• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How was your day?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Fun! Came home for the long holiday weekend and spent time with the fam.

TY

Very awful, slept for only 3 hours and i have finals today

rip me

Sorvete

Novice
Years
Had a few insecurities in my head and anxiety strikes back. Pretty boring day as well, didn't go to school today, which means didn't meet my friends and probably won't for a few days now.

Years
decent but my kitty's been drooling and has the case of mouth jitters from time to time, so I'll be staying home from work tomorrow (today is a national holiday) to take her to the vet ='c

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I hope things go well with your kitty. :( I'm sure it's nothing major.

I slept until like... 1 pm. lol. I lacked sleep the past few days and I paid it all back. My kitten didn't mind. He actually snuggled up to me.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Today I woke up hurting, and since then I've been trying to nurture my throat. I hardly had a voice :V some form of cold, I suppose.

TY

failed exams, lost motivation and i just have no mood

id say im doing splendid

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
You will do better, I promise!

Slightly recovered from last weekend, but still no motivation to pack for my California trip. I hate having to pack at the last minute even though I have an evening flight. So hoping after walking around the house or driving around I hope to get some motivation to do laundry and clean out half of my closet.

Resolve

I have it
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 2, 2020
I'm not in the mood, or rather, I can't get in the mood to do something meaningful or productive today for some reason. D:

Last edited:

TY

kinda depressed atm, heat isnt making anything better really.
at least i have every other day off till Saturday

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Another awful and crappy day as accurately predicted as usual. Can't remember the last time I actually felt not crappy.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Great! I got a job offer and accepted it. I can finally leave my current job, where I've been unhappy for awhile. Really excited about this new job!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
My boss is such a damn asshole. He broke something of mine, of course. And if he thinks he isn't paying for it, he's mistaken.

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
Pretty good. I met up with an old friend, and it was like no time had passed. :D

Resolve

I have it
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 2, 2020
The mental fatigue is strong today.
:cry:

Last edited:
Back