Roleplay Stage This is where the In-Character roleplaying happens. Before you create a thread here, recruit some players in Roleplay Casting. Your very own legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures awaits! Let's go!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #26    
Old June 29th, 2018 (1:51 AM).
HyperMorian's Avatar
HyperMorian HyperMorian is offline
Further From Home
     
    Join Date: Sep 2016
    Location: Entralink
    Age: 19
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Bashful
    Posts: 3,065
    The moment Reanne asked them about what to do, some already gave their answers expectantly. They were all coming from none other than the ones she spoke to the most, but not truly the answers she was expecting as they all are for the coming dawn, not the present night as the skies started to fade their light into darkness. That's not going to be a problem, she thought, because she's confident they'll find a way to spend the night, and hey, it's better than listening to the winds,

    "Ah, that idea isn't too shabby at all. Y-yeah, that's right..." Reanne commented smilingly, feeling a sweat dropping for sounding awkward, though regained her composure quickly, "Ahem. Actually, it's apparent to say that we all think alike. That's also what I'm considering after what we've heard so far, but figures, I should've known better that there are people who have their fair share of competitiveness." She winked an eye at the two girls, "My answer should be obvious enough to guess. Besides, wasn't that the reason why we're here, right?"

    Then, Reanne turned to face Nathaniel curiously, who encouraged the group to try their luck in gambling. "Ah, glad you're not running away from us. I recall that you want to bet and obtain hefty profit from it, and I'd..." She continued, keeping a smile that kept her past experience well-concealed, "...say that we shouldn't. Gambling is only good if you win, but should the inevitable happen, what can you say to what has been lost?"

    After having given her thoughts to the two, Reanne continued her turn to speak, looking a little weary than usual, "Well, that's unexpected. It's not like we've got nowhere to go to during the night, but we probably start moving our legs and look for a place to stay on. Honestly, my back feels sore just from sitting for hours. Not only that, it's starting to get cold in here..."

    Without hesitation, she made her first move onward, taking the lead to the deeper portion of the city through the raised sidewalk to the right...then paused. The realization of not knowing where's where hit her like a toy brick, but the concern was realer than her love for bakeries. Judging by how big the city was, she'd get lost in no time if she wandered out by only herself. She only managed to avoid such mistake as a Skitty passed by on the way, stopping her for a moment to let the Kitten Pokémon to cross and reach the other end of the road, then gone as the view was closed by passing pedestrians who glanced at the Skitty momentarily. That was a curious sight, where could she be heading to? The thought intrigued her, but it might be better to leave it as it was.

    "...Hey, what are you waiting for? Let's go!" Reanne beckoned the group to catch up on her pace. Though that was done in an attempt to keep her cool, it's profoundly safer to travel in groups than going solo... Now that she thought of it, it felt like she didn't catch a glimpse of somebody who was there a moment ago. She wasn't sure with the number count being odd, could it be just her imagination? The probable occasion lay obscurely within the cold air...
    __________________
    VPP: Darmanitan @ Level 100: 3,132

    NOTE: It's just a game in PokéTrivia. While you're at it, why not try coming in here to post?
    Reply With Quote
      #27    
    Old June 30th, 2018 (1:06 PM).
    probablyhylian's Avatar
    probablyhylian probablyhylian is offline
    illusion is mine
     
    Join Date: Apr 2018
    Location: Napping
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Modest
    Posts: 39



    Wiping away a bead of sweat from his forehead, Toru had almost lost track of time since he had been waiting for the next bus to arrive. Grazing his fingers back through his hair he wrapped a tie around his curly locks and knotted the mess into a bun. "You must be enjoying this sun a bit more than I am at this point!" he motioned to Espeon as the Pokemon purred in pleasure. Finally, a horn rang through the air signalling the bus' arrival.

    Hmph. Finally.

    As the other trainers had made their way onto the bus first, Toru found two empty seats so his partner could accompany him on the ride. Slouching back and releasing a hearty sigh, exhaustion finally overcame him and he began to doze off.

    Now that I think about it, I think this might be the first time I've been able to get comfortable since the attack on the last bus ride... here's to hoping this one goes a bit smoother...


    As quickly as he was able to fall asleep, the bus came to a stop at their destination. Toru groggily let out a large yawn and began to rub his eyes in an attempt to regain consciousness. "Huh?" quickly coming to at the sight of his new destination he became awestruck by the sight before him. A lustrous, colorful city filled with various attractions glowed outside the bus window. The group of trainers he had been traveling with were already gathered in front of a stage and were listening to the sounds that seemed to be blaring from the speakers surrounding it. In a state of panic Toru rushed off the bus with Espeon in tow and stopped himself as a man in a white tuxedo began addressing the crowd on the rules of an upcoming competition. Toru stood still and began to take in everything that was being presented to him.
    __________________

    Reply With Quote
      #28    
    Old July 4th, 2018 (5:35 AM).
    Bun_Bun's Avatar
    Bun_Bun Bun_Bun is offline
       
      Join Date: Feb 2018
      Posts: 21
      "Well, if the majority would not want to do it, I can only digress and follow through," Nathaniel said with a shrug.

      As he said that, he caught a glimpse of some odd-looking hotels.

      Love hotels, huh. Wonder why they had such a shady name for a hotel. The city itself seems to be bumbling in life, with peak activity from each and everyone there, with a sense of belonging.

      Perhaps its just part of their culture huh? Going into such hotels to do such... things.

      Wait a minute. Weren't they going to stay in one of those hotels? Those notorious love hotels famous for those sort of *activities*?

      Oh dear.

      But they're gonna stay in different rooms right? So perhaps there won't be room for such *activities* in the first place.

      Oh get your mind straight Nathaniel! You're here to win the contest, not fulfill your inner desires!

      He shook his head as he followed the group towards their next destination.
      Reply With Quote
        #29    
      Old August 16th, 2018 (7:04 PM).
      doge's Avatar
      doge doge is offline
      ???
       
      Join Date: Oct 2011
      Location: massachusetts
      Age: 21
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 274
      Emmanuel "Manny" Chapman
      Emmanuel's eyes fluttered shortly before becoming wide in panic. It was a thick, balled substance, it’s texture like coarse cloth. The flavor hardly seemed fit for someone’s mouth. His hands grasped the object with utmost urgency as if expecting it to be lodged deeply within him. It came out easily, its contents coming unraveled and saliva residue dripped onto his bare chest.

      “What the hell!?” He exclaimed, tossing the now unrolled towel onto the floor with disgust.

      “Mmm… quiet down…” The small murmur came from besides him and he felt something kick him.

      “Huh? What do you mean, quiet down?” He said, keeping his voice level against his tone. “You stuffed this grimy ♥♥♥♥ing towel in my mouth!”

      “You were snoooring…” She said almost immediately, still in that sleepy murmur of a voice. The sheets shuffled and the woman sharing his bed turned towards him, a deep, closed mouth smile on her face accompanied by half-opened eyes.

      Any anger and frustration Emmanuel felt dissipated all at once. Her smile was just so disarming and cute, so cute. He smiled back, scooting in closer to the strained springing off the bed. “♥♥♥♥, must have been real bad, huh? I don’t blame you.”

      “Really bad,” she repeated. “Un—believably!” She teased out the word, singing it. Then, she poked Emmanuel in the chest and turned away, her back to him now. “Goodnight!”

      “Night…?” Emmanuel looked around. The room was dimly lit, the lights were clearly off, but it wasn’t dark. He looked at the window, and although the curtains were fully drawn, the shimmer of faint light ran all around the rectangular border.

      “Night as in… I’m going back to sleep. Goodnight.”

      “Right.” He said, a tinge of dejection in his voice.

      Unlike his bedmate, whatever her name was, he couldn’t fall back asleep. Sitting up, Emmanuel looked around the room. Directly across from him Emmanuel found his bag, his clothes from yesterday crumpled up atop it. Clothes that he could only presume belonged to her were on a nearby sofa. He could hear the clock hung high on the wall ticking now.

      “Oh ♥♥♥♥.” He sprung from the bed, tossing his sides of the sheet in the air. He heard a small grumble but paid it no mind. As Emmanuel rushed to dress himself in yesterday’s clothes, a sudden crashing noise came from outside. He flinched, his balance coming undone as he fell backward, pants dropping back down to his ankles.

      “What the hell!” He heard her shout from underneath the covers, the drowsiness from earlier completely gone from her voice.

      By the time Emmanuel was dressed and out the door, whatever had happened was over. In its wake was a stray door, loose from its handle and smashed against the opposing wall. “Ok…”
      Reply With Quote
        #30    
      Old September 11th, 2018 (12:30 AM). Edited September 11th, 2018 by Quto.
      Quto's Avatar
      Quto Quto is offline
         
        Join Date: Jan 2012
        Location: Ill never tell.
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Lonely
        Posts: 799

        A few minutes out into the heat, Jospeh began to sway a little about 100 feet from Lux? Bravio before he stops and makes his way back to the city with Caboose attempting to keep him upright. As soon as they reached City limits, Jospeh walks into the Air Conditioned Pokemon Center and starts his way to the pokemart built inside. He purchase's a Visor, A few large bottles of Sun Block and a larger canteen of water before he started making his way back to the front.

        He took notice to Mary, Rose, Reanne and Nathaniel joining up. Joseph chuckled as he walked towards the group. "Good Morning folks.... Is anyone attempting to head out into the wilderness? I recommend stocking up; the temperature is above 90 degree's, I didn't even make it to the Trucker's Stop outside the city!"

        -Outside-
        Within the hilly areas and the rough terreign within the mountain terrein, a small tribal village is established. There are small cave's and tent's established into the cliff side made from the remains of clothes among other foreign materials. Several pokemon are roaming about the village either repairing damage from the constant wind storms or pulling the fruits and vegteble's's they keep growing using collected rain water to nourish their community.

        Tex returns as his escort remove their poncho's and store them into a crate they keep handy as they return to their mate's. Tex approach's his tent as an old Fearow donning a yellow-worn out garb across it's back was waiting. "☼▲☼ It's good to see you." " ▼¶▌█▄♣◙‼" "... I choose to practice their tongue in order to uphold my purpose, the next lead in my stead will continue to do so to fulfill what we vowed." The old bird shake's it's head as it attempts to speak, though it's word's are primitive. "...Very Well. How...Doing, you?" "I'm doing as well as I look. The village is well fed, noone is sick, hurt. We have good ground with 'him' in Fool's Garden and good trade. All in all, we're doing well. The only trouble we've been having is with the other's out further west beyond the valley Magma Catcus Fields." "The '$↓§'? They worried... preparing for human contest..." "Contest? What contest?" "Earth, Sky. Contest giving winner land, wealth to construct human settlement. Larger than known settlement." ".... Your sources say where they are intending to build?" "No... Secret. Not trouble now.... Trouble are rules... Human must gather wealth in disk's..... Or seek 'treasure' among tribe's. Seek our promise." Tex frowns as he gaze's upon the old bird. "... Someone seeks the power from the old world. This is troublesome..." Tex sit's back and sighs, resting against his old shell. "What you do?" "... I'm going to protect our portion of the promise. If they come in and beat me to claim it, they can have it fair and square as the rite state's..." ".... When human's claim?" "Then I'll lead my family, my village out of Ignea and establish a home in Orre. Does 'he' know?" ".... He knows... He prepare's home for eventuality..... He leaves, all us will face d-....f-..." The old bird curse's in it's own speech before Tex helps him finish. "Difficulty? I know... I'll talk with him to see if we can get him to stay as long as he can until the last minute. I should probably prepare... Thank you for your visit brother." The Fearow bows before stepping out and spreading it's wings to fly off and out of the village.

        Blaze :: Good - Caboose :: Good - Static :: Good
        ::Chapter 2 - The Remembered Promise | The Tribal Treasure:: 15%

        __________________

        Reply With Quote
          #31    
        Old September 12th, 2018 (7:52 AM).
        HyperMorian's Avatar
        HyperMorian HyperMorian is offline
        Further From Home
           
          Join Date: Sep 2016
          Location: Entralink
          Age: 19
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Bashful
          Posts: 3,065
          "Your spirit shall shine...
          Across the generations....
          Now and for all time..."
          Outskirts
          Reanne


          Not long after making her exit, familiar voices shouted her name among the crowds. Reanne turned and immediately took notice of the two sisters standing nearby, both who must've beaten her in getting up from the bed, and carrying lots of things to boot! How energetic they could be? Reanne can only assume, since it's the day they all have been waiting for, it's natural to be excited.

          "Morning, you two... Eh?" She greeted back, but why's Mary handing out these food at her? Reanne cupped her arms on the goods in response, having not said an agreement to anything yet just as she made her exit through the revolving door. Her current position didn't make her the most attentive during the whole conversation, Reanne can only listen to what they were doing in the morning before she came.

          Once Mary asked her the easiest thing she can answer, Reanne finally spoke, "Well, a sleep is all I needed, so I'm fine as I-"

          Halfway the moment she tried to continue, something went rumbling soundly. A red gradient went across the girl's face, realizing that simply looking at these food -- particularly bakeries -- made her equally as hungry. "Sorry for that, I think I skipped meal and just went to sleep last night..." So much for trying not to look like a glutton for her appetite, Reanne picked up the pace, "But never mind that. It puts me in relief to see the two of you here doing better than me in the early hours. After all, I've promised yesterday to explore the world out here together, so..."

          Coincidentally, Reanne caught sight of Nathaniel who approached at them post-haste, as well as Joseph from a more further side of the city. Speaking of the devils! ...Although there might be some missing from the list, but it's likely they'll show up soon enough. While taking his advice to the heart, Reanne modestly pointed at the yellow muffin packaged neatly in a plastic wrap, "By the way, can I have this one?" She requested.

          __________________
          VPP: Darmanitan @ Level 100: 3,132

          NOTE: It's just a game in PokéTrivia. While you're at it, why not try coming in here to post?
          Reply With Quote
            #32    
          Old September 25th, 2018 (6:34 PM).
          doge's Avatar
          doge doge is offline
          ???
           
          Join Date: Oct 2011
          Location: massachusetts
          Age: 21
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 274
          Emmanuel "Manny" Chapman
          Emmanuel had a pep to his step, feeling light and refreshed after last night’s activities. After how tense things had been until up until now, he was especially appreciative for the brief enjoyment. On that note, Emmanuel was now enjoying the free food accommodation a bit too much. He would suffer for it later, but to hear the words “free food” and not stuff himself was something Emmanuel could simply not allow; he absolutely had to take advantage of it.

          Munching down on the last bits of a banana, the peel already disposed of, Emmanuel leaned back and exhaled. He shouldn’t have eaten it, but to throw it out seemed like too much of a waste. It had come sooner rather than later, although it wasn’t too bad, Emmanuel managing to stop himself before outright bloating, he had certainly lost that feeling of weightlessness he had earlier.

          His steps slower and weighted, Emmanuel made his way to contest’s starting point, the large crowd making it hard to miss. Among them, he spotted Nathaniel, Joseph, Rose, Mary, and Reanne; almost everyone he had made the journey with. “Hey!” He called out above the crowd, waving as he walked over.
          Reply With Quote
          Reply

          Quick Reply

          Join the conversation!

          Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

          Create a PokéCommunity Account
          Thread Tools

          Posting Rules
          You may not post new threads
          You may not post replies
          You may not post attachments
          You may not edit your posts

          BB code is On
          Smilies are On
          [IMG] code is On
          HTML code is Off
          Minimum Characters Per Post: 25

          Forum Jump


          All times are GMT -8. The time now is 3:43 AM.