• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Fierce Melody [Updated 23/08/19]

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 15, 2021
Old info
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 10, 2024
I want to ask 2 things do roshbyte evolveing 1 one time 2 times or dont evolveing ? And when we will see typool s evoltion? i am exicted and dont sure which of the starters to pick beacuse of this

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 15, 2021
I want to ask 2 things do roshbyte evolveing 1 one time 2 times or dont evolveing ? And when we will see typool s evoltion? i am exicted and dont sure which of the starters to pick beacuse of this

Hi :D, Roshabyte will have a change in its form, and will only have 1 evolution, it is Bug/Electric.

Those evolutions are already done, we are going to update them very soon, thanks for the support :D

Yotes

GameDev
Years
I especially love the cutesy, rounded, colorful art style. It's like Sun & Moon but with AMPLIFIED CUTE! Gameplay looks super sleek and those animated fakemon look stunning.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 15, 2021
I think that Meloetta should be one of the legendary Pokemon of the region due to its association with music.

It's a great idea but for this game, we want only fakemon to be usable. But you're right Meloetta is associated with music so maybe she could make a cameo appearance in some way :wink-right-eye:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 15, 2021
I especially love the cutesy, rounded, colorful art style. It's like Sun & Moon but with AMPLIFIED CUTE! Gameplay looks super sleek and those animated fakemon look stunning.

Thank you! We're still polishing many visual aspects of the game but we're glad you like it :blush: Keep checking back for more updates and more cuteness :wink-right-eye:

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 28, 2020
Old info
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 15, 2021
Old info
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 15, 2021
Old info
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
I really like the tiles inside the player's room, and those huge fakemon sprites are something I haven't seen before, pretty interesting stuff. Good work.

Back