ? | Naive nature | Cloud Nine
Lvl. 22 @ Mystic Water
- Water Pulse
- Confusion
- Disable
- Scratch

Spr_5b_448.png

Halen ? | Bashful nature | Inner Focus
Lvl. 21 @ Amulet Coin
- Force Palm
- Copycat
- Return
- Counter​
yay capitalized names
Sheet:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Time for generation 4. I'm gonna play this one on Platinum, a game I never really played before. Nicknames are gonna be Chinese/Mandarin. Here we go!!

venusaur.png
SUON PLAYS BINGO
feraligatr.png

A SIGNATURE MOVE CHALLENGE ON PLATINUM
BINGO! challenges completed: 3/20

UPDATE #1

Since I'm pretty unfamiliar with the games from Gen4 and onward, I start of with doing
some research. And after going through the Pokedex, Pokemon locations and movepools, I have made my decision...

Normally I let faith decide my starter, but this time I choose for myself. I pick WUGUI the Turtwig (wugui is Chinese for turtle).

Now, I'm going to assume that the rules about The Move commence when the first POKEMON actually acquires this move, social just start the game as I normally would.

On route 202 I catch SHANDIAN the Shinx (shandian is Chinese for lighting).

In the Ravaged Path I catch BIANFU the Zubat (bianfu is Chinese for bat).

Figured out the move yet? Indeed, it's Bite...

I train my pocket monsters. BIANFU is the first to learn Bite at level 13, and therefore will be placed as first of the team until the others learn Bite as well.

It's not too hard. I start every battle with Bite, which causes flinching sometimes. Then I can swap or keep on fighting, as I desire. The first Gym, Roark, is defeated very easy like this. After a Bite from BIANFU, WUGUI finishes it off with 3 Razor Leaves. Also the second (Gardenia) and, especially, the third badge (Fantina) were easy peasy.

In Hearthome I get an Eevee as a present. I name him YANHUA (yanhua is Chinese for evolution). At level 29, he should learn Bite too. Until then, I don't think I can use it (correct me if I'm wrong), so I wrap the Exp. Share around his neck.

Talking about evolution:
- WUNGUI evolved in Grotle
- SHANDIAN evolved in Luxio
- BIANFU evolved in Golbat and, being the happy bat he is, in Crobat

My team

grotle.png

WUGUI (m) @lvl28
Naughty nature, good endurance.
Ability: Overgrow. Holding a Quick Claw.
- Bite
- Curse
- Mega Drain
- Razor Leaf

luxio.png

SHANDIAN (m) @lvl27
Jolly nature, quick to flee.
Ability: Intimidate. Holding a Dread Plate.
- Bite
- Spark
- Charge
- Tackle

crobat.png

BIANFU (m) @lvl28
Sassy nature, very finicky
Ability: Inner Focus. Holding an Amulet Coin.
- Bite
- Pluck
- Steel Wing
- Air Cutter

eevee.png

YANHUA (m) @lvl26
Bashful nature, strong-willed.
Ability: Adaptability. Holding an Exp. Share
- Return
- Quick Attack
- Sand-Attack
- Growl

My BINGO! sheet:
Spoiler:

Years
Wow, I forgot about this challenge. Life got in the way, but I finally got around to the Stone Alone challenge on White. I just beat N and Ghetsis, and am currently grinding to beat Alder. I'll post my final team when I'm finished.

Sorvete

Novice
Years
Pokémon Bingo
In-Order Challenge - Black 2 #2

My last team member is here!! Yay. Currently 6 badges obtained, I'm in Undella Town (I'll probably finish the game tomorrow).
TEAM

Spr_5b_192.png

Sunken ♀ | Timid nature | Chlorophyll
Lvl. 40 @ Miracle Seed
- Giga Drain
- Growth
- Earth Power
- Petal Dance

Spr_5b_508.png

Wichita ♀ | Docile nature | Intimidate
Lvl. 40 @ Silk Scarf
- Return
- Thunder Fang
- Fire Fang
- Crunch

Spr_5b_181.png

Sallah ♂ | Quiet nature | Static
Lvl. 40 @ Magnet
- Discharge
- Power Gem
- Thunder Wave
- Signal Beam

Spr_5b_055.png

Pastry ♀ | Naive nature | Cloud Nine
Lvl. 39 @ Mystic Water
- Surf
- Zen Headbutt
- Flash
- Return

Spr_5b_184.png

Blair ♀ | Mild nature | Huge Power
Lvl. 41 @ Leftovers
- Aqua Tail
- Ice Punch
- Rollout
- Return

Spr_5b_448.png

Halen ♂ | Bashful nature | Inner Focus
Lvl. 39 @ Amulet Coin
- Force Palm
- Dark Pulse
- Return
- Rock Slide​

Sheet:

Spoiler:

Sorvete

Novice
Years
Pok?mon Bingo
In-Order Challenge - Black 2 #FINAL

Spoiler:

I delayed a bit but I did it wow hype!

Hmm, the Elite Four was not as bad as I thought it would be, I didn't want to grind and entered the way I got there, but it was smooth.

Shauntal was not a problem. I led with Stoutland and crunched the hell out of Cofagrigus, poor mon did not have anything to hurt me. She fell easily to Golurk, though, but Azumarill handled it fine. Drifblim and Chandelure were no problem to Ampharos and Golduck.

Grimsley was the hardest of the four, with Scrafty being able to take 2 Moxies. Stoutland's critical Return saved me from the sweep, fortunately.

Caitlin was a laugh. 4 Calm Minds + Dark Pulse Lucario = piece of cake.

I had nothing strong against Marshal, honestly (only a Psychic type move in Golduck). But I brute forced him quite easily too.​

Now, Iris was a pretty decent opponent. I led with Ampharos and managed to critical hit Hydreigon with Signal Beam so no problem. Next up was Aggron. I know this thing has Earthquake so I switched up to Sunflora. OHKOed it with Earth Power but took some damage from Earthquake and Double-Edge, still. Druddigon entered and I decided to sac Sunflora to get a free switch, but Azumarill and Golduck managed to double team him out easily. Lapras was next, and I quickly switched to the half-HP Ampharos. After some stalling he finally took Lapras out. I got pretty lucky by Haxorus getting paralyzed due to Static, so 2 Returns + one Ice Beam were enough. Archeops was easy.

And that concludes another challenge in my catalogue. Phew, that was a fun run. And I was able to use Sunflora for the first time too, so I enjoyed it. :)

I'll see what I'll do next. Hopefully I won't get a triple post.

CHAMPION TEAM
Spr_5b_192.png

Sunken ? | Timid nature | Chlorophyll
Lvl. 56 @ Miracle Seed
- Giga Drain
- Growth
- Earth Power
- Petal Dance

Spr_5b_508.png

Wichita ? | Docile nature | Intimidate
Lvl. 55 @ Silk Scarf
- Return
- Thunder Fang
- Fire Fang
- Crunch

Spr_5b_181.png

Sallah ? | Quiet nature | Static
Lvl. 56 @ Magnet
- Thunderbolt
- Power Gem
- Thunder Wave
- Signal Beam

Spr_5b_055.png

Pastry ? | Naive nature | Cloud Nine
Lvl. 56 @ Mystic Water
- Hydro Pump
- Psychic
- Ice Beam
- Surf

Spr_5b_184.png

Blair ? | Mild nature | Huge Power
Lvl. 54 @ Leftovers
- Waterfall
- Ice Punch
- Superpower
- Strength

Spr_5b_448.png

Halen ? | Bashful nature | Inner Focus
Lvl. 56 @ Amulet Coin
- Aura Sphere
- Dark Pulse
- Calm Mind
- Rock Slide​

Sheet:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
venusaur.png
SUON PLAYS BINGO
feraligatr.png

A SIGNATURE MOVE CHALLENGE ON PLATINUM
BINGO! challenges completed: 3/20

UPDATE #2 - FINALE

So I finished the challenge today. It was a pretty interesting run, one that took quite a while (48h27m...), but it was fun.

The main challenge was the lack of water and fire attacks. I chose my team, not only because they could all learn Bite, but also because I never really used any of them before (except Crobat). The final team?

First of all, I evolved WUGUI in a Torterra and SHANDIAN in a Luxray. Then, I forced happiness upon YANHUA and he evolved in an Umbreon. I've always been an offensive player and avoided defensive walls, so this was an interesting experience.

On route 217 I catch a female Snorunt and name her XUE (Xue is Chinese for snow). With a Heart Scale I teach it Bite, and then evolve it in a Froslass.

I beat Team Galactic, Giratina and all the Gym Leaders and challenge the E4 with levels around 52.

I get far, all the way to Champion Cynthia, but she proves to be too strong. Therefore, I train all my teammates to level 60 and try again.

Only Flint and Cynthia are difficult, the other E4 members are easy(ish). Against Flint I have to use pure force, since - except BIANFU against INFERNAPE - only WUGUI has an overall super effective move (you can see the issue here...). Cynthia has a well-balanced team, covering a lot of weaknesses against my team, but this time I am the strongest.

My Hall of Fame team

torterra.png

WUGUI (m) @lvl 61
Naughty nature, good endurance.
Ability: Overgrow. Holding a Shell Bell.
- Bite
- Wood Hammer
- Earthquake
- Sword Dance

luxray.png

SHANDIAN (m) @lvl60
Jolly nature, quick to flee.
Ability: Intimidate. Holding a Razor Claw.
- Bite
- Spark
- Discharge
- Strength

crobat.png

BIANFU (m) @lvl61
Sassy nature, very finicky
Ability: Inner Focus. Holding a Poison Barb.
- Bite
- Aerial Ace
- Sludge Bomb
- Fly

umbreon.png

YANHUA (m) @lvl 60
Bashful nature, strong-willed.
Ability: Synchronize. Holding a Dread Plate.
- Bite
- Psychic
- Substitute
- Toxic

froslass.png

XUE (f) @lvl 62
Bold nature, likes to trash around
Ability: Snow Cloak. Holding a Nevermeltice.
- Bite
- Shadow Ball
- Ice Beam
- Hail

My BINGO! sheet:
Spoiler:

Sorvete

Novice
Years
Pok?mon Bingo
Gift Challenge - Yellow #1

This game confuses me, but I managed to get past 6 gyms already.

I battled Blue in Route 22 and won it, as well as the first one (which I'm starting to regret), so his Eevee eventually evolved into Jolteon.

Anyway, to the leaders and main events:

Brock was my main concern, since my only team member was Pikachu (also, I heard Bind in this game is broken, and it really is). But a few Tail Whips and Quick Attacks were enough to take him out.

Misty was... Pikachu??

I battled Blue again on Nugget Bridge and got my second team member in Route 24: Charmander.

Battled Blue yet again at S.S. Anne and got HM01 Cut. We're close to the next member, just need one more badge...

I literally laughed when I realized Lieutenant Surge had only Raichu.

Went straight back to Route 2 by Diglett's Cave and traded a Clefairy with a guy to get Miles, the Mr. Mime.

After a lot of frustration in Rock Tunnel (twice, cause I lost against a random NPC just outside Lavender Town and had to walk EVERYTHING again), I arrived at Celadon. Got a lot of items, mainly TM48, which is gonna be useful for a future member, and won easily against Erika.

At Saffron, the Fighting Dojo was very kind to give me Hitmonlee, and he's joining the team.

Team Rocket filler stuff.

Seriously, why is Sabrina's team at level 50, by the way? Nevermind, I slashed the hell out of her.

Went back to Silph Co. and some random person gifted me Lapras.

Fuschia is next, and Koga's bugs were no match for Miles.

Phew, that was fast, anyway to the team:

Spr_1y_025.png

Pikachu | Lvl. 40
- Thunderbolt
- Mega Punch
- Double Team
- Thunder Wave

Spr_1y_006.png

Charizard | Lvl. 42
- Fly
- Growl
- Ember
- Leer

Spr_1y_122.png

Mr. Mime | Lvl. 42
- Psychic
- Barrier
- Thunderbolt
- Light Screen

Spr_1y_106.png

Hitmonlee | Lvl. 41
- Double Kick
- Meditate
- Rolling Kick
- Jump Kick

Spr_1y_131.png

Lapras | Lvl. 38
- Ice Beam
- Body Slam
- Surf
- Confuse Ray

Sheet:

Spoiler:

Years
Here is an update on my White 2 Champion challenge. I have made it to Nimbassa City and have three members of my team. The only problems I have had so far was Burg because I have two ground types but after a few times I managed to beat him and make my way through Route 4 and for once I am not very worried about Elesa.

Team
drilbur.gif

Mal@Amulet Coin
Level: 27
Nature: Careful
Ability: Sand Rush
Moveset: Dig, Metal Claw, Hone Claws, Rock Tomb

sandile.gif

Jay
Level: 27
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Intimidate