• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you met any PC members irl?

Sirfetch’d

I always love to see these threads about PC meetups so let's have one! Have you met any PC members in real life before? If so, who? If not, who would you like to meet?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
I'd like to, but probably won't get a chance anytime soon.

I really only want to meet one person though.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I've met Morkula, Wicked 3DS, Nolafus, Hiiro, Mr Cat Dog, Fairy, Went, and whatever Fairy's fiances' username is on here. Could have met Klippy, Sheep, and Ayselipera (or whatever her username is right now), but things didn't work out when the opportunity presented itself. Could have met Toshiro too, but he keeps flaking on me...

I'm always open to meeting new people, so if you wanna meet me, hit me up.

Last edited:

TY

Not as of now, but everyone is welcome to visit me I have cake

Years
nope not yet
My schedule never seems to align, especially since I'm so busy :<

but eventually!! Almost had the chance to meet Fairy, Went, and Patchisou, but like he said, things didn't work since I was at work when they were around in NYC

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I haven't meet anyone from PC yet though I know there's one or two that don't live all that far away from me.

Taemin

[i][b]MOVE[/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
I've always wanted to, I know lots of people who've met other PC members, but I never have. ;;

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I have met Hiidoran and Mr Cat Dog! Both were during trips in marching band when I was in college, actually. I live in the same state as Castform tho so wtf why we ain't met tho

Last edited:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Rika, Gavin, Aizuke, Mr. Cat Dog, Kura, Will, Drakow, Omicron, Fairy, Patchinick... and I'm currently sharing a hotel room with Morkula and Nolafus.

And next week I have booked Colours, Chibi-Chan and Tara/Binarypeaches/Red/her current username.

Taemin

[i][b]MOVE[/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
Rika, Gavin, Aizuke, Mr. Cat Dog, Kura, Will, Drakow, Omicron, Fairy, Patchinick... and I'm currently sharing a hotel room with Morkula and Nolafus.

And next week I have booked Colours, Chibi-Chan and Tara/Binarypeaches/Red/her current username.

WENT HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU MEET ALL THOSE PEOPLE?

I live a few hours away from Risa and a couple of others and have still never met them... ;//;

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
i've met my boyfriend who's a member on here (Pashmina) but he's not very active (it's also long distance relationship if you were wondering)

Last edited:

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
Years
Not yet at least; I don't think many people on PC even live in the same country as me. Finland is quite far away from all the possible meetups and stuff.

Back