blue

gucci

Male
United Kingdom
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
21,063 posts
11.6 Years
Since the last release had 600+ downloads, I thought it was time to update.

To start I've corrected and unedited Evolutions so that they correspond to the Document i.e Machoke now evolves at Level 45.

I have also removed all of the moveset since I was testing I realized that some Pokemon were learning irrational moves that had not been assigned causing the game to glitch and crash. I thought the removal of all movesets would remedy this situation rather than prowling through each individual Pokemon and correcting the mistakes.

I've released a new Beta which is Beta 1.1, this shouldn't be much different to the previous release apart from a few fixes and tweaks here and there. All of the Documentation has been updated with relevant information and hopefully it should all run like clockwork, enjoy!
Age 38
Male
Seen January 30th, 2017
Posted September 20th, 2016
248 posts
8.3 Years
suicune did you do a bw2 hack yet you did emerald platinum fire red and crystal and you still didn't do bw2

also for magneton and nosepass you need to level them up at mt.coronet
Feraligatr and Krookodile Best Pokemon Ever
my pokemon alpha sapphire team
swampert-ludicolo-altaria-hariyama-torkoal-froslass
Male
Seen May 3rd, 2017
Posted May 3rd, 2017
120 posts
9 Years
I tried to do a Nuzlocke of this game but didn't get too far. Roark wiped out everything but my taillow; I rebuilt and got as far as Mars, where her purugly finished me for good. The 'ace' pokemon of the boss characters truly present a challenge.

Well, it was nice to try Platinum with a new roster of pokemon (boy was I surprised when I checked out Lake Verity!) Thanks for assembling this hack!

blue

gucci

Male
United Kingdom
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
21,063 posts
11.6 Years
its BETA 1.1 , how far this is complete ?
Yeah, this hack is complete. Any further releases will just be minor bug fixes, although I can't see many that would require me to release another Beta.

Just want to report if it is a bug but it seems the three starters(Chimchar/piplup/turtwig) doesn't appear in the pokedex or even in the place where it is suppose to be
The encounter rate for the starters is very low in that area, I'm sure they are still there.
Male
Seen August 12th, 2018
Posted June 25th, 2018
1 posts
4.5 Years
Hey, Just found this hack after having played Expert Emerald, which gave me exacly what I was looking for in an enhanced version. Great job there!
I would definitely love to play this one, but since I'm planning on having a complete Dark-type team, I would really like to have an Electric/Dark-typed Luxray, did you already think about doing this type change and still didn't change it for a reason or could it be a possibility to consider?
Thanks in advance for the answer ;)
Advertiser Content