• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How was your day?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
It was okay for the most part, but uneventful as always. I hope I'm not coming down with something...

Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 26, 2020
I spent all Sunday playing Animal Crossing and lazing around in my pajamas it was AWESOME.

TY

pretty awful day today, a bit too many worries on my head

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
It was my first day back to work after having 3 days off. Work was bleh of course, but thankfully the day went pretty fast so it was alright.

Resolve

I have it
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 2, 2020
Same boring day of summer. I did lots of stuff last month, but now that it's ending I can't help but feel empty. Luckily though, school starts next month. I'd really rather work my ass off and stress myself out than doing the same things everyday.

Years
Not so good. I found out that I have pretty serious health problems. I'm being tough though :P

Ahhh I hope things will be okay for you! ='( But fight on, I'm sure you can get through it!

My day was good. Always happier on Friday, though one of the supervisors did get into a yellfest with a student at the front counter today and boss had to come out of his office and tell her to calm down. Everyone waiting in line at other offices were staring. v awkward then being in the middle to witness that........

Years
im actually really annoyed because it's taking forever for one of my jobs to get back to me. im hoping to hear back Monday, at the very least.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Not so good. I found out that I have pretty serious health problems. I'm being tough though :P

Stay strong! I wish you all the best with your health.

The last few days have been a nightmare thanks to me getting sick. I'm through the worst of it now, and feeling much better, so today turned out okay!

Sirfetch’d

Its cool and rainy out today which means today is great! I love this

Years
still haven't received a call from the job that i want -- im already technically hired, but im waiting for the call for other reasons and i still haven't gotten it yet which is annoying. .__.

other than that, boring/uneventful day as usual.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
still haven't received a call from the job that i want -- im already technically hired, but im waiting for the call for other reasons and i still haven't gotten it yet which is annoying. .__.

other than that, boring/uneventful day as usual.

If you know you already have it, then call them.
You won't get in trouble.

Last edited:
Years
Neglected to realize that it would be pouring for a few hours later in the afternoon/early evening, so I got soaked going home from work. Actual day was good though!! Little stress, no annoyances. <3 Hope tomorrow will be the same.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
I took the complete day off today. Didn't even get out of my pajamas. Haven't done that for awhile, but it just felt right.

But it just got a lot better right now!

Back