• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you met any PC members irl?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
close enough

Also, on-topic, today I made waffles for somebody I met through PC: seeker

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
I almost met Alex (Squirrel) 3 years ago when I went overseas to London but we didn't get the chance to meet up - however I did later end up posting him the gift I was going to give him which he still has!

His name is Mr. Kangaroo and he's a kangaroo plush I bought in the airport. I'll edit in a pic later if I can find one. Also it sings every time you press it which I forgot about until Alex got jump scared by it whilst cleaning ahhaha

Other than that, I haven't met anyone from PC but if there's anyone in Sydney that I know then hmu tbh

edit: found the photo, here's mr kangaroo (I had no part in naming him)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I've met MANY!
Actually I just met up with Gavin (Abnegation) in London like last week. He's originally from Ireland living in Sweden now. I also met Jon (Mr. Cat Dog) at the same time but we meet up regularly now that I live in London.
I've met Rika (I forget her PC name) in London
I used to live 5 mins from Erica (Cherrim) in Canada
I used to live 10 mins from Justin (Triforce89) in Canada
I met Ryan (Ryan) in Brighton.
I met Paul (Pokejungle) in Japan.
I met Victor (Went) in London and again in Spain.
I met Emesh (Drakow) in London.
There were a couple others that I met but it was like over 10 years ago and I'm sorry but I'm forgetting their names!! :(
I am dating Alinthea (and have been together for like nearly 7 years now) originally met on Pokecommunity.

Yeah PC is a cool place :P!

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
trying to think of somebody besides my husband?

well i guess not. when we went to NYC i did meet a mutual friend of ours named Tian though, but i dont think he is part of this place. met him on discord!

Last edited:
Years
I've met Ash twice at conventions :)

and also I have a couple of friends IRL who have accounts here but don't on PC anymore

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I've met Ash twice at conventions :)

and also I have a couple of friends IRL who have accounts here but don't on PC anymore
Plus the one or two times I've noticed you but you didn't notice me ;)

I've met Tsutarja (dur), Drakow, donavannj, Went, and I've seen a few members in passing as well. I'm not on here enough to meet up with anyone else new these days, though.

Last edited:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I have indeed. I live in the same city as some. I've met Hiroshi Sotomura (Laslow?), bobandbill, Forever and others! This was two years ago if not more though. Good times.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
No ;-;

I've come close a few times, but never seems to work out.

Years
I probably met Ho-oh years ago before I even knew PC was a thing but other than that not yet. I've missed out on opportunities to see a few people because of illness now.

Years
Ive met studentd1 on pc here somewhere once he was a really fun guy id love to meet him again now that im closer ahhh

Also planning to go to australia to meet hooh and stuff because they seem like fun people

If anyone wants to visit me though (or meet up) feel free i have cookies and rly nice pusheen plushies and i can maybe draw u something cool as a bribe maybe

Back